Magnetissimo - Web application that indexes all torrents

Hi guys, I've been working hard on my project written in Elixir.

github.com/sergiotapia/magnetissimo

It's a self-hosted application that will allow you to search for torrents and access them via magnet links.

So far no DHT tracking, but PRs welcome until I finally grok that haha

We're tracking a lot of different sites, including Nyaa and Nyaa Pantsu!

Let me know what you think or feature requests!

Thanks!

Attached: magnetissimo screenshot.png (2538x2490, 762K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yIgubwd1uC8
discord.gg/CFtGUaW
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any websites you'd like me to add support for?

Go > Rust

Logo needs work

Do you know of a discord where designers reside? Would love some assist on this as I'm not a designer lol

>hipster mustache
literally dropped because of the logo

I don't use discord but youtube has a bunch of starving artists giving tips and showing their workflow for ad pennies. Sometimes I like watching this guy but he is kind of obnoxious and some people won't like the personality but something about the art/design workflow is comfy to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=yIgubwd1uC8

Go > fuck yourself

How does this compare with qBittorent built in search engine?

I put the mustache because Magnetissimo is italian, and I literally looked for `italian mustache` on Bing. :(((

Didn't mean for it to be a hipster stache!

LMAO this nigga

>BEAM
Use Scala next time kek

qBittorrent just searches on the fly and discards results.

Magnetissimo PERSISTS the magnets it crawls into a local Postgres database. You can back it up or do whatever you like. Leave it running for 5 years and back that up, it's yours even if the sources go down.

Why when Zooqle exists?

LMAO

Include a bunch of obscure trackers too and I'd use it.

cool software dood, very cool

Definitely open and capable, what did you have in mind though?

so like jackett?

No, Jackett is transient. Meant a turnkey API-in-a-box solution. It doesn't persist data.

Forgot to mention we have a Discord server if you want to join in on the discussion and leave feature requests etc

discord.gg/CFtGUaW

>meme languages
>no terminal client

Attached: 686715.png (460x460, 196K)

How would a terminal client for this work? Do you have an example of something similar? A search would work, but then you navigate results how exactly?

ncurses

>Jow Forums thread
>something actually useful
Nice job OP.

Attached: thumbs up.png (1117x914, 1.32M)

Thanks dude, been here since 2003 and it's the one place I can count on for honest feedback. Something special about this place.
Was in 9th grade, now I got kids,house,job in code, etc. Good chit!

patrician choice in elixir. learning it myself but brainlet so it's really slow.
you're doing good user, although few elixir jobs (but growing) they pay really well.

Top kek so much this