Prpgramming is hard and boring

Prpgramming is hard and boring

Attached: d2e.png (412x351, 78K)

I have a CS degree and I agree. It's only fun if you're hyperfocused on what your doing and otherwise it's tedious and literally anything else is more enjoyable

Right. I'm considering just learning electrical engineering. I dislike programing.

you guys know programming is a way to create your own world? it's fun when you're making something you enjoy or want.

That's what my mom said about your dick.

I enjoy actually doing something that I'm passionate about. But I have tried on and off for years and it's just boring. But I do get it, some people just don't want to do it.

I do that by making music. I can see how some people would enjoy programming but it's not for me. Perhaps if I had a dedicated mentor to guide me and show me cool new things to learn it would be fun, but it's just not interesting enough to practice on my own

I would like to have my own world.
But typing it for hours after work is fucking tedious.

Sudo apt-get girlfriend

no u

>you can make your own world using code user

Attached: 0567E9B5-EE87-4F84-A3DF-E60E78172F55.jpg (647x740, 54K)

sadly, at the end of the day I'd have to do some codemonkey tier job to sustain life no matter how much I hate it. Such is the life of a pajeet.

command not found: Sudo

yes.
I wanted to enlist in the army but got diagnosed with a type 1 diabetes. And here I am... writing fucking c++ interfaces...

Why? Just work on your own projects.

then do something else, user
different things spark joy in all of us, there’s no reason to keep doing something that doesn’t for you

Seriously this. If you don't have an autist level passion for CS, it isn't the career option for you.

diabetes is like sugar aids

No it isn't since aids can be transmitted and diabetes can't, especially type 1.

EE is a trap

at the end of the day, I'd rather have a good story or painting that glosses over the details than your autistic, ugly metroidvania web collage

but i took a career test and it said i was autistic, so i should love programming
I literally have to do this

nobody's forcing you to do it