How the fuck does a non normie get a job

how the fuck does a non normie get a job
in all my interviews i get knocked back because they see that im not social chad and keep asking pestering me with questions about "communication"
and all my phone conversations with HR thots always have them attacking me
i just wanna write code and get paid for it

Attached: 1551624053960.png (768x638, 586K)

>normie
Go as your fellow redditors.

clean your room.

as a NON-normie, retard
ok i just cleaned at as it was already pretty clean, how will this get me a job?

Practice your social skills user

You gotta cut your dick off user, its the only way now
trannys and women get a free pass on everything

>disgusting attention whoring anime pedo scum
>NON-normie
Pick one

>ok i just cleaned at as it was already pretty clean, how will this get me a job?
This was only the step one. Now, step two:
Suck my balls

thats literally retarded
>degeneracy
>not being a normal person
How come you can only pick one?

Attached: you need to go back.png (168x25, 1K)

kill employees so that they have extra positions to fill

They don't hire liabilities. People who cannot communicate properly cause issues. Faggots like you will most like encounter a problem you cannot resolve on your own but you will refuse to seek help through sheer autism. You need to let the HR faggots know how passionate you are about your job and that you can work just fine with everyone and anyone. Don't fucking say I just want to be left alone or some shit like that because no idiot would hire you if you do. When you do get your job make sure you deliver what you promised in the interview because if you get fired, the company makes sure you never get another job again, at least with other associated companies.

>why wont anyone hire me
add punctuation and an attempt at proper grammar to your resume

>People who cannot communicate properly cause issues
i can communicate, but no one seems to believe me

Attached: 16549684146.gif (498x278, 1.3M)

>i can communicate, but no one seems to believe me
lol

Sounds like getting a job is a load of horseshit unsurprisingly.

Hiring avatarfagging weebs isn't good business practice. Too bad for you, OP.

The bosses at my company have said to me that they don't like how it looks for us that most of our engineers are 50+ year old dudes, but they really have trouble hiring women because nearly all of the (few) women that apply here are too incompetent to get past the interview process.

I don't know. I can't even get a fucking interview. Market works against introverts big time.

>I don't know. I can't even get a fucking interview.
As someone who has currently had 3.5 interviews, they're fucking shit. They involve interviews dropping arbitrary questions that can be easily googled, and if u happen not to know or get one wrong then its game over.

The only interview I've ever had was pretty good. They asked me some very basic stuff about C, like what "volatile" means or the sizes of different types, and mostly just had me explain how a Sega Master System works. I got the job.

i wish my interviewers were as easily impressed as yours
in my last interview they asked me to figure out an extremely difficult math question on the white board
then they wanted me to construct a algebraic expression to work out any such number

They actually asked me "How much experience do you have with C?" and I said "Not much, to be honest." But my CV (resume) listed Z80 assembly experience, and I was able to tell them about how I made a homebrew game for the Master System in Z80 assembly when I was 17, and they figured that somebody who voluntarily learned assembly as a teenager in the 21st century can figure out how to do embedded systems programming. Then I read K&R in the bath every night in the month before I started the job and had no problems.

>i don't get a job because I'm not Chad
Not being Chad is the last reason why you're note getting hired.

You're either;
>not as good as you think you are
>completely socially retarded and incapable of doing any self reflection to realize this
>socially retarded and bad
>socially retarded and decent but nobody wants to hire a retard to work in a team
The likely case is that you're just a typical Jow Forums neckbeard who bought into the whole meme of being better than everyone else, when you're actually a fucking mediocre loser with zero social skills or understand what is okay in the real world. I'd rather hire someone who's not as good but isn't a fucking autistic fat weeb that smells of BO and cheetos.
>"non-normie"
Say it all really.

I'm not fat and I don't smell, user

>how the fuck does a non normie get a job
By becoming a normiert or at least by appearing as a normiert where it counts, i.e. social skill/communication.
I know this will be an unpopular opinion here, but it’s only because no one tried it.ever since I worked on fixing some of my more autistic traits I’m way more successful and happy than I have ever been.
And no, you don’t need to become a full on “NPC”, but stop being a Jow Forums neckbeard.

Ok, my normieness caught up with me. Ever since I gave up on my very autistic blackberry, I constantly forget that I have to proofread every single word I type thanks to my shitty iPhone keyboard.normiert = normie

what are you doing for grooming user? it takes 90 seconds for someone to develop an impression.

Congratulations, you've ticked 2 boxes out of 100. A mediocre autist that isn't fat and maybe showers occasionally. I guess when the bar is so low that even those things seem like a win.

i shave and cut my hair

Skin color?

white

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Taliban_(original).svg.png (1200x800, 742)

Yeah, I need some legitimate answers to this please. I'm not fat, I'm not a slob, I'm just really autistic.

Smile, make eye contact and look at how "normal" people conduct themselves. Copy and apply.

yikes. smile, eye contact, handshake, introduce yourself, have a little fun with the interviewer. if these things aren't obvious you should try to find some social opportunities to work on yourself. did you go to college? i'm australian so i run the eventbrite conference rotation with friends. you could do something similar and even fly solo? it's a lot of fun if you find something you're excited about.

one of the most important things to work on is skin tone. you should try to tan a little, swim in the ocean, reduce the amount of hair on your face, keep some stubble to define your chin, find some neutral colours that jive with your eye colour, etc.

Just go to a hackthon, in my first year of uni I found my first job there.

you need to work in team to do that

if you can't communicate just piss off, I've got a colleague with similar issues and hes rightfully being bashed before that.

fucking behave as a person, stupid weeb pedophile

>love coding
>hate being physically close to other living beings

/thread

truth has been said, everyone can leave

also
> posting weeb shit to display the autism level
> complaining because he's awkward

It's hard not to sound sensitive saying this, but I dissociate badly and have a lot of difficulty reacting naturally and communicating smoothly after that. I know the theory, it just becomes hard to apply.
That's actually incredibly smart and never something I would have thought of. Thank you. I'm sure it would definitely help to become more healthy looking. Subliminal things can really impact, can't they?

oh nigga
you have to train the people who will use your software
nobody fucking reads the manual, even you make it dumb proof as posible.

Most people don't want to hire autists who can't work in a team and communicate.
Learn the skills user the way you learned to write code

>how the fuck does a non normie get a job
>anime girl in pic rel
says it all really

Attached: fatass.jpg (557x711, 69K)

they absolutely can and good luck user because it's a solitary journey that's going to seem crushing at times but if you work at it you'll definitely succeed. if you're interested in self development beyond what's needed for getting a job you should seriously explore working out and putting on muscle if you aren't already. it'll do things like improve your posture and your critical thinking and it'll change how people treat you/improve your confidence.

anime website faggots

Attached: 1548598621657.jpg (798x809, 48K)

It's not, scum.

moot said it was

Very underrated post

>Jow Forums has been infested by normies
You should see job interviews as giving a presentation. You get better at it the more you try. Try through bullshit your way through. Prepare for every question. Fake it until you make it.

>i-its not anime website i-i-its not

Attached: 1549634232311.jpg (515x515, 50K)

>it was
Exactly, it WAS

God I wish me making shitty ROM hacks got me a fucking job 10 years ago fuck you I'm jealous as fuck you piece of shit I'm stuck doing help desk for a goddamn cable company instead of making assembly code that runs on the washing machines or whatever is the fuck you do

It is very overrated actually, since it has more than one (You)

Cry more, disgusting pedo fag

Damn...this hurts...
Turn off autocorrect. trust me. Almost got me a lawsuit when I asked the babysitter if she could come over and sit on Monday. Phone corrected it to come over and sit on my face. She's 17.

Attached: hBcfJhj.jpg (2880x1608, 162K)

based

I'd proudly be a pedo fag if that pisses you off.

kys pedo scum

Heres ur problem. Try being a tranny should help you tick demographic boxes.
Or this. Remember HR is women and women prefer men with darker skin (well to a point. Like Mediterranean levels of dark, not wesley snipes dark.) - the more attractive you are the better your chances. First level of interviews are always just cancerous aids-filled shalow smalltalky bullshit. What you need to do is get PAST them. Now how do you get past HR thots? You need to demonstrate to them that you need to talk to someone in the department you're going to be working in. So what you need to do is... *ASK QUESTIONS THAT HR CAN'T ANSWER* - make them need to go back to the dev team or IT manager or whatever to get information. After a couple times of this they'll just have you talk to the actual technology Jow Forumsuys, where you should be able to really blow them away with your "autistic" specialized knowledge and faux-passion. Basically no matter what you're doing find some way to get out of HR and in with the dev team. If you gotta ask spexifix stranfe questions about the code base or applications, do it. If you csn tell the job posting was made by a Stacy who just copied some list of programming languages, ask her if they use some other ones not on the list, just so she has to check with the dev team - you'll seem more experienced and knowledgeable. But obviously most important is get a haircut dressed well smile try to stay relaxed if possible and keep things light with HR. Once the real interviews start there's more to it but getting past that first step was the hardest part for me.

Also do NOT talk about salary. Make sure they're the ones to throw out a number. Not you. When it comes to that. Which will probably be at the end of the 2nd or 3rd interview not the beginning of the 1st lol.

But you don't put too much stock in any job oh, you just try to do the best you can... If you fuck up real bad just try to learn from it and apply the lessons the next one.

>mfw every coworker is lower tier animefag than me but still hiding my powerlevel because involved at nation level politics and startup angel investing scene

This is what true suffering is.

Attached: 1463614552256.jpg (697x960, 47K)

Who?

>Turn off autocorrect. trust me.
But then I get the problem that I have to either take hours to write simple texts, or that I have to write two word texts.
Fucking touchscreens. How did they ever get popular?

Anime is the biggest normalfag fad going around. Just look at all the weeb avatars you see on the different social media sites as proof. So just say that you're a huge weeb faggot who belongs on gaia and you'll get the job for sure.

>You need to let the HR faggots know how passionate you are about your job and that you can work just fine with everyone and anyone.
ok so i have to learn how to work with everyone, but that rule does not apply to them, right? otherwise they would have no trouble working with autists.
this reasoning is retarded user.

>he complains about anime on an anime site
Do you guys have brain damage?

Attached: 1529720174213.jpg (540x720, 53K)

satan(ia) trips don't lie

Attached: 1659f50d57909c78.png (400x400, 172K)

>i'm not a normie
>I just get triggered by chinesse cartoons on a chinesse cartoon forum
leave.

There is literally nothing wrong with pedophilia.
Anime website

Attached: 1551497383294.png (600x811, 126K)

Legit apply to a fuck ton of places if you manage an interview study the job description/place hard. Readup on what to do on an interview and example questions to ask. Then right down as many questions as you can think of asking them. People love when you ask them legit questions. Go into the interview fuck up a few times. Get better at interviewing and eventually get a job with the help of a little random luck.

Become normie, fag. You want to get paid for programming ALONE then be a freelancer and start your own firm.

Nobody wants some autistic fuck in their office pestering others about code practices. They want you to all work together on the same project and get shit done by the deadline. And if you're too autistic for an interview, you're gonna be too autistic to work with your coworkers to get the job done on time. This often means developing bad habits and practices to meet that deadline. Not refactor 2 months of work to clean it up cuz it's not the way you do it or you can read uncommented spaghetti.

cute

Attached: 1550435148069.jpg (1451x2048, 239K)

>There is literally nothing wrong with pedophilia.
the state of Jow Forums, then you even have the guts to cry about not finding a job

If you actually have autism, you should get checked and diagnosed, and talk to support groups.
A lot of countries, places have tax deductions on hiring people with disabilities.
Don't think of autism as inherently bad, it's just as average/common as that guy in the packing department that has a bad back and smokes, even though he is 1 month away from contracting cancer.

Being non-normie, is a plus if you will let it.

Otherwise you are just fighting normies on an uneven playing field.

>the state of Jow Forums
You're posting like techloligy wasn't a thing.

>most popular boards have nothing to do with anime
>anime website
LMAO! Just look at this old pedo stuck in the past. Get with the times, grandpa!

>the state of Jow Forums
fucking newfag

Attached: c5187f8df63493f7ae22bec14f4dd51245ea1bd377a6e902b77f7121578e0d9d.jpg (1335x690, 257K)

C O P E harder

Attached: 1551802610652.jpg (302x302, 38K)

>ITT weeb wonders why he can't get hired while posting little anime girls and defending pedophilia
Really joggins the noggin

Nyanners is a trap.

It's pretty easy to both love coding and hate dealing with people.

It isn't just.

They have they power, you don't.

It is given that a corporation, in name of profit - the ultimate goal, would abuse it whenever it can.

git gud, knowing programming alone won't get you anywhere. i'm working in software development along with a girl who picked up some basics of java couple months ago and decided she likes it. she can't do much, but she'll learn proper programming faster than i'll learn how to stop ignoring emails. make sure you're not giving an impression of having confidence in your skills, there is nothing worse than some faglord who thinks he knows better than everyone

on the other side, no sane interviewer would expect you to know proper communication stuff if you're applying for a junior. you're either properly retarded or you're applying for wrong jobs, which also makes you retarded, but in different way

Attached: 1551122937798.png (900x650, 258K)