INTBECILES

1. techpowerup.com/253224/new-thunderclap-vulnerability-threatens-to-infect-your-pc-over-thunderbolt-peripherals
then
2. techpowerup.com/253271/intel-takes-steps-to-enable-thunderbolt-3-everywhere-releases-protocol

'nuff said, ladies and gentlemen.

Attached: 1539237186694.png (400x400, 13K)

Imagine being a retarded shitter who buys pozzed intel garbage.

Intel is an infection in itself.

samefag

same faggot here too:

jokes on you, intel will make it usb4 standard and now everyone will have the vulnerability from usb to cpu.

backdoored shit through and through

>"new"
>actually same old DMA vuln that existed even with firewire
OP is a retard.

seething intard

Spotted the AMDjeet

Attached: image.jpg (568x612, 61K)

>intel infects the entire planet
Literally an infection

I wouldn't buy Intel pozzed garbage even if it was infinitely better for just $1

Attached: 1549993881200.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Spotted the infected intard

Attached: 1514922478622.png (868x756, 265K)

I wouldn't even have Intel garbage if it was for free

How much does AMD pay you to shill on here, Rakesh?

t.intelshill
Happy Hannukka

based and redpilled

Attached: feels good to not be poor.jpg (674x437, 52K)

Nobody buys Intel these days except streetshitting rabid fanboys, expect buyer's remorse, cope and butthurt.

Attached: 1532756867725.jpg (988x854, 164K)

>buyers remorse
This is exactly what I am experiencing as someone who fell for the Ryzen meme. I am going to have to upgrade to Zen 2 because the performance of my first gen Ryzen is dogshit. Funny thing is, if I got an 8700K, it would have cost less in the long run as I wouldn't have to upgrade.

>"NEW" thunderbolt vulnerability
nusecurity is such a meme. imagine thinking an inherent dma vulnerability is a meme. i remember this shit back in 2015.

With Intel you're pozzed forever

*imagine thinking dma issues are a new thing/worth reporting ((( thunderclap )))

Our office just bought over 750 2990wx systems for our render farm. and it's great.

Attached: 1547133713408.png (2000x1543, 58K)

there're probably a lot of shared vulnerabilities there that aren't being considered because the architectures are by necessity the same.

>750 AMD systems
(lol

Intel is a shitty transistor fab for subhumans. Nobody who respects himself would buy Intel products.

Attached: 1547135329605.png (731x918, 65K)

This is a hardware vulnerability that requires physical access.
USB is equally as bad.
Hurr durr Intel bad.
>the absolute state of Jow Forums

Intel processors have 0 value, they're like feces compared to platinum value AMD processors.

Attached: 1547136039958.png (704x548, 36K)

This image needs to be updated.

>higher is better

>shitel

>Thunderclap
Why is it that the first thing I thought of was a massive pair of clapping asscheeks?

Maybe i need to leave for a while...

yes goy

I evision hundreds of obese burgers sitting on their special bariatric disability scooters, all clapping in unison with gleeful "happy as a pig in shit" missing-teeth grins on their cheeto stained faces, as they hear the announcement of a new season of Honey Boo-Boo....the thought makes me shudder...

I have very bad news for you, Intbecile:

Attached: 46547ryr676.png (603x270, 1.25M)

Even worse, you can exploit existing USB peripherals that have drivers that rely on DMA access. If you exploit the driver for the USB device, you're in business, even though the USB protocol itself doesn't provide DMA access.

This.

>2990WX
Not the smartest choice (2950X is, because going farther than 16 cores & 32 threads diminishing returns start showing up), but, hey.

Attached: 1543201660279.png (631x310, 14K)

>ThunderBRAAAAAPPP

i was hoping this was going to be an INT type bashing thread..

nah, just intards being intards

RYZEN 3 3000 6/12 3.2 — 4.0 FOR $111 WHEN
FUCKING WHEN
ANSWER ME

>muh chiplets

July

Fucking AMDrone, you shooped out the
(Higher is Better) from the chart

>'nuff said
k, but let me brag how I predicted it a day earlier:
I just had to

Autisimitic.

Huh.

kek

Intel 7nm will destoy AMD in 2030

Attached: 1539299904198.gif (320x384, 2.23M)

U seem MA

THEY JUST KEEP ON COMING.

Fuck you goyim Intel new 10nm++++ 2020 superpower will beat AMD

Speculation abounds that Apple may be planning to ditch Intel processors. There is certainly a mountain of motivation to do so. Even AMD processors would be a welcomed change. I wonder if Intel can be sued for culpable negligence when their numerous vulnerabilities cost users and enterprises significant loss...

Apple is primarily in the mobile space, which is dominated by ARM because the ARM architecture is simply more power efficient. Intel has tried to address that with their Atom CPU but has not closed the gap, and the last I heard, Atom development has effectively ceased. I can see Apple doing their own spin an an ARM architecture processor for iPhone/iPad better suited for their use cases. I don't see them using it elsewhere.

They've already dropped them in laptops, kek.

Where can I find the full post of this?
I also bought first gen ryzen, but was happy with it so far. The only thing I'm upset about is intel vendor locking their HAXM emulator.

Intel has so many hardware holes I'm starting to be genuinely afraid of some ai.
It would btfo the entire world in one day thanks to holes like that, and other abstraction leaks like rowhammer.
The only non hacked hw would be some ancient 386 in some industrial plant, too simple to have spectre or dma bugs.

>For now no public mitigation exists other than disabling the Thunderbolt controller of your machine in your motherboard's UEFI setup program.
kek

>I'm starting to be genuinely afraid
You should've started doing that when Ivy came out.

oy vey

BUMP