What are some Jow Forums approved web frameworks?

what are some Jow Forums approved web frameworks?

Attached: aznqt.jpg (768x1024, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npmjs.com/package/is-number
github.com/DenisKolodin/yew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

html + css
no javascript
maybe php

why do people hate javascript?

we need something to hate

Jow Forums loves that which is old, unpopular, and useless like themselves.

why would you like javascript it's a horrible dumpster fire of a language and spawned all these meme tier frameworks that an attempt to fix it but really just make it worse.

Give me one (1) practical use of JS on webpages.

Because it's used by incompetent people who think to be able to make real programs after learning to make websites, and they started to use it for everything when far better alternatives already exist.
The language is (mostly) fine, fucking hipsters "coders" are the problem.

Dynamic form validation

>The language is (mostly) fine
:')

I'm not a fan of the language but at least the syntax isn't shit, that's what I meant. It's fine for slight changes of the DOM (the only thing it should be used for)

For real time web apps (tracking, dashboards, etc.)

I'll lurk on this thread, what do you guys recommend for developing static webpages? I want to make websites that will run only HTML+CSS, sometimes PHP too.

stop giving a shit about what retarded ricing neets say about anything

It's bloated and a security risk.

executing something client side is a security risk

The real question is how can you not hate JavaScript...?

Mithril.js

1. they don't understand it
2. they are rightfully upset at bloated JavaScript heavy apps
the truth is a minimal amount of JavaScript can drastically improve site usability. use it wisely. minimize your dependencies.

Pelican, Jekyll, Hugo, Gatsby, Lektor. Just google "static site generators" there are a ton. Jekyll works fine for my purposes.

>doesn't know what he's talking about

Attached: t23uwah40yc21.png (1960x2675, 624K)

check weekly downloads number and see
npmjs.com/package/is-number
javascript promotes extensive use of unnecessarily massive packages to do limited and simple things

what the fuck

this is the only right answer

React

because it's not WASM

> php

fucking pleb. kys

weak-typed crap with community of ignorant plebs who code leftpad and is-number modules

unnecessary for 95% of websites

over-"engineered" redundant poorly-designed pseudo-functional bloatware implemented in a shitty language to solve artificial problem.

not enough buzzwords in there. Try harder.

The only 2 times I had to make a front-end this is basically what I did.
I wanted to do something, googled it, found a library and placed it in my project like a lego block.
I'm guessing this is what most people do which is why you end up with inefficient websites and trash javascript code.

I'm just praying that things like Blazor with wasm take off quickly so I don't have to deal with js.

I wouldn't mind approving her framework if you know what I mean

vue+firebase

Attached: numalewojak.jpg (380x413, 28K)

> supporting chink shit

So fucking sick of chinks spamming github with their code and trending repo lists

It's useless shit which can be almost 99% replaced with CSS

Pyramid.

github.com/DenisKolodin/yew

His whole code is like five lines
Everything else is npm bloat
There’s no point in installing some module when you can just look st the code and implement it yourself

>implying anything new is good
fucking zoomer

guys, if javascript is so shit then what should I learn for web dev? I tried django but its too complex for me.

that's fucking rad.

>no javascript
>maybe php
nice LARPing fag

Just use whatever you need in every case

.Net framework

>javascript
I guess you meant NodeJS/NPM

if you're going to do any front-end dev beyond HTML and CSS at ALL (which is highly likely), you have no choice but to use JavaScript or a language that compiles to it. but don't listen to the meme. JavaScript ES6 is fine, its just going to be different than what you're used to if you learned programming with C or Java.

Django is a back end framework for Python. Unlike frontend (which runs in the user's browser) this runs on your server and sends responses to the useragent. Honestly, it does not matter wtf you pick. as long as you are comfortable with the language and framework. If you like Python and Django is too complicated for you, try Flask, Bottle, or maybe even web.py.

here's your (yew), goy

Attached: darlingifyouknow.jpg (1366x768, 433K)

Generate your HTML from Markdown with Pandoc. Works great.

When is it mine turn for Japanese girlfriend?

Attached: 1549387074736.png (974x522, 31K)

never, fatass