Dopamine is the only acceptable music player

Dopamine is the only acceptable music player

Prove me wrong

Protip: You can't

Attached: Dopamine-Music-Player.jpg (652x380, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/CHEF-KOCH/Spotify-Ad-free/releases/tag/2.7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dopamine is a neurotransmitter and catecholamine, not a music player.

This is now a medical neuroscience technology thread.

foobar2000

Looks bloated as fuck, borderline unusable. Probably no plugin system as well. Stop being the special child and use f2k.

Spotify

What does it feels like to be under the effect 9f heroin? Is it as good as the memes say?

Agreed.

Fuck off with your early 2000's shillware boomer retard

>To run Dopamine, you’ll need:
>Windows 7, 8.x or 10
>.NET Framework 4.6.1 or higher
acceptable
botnet

Attached: 1546157629057.png (640x480, 397K)

Most music players are acceptable if they play the formats you want, it's a music player dude any extras is just a bonus.

black player ex for android

Tell me more about how you like Black Cock, faggot

*neutron

>botnet

Oh noooooo...now the government will know I listen to Linkin Park :(

this topkek
github.com/CHEF-KOCH/Spotify-Ad-free/releases/tag/2.7

I found poweramp better even though I paid for black player ex. Mostly because of the visualisation during music if you're into that and the higher volume bonus if you have weak headphones.

Freetards like to think the government actually gives a shit about what they do with their time

no, retard, the government(s) and anybody with enough money has detailed logs of when and where you've been listening to Linkin Park

Cmus

>CLI player
Kill yourself hipster retard

This looks like shit. It looks like some imploded electron Style app that's going to take 300 megabytes of ram to do exactly what IRC does, except in this case it's a music. So it's like of 300 megabyte Ram Spotify clone when I can run fucking a Winamp or something even a lighter for a lot less. So I use Clementine and foobar2000 and aimp and Winamp over your dogshit any day now fuck off and get off this board

ncmpcpp
Wow didn't know g allowed faggots still

why would I need such thing? just use terminal + mpv --no-video as normal fags do.

mpd + ncmpcpp?

>--no-video
But what if I want some nice visualization?

install cmus

This.
Then suck a dick.

Rude.

Based.

Attached: 1548768733278.png (400x379, 199K)

blackblayer ex has both of those features

ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM