What do you think about this battery with a build in smartphone?

What do you think about this battery with a build in smartphone?

Attached: energizer_unit_vsavov7.0.jpg (1200x800, 83K)

Retarded bullshit, the phone is just a rebrand with a new enclosure to fit the big battery.
You could make this with _any_ phone if you have access to a CNC machine to make your own phone enclosure.
The battery is not replaceable on this dumpsterfire, if Energizer would have wanted to make an actually good product concerning battery life they would have made a phone with replaceable battery and huge ass optional battery pack, you know, like we already used to have years ago?
The best phones for not having to recharge your phone itself for days is the Motorola Z lineup where every phone has an internal battery and you can add extended battery packs on the back, enabling you to just hotswap the battery on the back and even making it possible to just carry 20 of those battery packs with you, if you wanted, which won't make your phone huge and still give you way more battery life than the Energizer abomination.

Attached: Moto-Z-Incipio-offGRID-Power-Pack-840x529.jpg (840x529, 36K)

Attached: battery.png (640x1046, 28K)

They could have made it half the thickness and it would still be highly useful at a reasonable size.

>Camera bump
>half an inch thick
>no headphone jack caus muh needed space
>half an inch thick
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Imagine it when the battery explodes lmao

You know, one of the unspoken features about this phone is that it can rest standing on its side. I mean, that's pretty neat.

It thic

it makes a good hotspot for those of us in developing countries where 4G internet is cheaper and more reliable than the wired internet options.

the other issue in developing countries like mine is that the hardware needs to last a really long time. often the battery life degrades with a few years of use, people add accessories and its gets stupid.

we need more phones like this. its great. fuck you.

Attached: e42.jpg (409x393, 21K)

I doubt you'll save enough for a Bluetooth headset in your lifetime, go find a phone with 3,5".

I mean, I still have a galaxy s3 with a zerolemon battery case, which is like 15,000mah

and it has a headphone jack and I can STILL replace the battery

cant wait for the teardown video

>great

>no headphone jack, because fuck making sense
>outdated hardware with zero software support as it's a Panasonic phone
>no water resistance in 2019, on a fucking heavy duty phone
it's not a good phone. It's a good concept executed in the shittiest way possible.

thy have the little chinese made dongles for usb -> headphone jack all over the goddamn shithole place

yes welcome to every low end chinese phone marketed for southeast asia. maybe some day another brand will make a better one

Attached: Duk57KhW0AAOpnM.jpg (1041x1033, 75K)

we agree

Attached: 1422909522373.png (429x431, 9K)

>no headphone jack
>no water proofing
>no replaceable battery
>no micro sd slot

Attached: example-36816.jpg (1024x1024, 60K)

she thicc

>non-replaceable battery
>no headphone jack
>no water or dust resistance rating
>camera bump
>at that fucking size
There's literally no excuse for any of the above.

>we sealed in the battery to make it thinner
Not this fucking time they didn't.
>there's no room for the headphone jack
Yes there bloody well is.
>it has a USB port and speakers so water can get in
So does Samsung and all the others with their IP68 ratings.
>the phone is too thin to fit the camera without a bump
No it fucking isn't.

The only good thing about this dumpster fire is that at least it doesn't have a fucking notch, and I guess the phone is thick enough to be able to fucking hold onto it despite the lack of bezels. That's something. Not that this shitty bezelless memery is ever a good design choice, but at least this would be slightly less uncomfortable to hold in landscape mode than all the other phones with their razor sharp sides that practically cut into your palms because you don't have any bezels to hold on to so you just have to let your shitty 250g slab of stainless steel and glass rest on your palms.

That aside, this piece of shit takes all the compromises that manufacturers have otherwise claimed to make in favor of "muh thinness" and put them in... That morbidly obese monstrosity. Fuck outta here with that shit.

Attached: 1447032667594.jpg (360x240, 25K)

What's wrong with using power bank? This phone looks really uncomfortable.

S4 here with same. New phones may have better cameras but otherwise are no functional improvement.

no headphone jack? fuck no buy