This kills the mpv

pic related is the best media player. Works out of the box and it has an actual GUI. no need to waste hours using random scripts.

Attached: mirillis_splash.jpg (960x587, 53K)

yea whatever shill
sage

Attached: young_wife_mei.png (583x720, 273K)

At this point even VLC is better because even that is open source.

Have fun with your proprietary software.

have fun with your subpar software freetards.

Why should I use this autistic mess when mpv just works?

Keep on shilling. Probably KMP has more users than splash.

its like potplayer for retards, like 3 options, no pixel shaders, no nothing, fuck off its trash

enjoy your botnet

>after wasting 10 hours in scripts
>don't worry guys it werks
the current state of mpvshills

>after wasting 10 hours in scripts
What scripts? If you need them for some reason, you just drop them in a folder. And yeah, mpv does just work. The current state of proprietards.

this.
endless options, right from the box, fast as fuck, endless themes, wouldnt be surprised if its even more customizable than memepv
used to love vlc but realized its a complete joke

keep bumping the thread dear ;)

It's Windows-only, though. mpv just works and lets me use the command-line flags I'm already familiar with from ffmpeg.

Keep coping my dude, and remember to sage. I did. :^)

I have never in my life done anything with the mpv config file. I use it as is. It has a GUI for literally everything you'd need, and the GUI stays out of your way. I just use the keyboard to increase playback speed and sometimes change brightness, contrast and volume. Anti-mpv posters must be genuinely retarded.
Why the fuck do you need shiny buttons everywhere wasting your screen and endless clickfest setting menus? Do you even watch the video or do you just play with the GUI like an autistic 2 year-old?

what scripts? I just use gnome mpv

LOL you're that embarrasing guy who I totally owned last time jeez get some help for the sake of your parents they suffer the most

What scripts? I have never used any scripts or had to configure MPV ever in my god damn life.

mpv is bloated as balls and so is your shitware
ffplay or bust

mpv has a gui you retarded monkey

>proprietary shit
>"Works out of the box and it has an actual GUI"
>"no need to waste hours using random scripts"
This board is for people who know how to use a computer.

>botnet
>no scripting
>no ytdl_hook.lua

It's shit and this thread is bait