>Anything Beats
>Any surface product that isn’t a surface pro or go
>Google Pixelbook
>Hover boards
>Boosted boards
>Any kind of screen protector and/or phone case

Attached: image.jpg (260x273, 66K)

Give it back, Jamal

Attached: 1524919048714.jpg (1280x720, 317K)

>Phone cases/screen protectors are retarded

Phone case are not retarded. Anything that prolongs the life of my device is not retarded. The idea of enveloping that device in some "quirky" phone cover to "express yourself" maybe retarded, but phone cases by themselves are not retarded. $800 phones break if you sneeze at them, but that's just the sad reality we live in.

>>Phone cases/screen protectors are retarded
They are because it means the device itself is retarded. I dropped my Nokia back in the day well over 20 times and never needed a case for it.

faggot

>Windows
>video games
>antivirus
>SSDs

Attached: 1549666084205.jpg (300x282, 30K)

This post brought to you by dbrand

My God... That image causes me physical pain.

Attached: 1550024499934.png (500x500, 268K)

If you actually used an iPad you'd know they are worth it. But whatever, keep using your andr*id and microshit trash.

SEETHING

Attached: 1543671036400.png (813x1402, 369K)

>using tablets
I've never been in a position where I've thought "oh boy, my Smartphone nor laptop are not adequate for this task! I wish i had a big iPod touch right now!"
Do people unironically use them?

Attached: itoddler.jpg (1601x1199, 1.82M)

>andr*id
what did he mean by this?

Based

Attached: 1531751994329.jpg (366x401, 58K)

He's indirectly saying that he doesn't know how to load a custom rom onto his devices

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1544552006143.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

>stickers on laptops
>boomers clinging to on prem monolithic applications

based

is spiderman //ourguy// ?

Attached: 2019-03-06 18_44_18-spiderman laptop homecoming - Google Search.png (769x523, 648K)

boof and yarpnarp

>Phone cases/screen protectors are retarded
>They are because it means the device itself is retarded. I dropped my Nokia back in the day well over 20 times and never needed a case for it.
Yeah, we don't live in the days of Nokia 3310 now, do we?

OP, obviously

Tablets are basically the worst of both worlds, they don't fit in your pocket like your phone and don't have the processing power of a laptop while taking up just as much space. iPads in particular are even worse because they run iOS and basically can't do anything a laptop could do.

yeah i gotta agree that phone cases actually are good, i use them to bulk up/thicken my phone since phones have gotten so fucking thin to the point of no longer being ergonomic. similarly when i had a moto z2 i kept the projector mod on the back of it 24/7 because it made the whole phone about an inch thick, which is perfect considering its screen size.

bigger screen size means it should be a thicker phone imo, like i can understand shitting on apple but this is one of the things the iphone 3gs got right. that's like the best shaped phone of all time really, perfect amount of thiccness before it was all a dick measuring contest to see how thin technology could get (which you could argue apple kinda started/perpetuated but yeah)

a couple other things, i think weight is also really important as well as the curve on the back of the phone too. like who cares about their phone being lightweight to me that just ruins the feel of it, and i don't get why they all have to be perfectly flat now either. human hands are not perfectly flat so neither should my phone

If they are good devices, you don't have to..

They're great for sitting in bed reading manga, and little else. If there were decent color e-Ink readers, I'd ditch my tablet in a hearbeat.

Imagine dropping your phone lmao

everything OP said plus
>non removable batteries
>restrictive BIOSes (fuck you asus)
>juuls
>vaping in general
>W10
>W8
>W7 (to a point)
>GNOME
>soldered RAM on laptops
>soldered RAM on desktops