I WILL NOT BE BUYING NVIDIA™ GEFORCE™ PRODUCTS AGAIN UNTIL THEIR LINUX X WINDOW SYSTEM DRIVER IS SIGNIFICANTLY...

I WILL NOT BE BUYING NVIDIA™ GEFORCE™ PRODUCTS AGAIN UNTIL THEIR LINUX X WINDOW SYSTEM DRIVER IS SIGNIFICANTLY IMPROVED. THE USER EXPERIENCE ENDS UP VERY POOR WITH WINDOW RESIZING CAUSING TEMPORARY SYSTEM LOCKUPS AND SUBOPTIMAL OPENGL PERFORMANCE. HAVING THE SOURCE CODE AVAILABLE WOULD BE A NICE PLUS TOO. LET THIS BE AN OFFICAL STATEMENT FROM ME, ANONYMOUS. FUCK YOU NVIDIA IM GOING BACK TO AMD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU I HATE YOU NVIDIA FIX YOUR DRIVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: nvidia-geforce-gtx-logo-6A2D94E58D-seeklogo.com.png (300x133, 36K)

You tell them Linus!

Attached: Linus-Nvidia.png (400x210, 63K)

>he fell for the loonix meme

Attached: 1537552252202.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

nice blog faggot.

Shut the fuck up, you'll buy an nvidia and like it.

Attached: 73371e88c793094.png (602x339, 396K)

Based, fuck Nvidia. Zoomers itt btfo

Attached: crying-little-faggot.png (434x327, 55K)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I have one of each and it works great for what I need. Vega 64 for gaymin & OpenCL and Tesla K20m for CUDA.

should have gotten a 580 / vega 56 like most linux users recommend. you're fault for buying jewvideo.

>problems with Nvidia binary speed or stability.

ITT: things that never happened.

Dude like 5% of Linux users have AMD according to hardware surveys. Idiot, AMD sucks on Linux.

>AMD sucks on Linux
AMD sucks on every system, tripfaggot. cpus to gpus, it's all fucking cancer.

Put your tripname on, faggot.

>implying they care about free tards

Hey least you havent had a computer that would bsod when installing drivers

Fucking GTX 760 piece of absolute shit

not convincing enough rajesh

>tfw ryzen 5 2600 and RX 480
>tfw my computer runs everything just fine

give up the intel and nvidia jews. come to the red team.

>tfw my computer runs everything just fine
Same, but I have Intel/nvidia, and I can also harness the power of cuda.

t. Redditor

I had a 580 but two AMD cards have failed me in the past year so I decided to buy a 1070. Couldn't stand GNOME running at 10 fps for long though so I'm returning it.
NVIDIA supports literally none of the modern X.org extensions or Linux driver architecture. They do EVERYTHING their own way and it shows.

Bruh if you wanna play games just install fucking Windows on a partition. Just stop.

I want to play games but it would be nice if you could, y'know, do other things on your computer too. Like watching videos. Or resizing windows.

who cares? u are just %1

der Kunde ist König

Attached: 43693724_p0.png (1024x1024, 787K)

ein volk ein reich ein führer thats all german i know

looney retards BTFO
stick to freetard hardware and don't touch proprietary stuff, thanks

no, instead you will use the excellent AMD linux drivers which cause no problems and always work

fairly sure nvidias last good product was the 970 in 2014. so ya they have had 4years of shit releases and driver stagnation. they broke interlacing on windows like 4months ago I think.

but idknow they make nice cool temperature products thou.