I have very little respect for the Jow Forums moderation staff due to the way the rules are very inconsistently...

I have very little respect for the Jow Forums moderation staff due to the way the rules are very inconsistently enforced due to possible laziness or incompetence, especially when they delete on-topic threads and leave offtopic threads up until the bump limit.

I think they should be forced to take a mandatory 20% pay cut in light of their shoddy and poor quality work as of late.

Attached: 1535861241966.png (900x900, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0OsKM3cmw9r
youtube.com/watch?v=SBIlLtkyUYg
theverge.com/2019/2/25/18229714/cognizant-facebook-content-moderator-interviews-trauma-working-conditions-arizona
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1529909207364.jpg (256x256, 48K)

Agreed, fuck jannies

while i agree with your sentiment and share your umbrage regarding the perplexing inconsistency of the janitors actions, let us be mindful of the mental toll exacted by their labor. Bless those retards, they're doing their retarded best.

Attached: my-friends-bigmanpepe-supreme-commander-pepe.png (500x391, 52K)

Have you heard about Facebook moderators having PTSD? It's likely worse on Jow Forums

yes, i have. my thoughts exactly.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1521840236300.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

*triggers jannies*

Attached: 1524221237357.png (1903x1070, 784K)

destroy my life in the hopes to revenue victoriously

B A S E D
A E
S S
E A
D E S A B

F O R
F R E E

fuck jannies. and fuck zionists.

Fuck jannies and fuck trannies

I think they should cut their pay by about a day, don't you think?

vocaroo.com/i/s0OsKM3cmw9r

Attached: 1546465084825.jpg (1920x1080, 333K)

based

janny are you okay

Doubt it. Normies signing up as FB mods have no idea what they're getting into. But a 4channer applying to be a jannie is likely already desensitized to gore, shit, autism, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=SBIlLtkyUYg

>I think they should be forced to take a mandatory 20% pay cut in light of their shoddy and poor quality work as of late.
So, -20% If 0?

>they now have to pay to mod
and they said hiro being a jew was a bad thing.

100% b a s e d

Based

>Doubt it. Normies signing up as FB mods have no idea what they're getting into. But a 4channer applying to be a jannie is likely already desensitized to gore, shit, autism, etc.
If it's true long time Jow Forums lurkers should apply to the jo. However I think they try to screen psycos
theverge.com/2019/2/25/18229714/cognizant-facebook-content-moderator-interviews-trauma-working-conditions-arizona

A good career choice indeed for the hardboiled virgin neet lurkers of Jow Forums, they'd be eager to confort their normies colleagues and even more eager for trauma bonding sex.
But can anyone be that hardboiled ?

>work for free on something that you can't put on your resume
If they're not making sorosbux, then I actually feel bad for them.

Quote from article:
The video depicts a man being murdered. Someone is stabbing him, dozens of times, while he screams and begs for his life. Chloe’s job is to tell the room whether this post should be removed. She knows that section 13 of the Facebook community standards prohibits videos that depict the murder of one or more people. When Chloe explains this to the class, she hears her voice shaking.

Collectively, the employees described a workplace that is perpetually teetering on the brink of chaos. It is an environment where workers cope by telling dark jokes about committing suicide, then smoke weed during breaks to numb their emotions. It’s a place where employees can be fired for making just a few errors a week — and where those who remain live in fear of the former colleagues who return seeking vengeance.

It’s a place where, in stark contrast to the perks lavished on Facebook employees, team leaders micromanage content moderators’ every bathroom and prayer break; where employees, desperate for a dopamine rush amid the misery, have been found having sex inside stairwells and a room reserved for lactating mothers; where people develop severe anxiety while still in training, and continue to struggle with trauma symptoms long after they leave; and where the counseling that Cognizant offers them ends the moment they quit — or are simply let go.

b8st

KEY FINDINGS

Moderators in Phoenix will make just $28,800 per year — while the average Facebook employee has a total compensation of $240,000.
In stark contrast to the perks lavished on Facebook employees, team leaders micro-manage content moderators’ every bathroom break. Two Muslim employees were ordered to stop praying during their nine minutes per day of allotted “wellness time.”
Employees can be fired after making just a handful of errors a week, and those who remain live in fear of former colleagues returning to seek vengeance. One man we spoke with started bringing a gun to work to protect himself.
Employees have been found having sex inside stairwells and a room reserved for lactating mothers, in what one employee describes as “trauma bonding.”
Moderators cope with seeing traumatic images and videos by telling dark jokes about committing suicide, then smoking weed during breaks to numb their emotions. Moderators are routinely high at work.
Employees are developing PTSD-like symptoms after they leave the company, but are no longer eligible for any support from Facebook or Cognizant.
Employees have begun to embrace the fringe viewpoints of the videos and memes that they are supposed to moderate. The Phoenix site is home to a flat Earther and a Holocaust denier. A former employee tells us he no longer believes 9/11 was a terrorist attack.

This sounds like Microsoft's content moderators but they didn't have weed, sex or counseling. Facebook moderators are so entitled.

heh, weak minded norms

assembled and core patched

This. I have seen the mexican cartel chopping a living man up while he screams and prays.
Arabs severing white children heads with a machete.
A Chinese man sucked into a lathe and spun around until pieces started flinging off.
And a biker smashed from the torso down with exposed internal organs.

I think PTSD is just crybaby normies who are so extrapolated from the real grime of reality. Back in the old days people starved and everyone was scrambling for work and oppressed by so much corruption. Now you can just go buy a fucking toaster with welfare money and sit at home on your mobile phone. They get upset if you don't play make believe with them at this point.

But they get paid to do it lmao

But isn't spending your free time forcing an ancient meme in the name of some fag you've never met kind of the same thing? Do you honestly think SargonOfAkkad will give you reddit gold if you post enough pepes?

What the fuck do you expect? The modernation staff are the same as the users, lazy faggots, let's keep it that way

I want Sargon to suck my cock and have my children

Attached: 1551165944670.png (1000x1416, 1.25M)

there is no reliable way to moderate a social website in a way that is fair and unbiased, but it's a better alternative than letting platforms turn into white noise spam and degenerate shit posted at an exponential rate.

prove me wrong.