Jow Forums's thoughts on MX Blues?

They good

Attached: MX1A-Exxx_blau_Persp-900x900.jpg (900x900, 207K)

I like them

t. Vortex Pok3r with Blues

I have a wasd code 87 with blues. My second favorite keyboard behind the model M.

Makes your boss think you're doing work.

too heavy, i prefeer brown for typing

Good if you're alone and not using voice chat. (very loud)

If possible, you should test them out in a store first.

Cancer. Hurr durr clickedy click.

Cheap feeling and sounding.
Real clickbros use box whites or alps blue

They are the best. Anything quieter is rubber dome tier.

Tactile is too weak and sound too loud.
t.pandas/zealios/oetemu sky

Attached: 1535471910201.jpg (1200x1730, 481K)

I just got my first mechanical board and got it with MX Blues. They're nice, but I wish they were a bit more tactile and had a deeper clicking noise. Any tactility they have is lost in rapid typing, and I like a good bit of tactility. I think I'll give Kailh BOX Whites or Navies a try on some project boards I intend to build.

the best for typing

Browns are better.

>I only ever had two keyboards.

I like brown switches better. They're good for typing and good for gaming as well, much better than red and blue.

Too loud for home use which is why I have reds. If I worked an office job they would probably be comfy though.

If you're using anything else other than a Chink keyboard with knock off MX Blues you should kill yourself

My friends can suffer through the noise lmao

Loud but good

Switches I've had so far:

>Cherry MX Clear
>Cherry MX Red
>Cherry MX Blue
>Buckling Spring

I like MX Blue the best, Buckling spring is a close 2nd. Hate reds. Clears are meh, feel like rubberdome desu senpai.

cherry MX ever becoming some sort of default was a fucking tragedy

>too heavy
They're too light for me and that's why I got out of my way to import MX Greens.
Had browns before because I bought into the all-rounder switch meme. That one was a really underwhelming keyboard.

Topre aside, are chinese alternatives really that much better?

I like them, despite using one of the worst keyboards with blue switches (1st gen blackwidow).
This thing is almost 10 years old and it's fully working. Synapse is trash, but you only need it for macros.

I find their click too high pitched.
I prefer the deeper sound of blue ALPS or buckling springs for clicky switches, or the overall sound an AT101 with black ALPS makes.

MX are babbies first switch.
Zealios >>>>> Cherry trash

>t.pandas/zealios/oetemu sky
Why would you list same terrible MX-type shit?
If you want tactile, go with switches that were designed with it in mind, such as ALPS and Matias.
If you must have MX-stem, there are BOXes.

I like it, but I've moved on to topre style keys

in any case, the clones were never worse
I hear cherry has retooled though, so they might actually be a tiny bit better than their clones, but whatever

I prefer browns. I don't like the gap between actuation points and reset points of the blues. It feels like a turbo lag in a car.

Truly the Chad switch

trash. the click and actuation point don't sync up.

>Why not list novelty switches
I too wonder why

the only good cherry is reds if you want other keyfeels there are better options than cherry.

and the best cherry reds are clones any way as the patent expired in 2014 or some thing.

Noise weapon

I just bought a keyboard where the switches can be pulled out and changed, it even came with some extra switches. I don't enjoy loudness but I do want buttons that are not light. What's the best switch for typing when I don't consider fatigue and want a lot more resistance than red switches give me?

I have to agree, before using browns it doesn't seem like such a big deal, but after it becomes just unbearable.

I prefer Romer G since I don't have to hear constant clicking

Yes.

>the virgin gaymen rattly plastic MX blue
>the chad THIKCLIK Yuan Shikai BOX navy
>the goddess of the deaf solenoid beamspring

>the clones were never worse

bullshit, i have a switch tester with gaterons and they feel awful, my hyperx alloy rgb is being returned because kailh silvers feel just as cheap

i use mx browns and after many years feel they are actually extremely good for gaming and typing, the click of blues is irritating and distracting and mx reds i haven't gotten around to trying yet

>reddit spacing
>my opinion is the only valid one
>kailh silvers
>mx brown are good in any way
Next level retardation

Topre, everything else is cheap plastic

Enjoy your $45 keyboard made from the plastic of melted down gutter sewage and discarded children's toys.

Brown > Blue > Any $10 keyboard > Red

>novelty switches
>Both are mass procured and at least Matias are used in serial keyboards.
Do you even know what novelty means?

The only reason why they're considered good is because they're easy to find. Gateron and Kailh alternatives are infinitely better.

The only acceptable keyboard

I like them. Even the china clones like gateron, outemu, etc. I got rid of a legit Cherry keyboard with MX blues for a chink board with outemu blues because they were more comfy to me. Redragon Kumara is a great cheap keyboard.

I just bought o-rings and silenced mine. I don't care about the sound, it's physically feeling the key registering and not having to fully depress the key before moving to the next key that I bought mine for.

They shit

Attached: 1509733356948.png (405x380, 127K)

>A-ALPs are totally a thing and n-not just used in some apple replacement keyboards!
You should try BSD. You'll love that no one else is using it..

>buying a keyboard
Cuck

Greens are better

>not using superior topre switches
Mechababbies BTFO

Based and Toprepilled.

Attached: Topre.png (1320x1603, 506K)

Actual shit I hate mine

I prefer buckling springs, blues are a bit too sensitive. I think it would be expensive to buy a keyboard now with all greens, but that would be comfy.

you can get a TKL red clone for 20$ from china shipping included. people who say mechanical keyboard are a pointless expense are dumb you can literally get one for cheaper than a brand new membrane (thou obviously you can find membrane keyboards for 0$ so I understand if you ultra poor/want some thing disposable.

I love mine, but typing on mic is super annoying for anyone I'm talking to.

>topre switches
Dome switches?