Why do you use facebook?

Me- Grandmother, she loves sharing pictures she has taken with her phone and updates on her garden.

I see no other reason to use facebook.

Attached: fb_icon_325x325.png (325x325, 2K)

I don't faggot, why you're implying that I do?

Events and concerts

I don't

Merely a placeholder account with normie disinformation to let overlords know I exist.

You - autistic retard who likes shitposting on Jow Forums, there no another reason to use anything except Facebook

This and buying/selling used shit

>secret group with friends
>stalk people

I do not.
It's not popular in my country.
UI sucks.
I do not want to be Zucc'D.

which country sir?

Attached: Russia.jpg (480x470, 105K)

Normies in university created group there. If I wanted any info about whatever I needed to be part of it.

I live in lithuania (ex-USSR), and facebook/ig are the only apps we use

>Be in Aussie uni
>Everyone there uses Facebook
Fucking why

Post there a few times a year just to keep touch with family and old school friends.

Twitter?
Whatsapp?

You may heard that we have our own Social medias (VK, odnoklassniki, MoyMir (rip)).

Facebook functions Russia as a new LiveJournal+LinkedIn(banned in Russia).

aussies really put the sheep in sheeple

Never even had an account. None of my friends either. It's simply not popular in my country.

You can self host social media sites nowadays. That's a pretty good way to escape the botnet and still easy for your grandma to use.

facebook is such a shit website. Slow on my boomer dad's xeon workstation with 32gb of ram. avoid it at all costs.

i have an account as a placeholder, check it from time to time, don't have my full name on there, just to keep up with old timers I suppose, dont have any applications installed on my devices or anything. what sucks is a lot of people use Messenger as their primary form of text communication now they wont respond to normal sms texts

>Why do you use facebook?
Most of the model train groups I work with have gone to Facebook from forums. That's about all I use it for anymore.

To the point that when I reset my phone I'll be stripping out the Facebook framework. Fortunately pm uninstall makes it easy.

I have a Facebook account that has a false name and no personal data attached that I use only via VPN that I use to view posts by my mom and other relatives, but I don't post on it ever.

Install WhatsApp

"thats for third worlders"

.t my faggot american friends

I'm outgoing, so I meet a lot of people, and get involved in multiple things:
Game tournaments, i play in a band, do some tutoring, used to be a TA.
FB just let's me keep track of pretty much everything:
Promote gigs, arrange study sessions for work, and to not look like a socially retarded basement dweller to my boss and stuff by saying "i don't use FaceBook"
Also, personal branding, employers and such look you up there, so i just post bullshit that makes me look good IRL.

I talk to my actual close friends over LINE

Attached: lmao-gif-10.gif (500x267, 691K)

I have friends

I don't and I never have, very occasionally it lead to problems but nothing I couldn't fix by texting someone.
The most annoying facebook related thing was when someone secretly recorded a private conversation of mine and put it on facebook, go figure.

In college and have to use it to communicate with classmates.

gb2reddit shitstains

Because it's "required" for school and will delete it upon graduation coming up.

What's the matter big guy?
Your only friend in myspace was Tom?

Attached: 1542889625690.jpg (800x676, 323K)

one year of college left, after that I'm removing it. I only have fb messenger.

I dont. When I need to check something on FB, normally go to getnada.com and found one already created by someone else

>pretending to be something that your not.
>society puppet

have fun with your midlife crisis.

People that use Facebook in 2019 are somewhat mentally unstable and attention whores.

>Because it's "required" for school
What sort of shithole do you go to? I'm having a hard time to believe any serious university would use anything else than email and some platform of their own, but fucking facebook? What the fuck.

I keep it around on the off chance someone I used to have something resembling a relationship wants to contact me and they don't have much phone no. for whatever reason