The popup could be closed in some browsers --such as Edge and Firefox on desktop-- but couldn't be closed in others...

zdnet.com/article/japanese-police-charge-13-year-old-for-sharing-unclosable-popup-prank-online/

> The popup could be closed in some browsers --such as Edge and Firefox on desktop-- but couldn't be closed in others, such as Chrome on desktop and the majority of mobile browsers.

Firefox is proved to be a superior browser, again.

Attached: popup-japan.png (1000x430, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/hamukazu/lets-get-arrested
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

for ( ; ; ) {
window.alert(" ∧_∧ ババババ\n( ・ω・)=つ≡つ\n(っ ≡つ=つ\n`/ )\n(ノΠU\n何回閉じても無駄ですよ~ww\nm9(^Д^)プギャー!!\n byソル (@0_Infinity_)")
}

Nice """exploit"""

>make bad software
>distribute it
>some girl abuses it
>she gets charged by the police
I wouldn't be able to make this up in my head even if I tried, it's such a strange scenario

github.com/hamukazu/lets-get-arrested

while (1) {
alert("!");
}

could get you get arrested.

sure is hilarious.

I thought women couldn't code?

Words can get you arrested

>make malicious software through exploits
>distribute it
>get arrested

What a world we live in...

I remember getting sent these types of prank links in the early 2000s by friends.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Numbers can get you arrested.

even japanese hackers are kawaii ≧◡≦

>Police also searched the home of a 47-year-old man and are also investigating three other suspects.
This is a UK-tier police state.

>boomer ojisan get's trolled by kuso gaki
>"moshi moshi, keisatsu desuka~? The imoutou shows disrespect!"
>"hai! Ryokai desu!"
>"Tanaka senpai, start the kei-van!"

based and oldpilled
yeah this is fucking retarded

Nip cops don't have anything better to do. Waste of tax payer money tbhfam

I'm growing old, I can no longer read weeb.

>two year old infant smashes hand on keyboard
>accidentally hits the red button
>within twelve minutes is assassinated by the internet police
What did he think would happen?

This must be the handiwork of that new Japan Cybersecurity Minister who didn't know what a USB flash drive is.

Attached: 1547734504225.jpg (593x609, 54K)

>boomer old fart gets trolled by shit kid
>hello, is police? The little sister shows disrespect!
>roger dodger
>Elder Employee John, get the American Idol van

They can't as evidenced by this infinite loop that made it in to production.

If she could she wouldn't get caught this easily.

Browser exploit? It's a fucking infinite for loop with a javascript alert for pete's sake.

Attached: 1551594551386.jpg (600x477, 349K)

don't browsers allow you to block continuous alerts?

It's not the boy's fault that some browsers are shit

It took me less than a second to try to close the alert, then close the tab. Are normies THAT retarded?

On Firefox, Firefox Android and an LG Smart TV the second pop-up had a "Prevent this page from creating additional dialogs" checkbox. On Firefox I did get the normal "a page is slowing your browser" bar that comes with an infinite loop.
On Chromium, Chrome Android and Safari iOS there was no way to stop the pop-up, but the browser chrome was still accessible with a pop-up open.
On Konqueror, Nintendo browsers (Wii, DSi, 3DS, Wii U) and Android Browser 6.0.1, I was stuck and had to close the browser.

I'm still curious about Internet Explorer and Edge, which I am currently unable to test.

How much longer until BASED JAPAN starts cracking down on advertising companies?

having a collection of bits that represent a numerical value from 0 to 255 can net you around 20 years

Until now they only charged unclosable popups for sharing 13-year olds.

Japan is the best.

Attached: 1549982886584.jpg (1000x1000, 776K)

Some dumb shit not even bothering to hide herself did intentional malice and rekt people's open tabs.
Hope she get 20 years hard time for being a dumb shit.

>No pictures of her feet

Attached: 1455982988809.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

>Japanese police also arrested a 17-year-old boy in February 2018 for creating malware that stole the passwords of cryptocurrency wallets, and another 14-year-old in June 2017, for creating ransomware, and later sharing the code online, despite the teen never using the ransomware in any attacks, and later admitting to having created it as a curiosity.

Too harsh desu, they should use those kids to get ahead. Their cyber security minister never even used a computer.

That's the best cyber-security policy of all. BASED AND BLUEPILLED.

for getting hacked by the chinese, yeah

Can't get hacked if you don't have a computer :^)

In all seriousness though, I am getting worried about this push to go totally digital. Right now national NHS bigwigs are pressuring all trusts and every facility in every trust to go totally internet-based, to stop using things like fax and pagers. I think they're useful things to have in case there's some major cyber attack. Pagers are still used as a reliable way to beep surgeons in an emergency to get to the hospital. Fax can be used when internet (thus email) is down. They haven't learned anything from the incident 1 or 2 years ago where a hospital's systems were down and eveyrthing broke down. Wannacry or something? They want to phase out all physical letters too in the future, all comms to patients will be electronic (they're having to hang on because of all the very old people who still don't use the internet, basically the parents of the boomers. But once they all drop dead and half the boomers too, the 'luddites' among them, they'll figure absolutely everyone should be connected by now, every single person in Britain at this point must have at least a smartphone and thus all comms to patients are now 100% digital). It's a disaster waiting to happen. We can still control our meatspace better than we can our cyberspace. China can't roll their army in here and physically take our stuff. Cyber-ly though? No problem, laowai ;)

damn I'm happy laws weren't so strict when I was young.
I infected all computers in my elementary school with a trojan I wrote in delphi. I used it mainly to open cd drives at random lessons.
Nothing happened even after I told some people.
Today I would probably go to prison

>make malicious software through exploits
>distribute it
>get arrested
>What a world we live in...
Carpet bomb intel, NSA and CIA when?

Attached: 67_.jpg (890x890, 327K)

How were people even harmed by this? Don't they literally have more important things to do?

t. ancap

Japan rarely has any real crimes occuring, so this is like a field day for Nip-cops