Okay, Jow Forums, this is getting ridiculous. How to stop these bullshit security holes...

Okay, Jow Forums, this is getting ridiculous. How to stop these bullshit security holes? Would disabling hyperthreading stop Spectre/Meltdown/Spoiler/blablabla attacks from happening?

I don't care if my processor ends up being slower than a 386. I just want to be completely safe from this bullshit.

Attached: 1551816871169.png (600x600, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalinformationworld.com/2019/02/more-than-3-billion-accounts-details.html
store.hp.com/us/en/vwa/laptops
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

None, it literally just keeps getting worse and worse. Might as well switch over to amd and buy expensive RAM with it. The 2700X with 3200 CL14 RAM is like 90% as fast as an i7-8700K anyway.

You're irrelevant

No one cares enough to hack you

LMAO

digitalinformationworld.com/2019/02/more-than-3-billion-accounts-details.html

>chromebook c201
>os which proactively flushes cache even more than other os/disables ht

Fuck off, kike.

>rockchip
>literally known for being the least secure of ARM SoCs
>Also slow as a rock

Just get a ryzen picasso laptop when they come out OP.

just switch vendors.

nani??? just googled what you wrote and it checks out. i was very mistaken.

>How to stop these bullshit security holes
JUST DELID AND DELAP IT BRO LOL

> falling for the Intel meme
> thinking Jow Forums shitting on Intel all this time have just been trolls
There's a reason why everyone here switched to AMD last year

Just the other day I got a notification that someone hacked my ubisoft account that I haven't used or logged into in like 5 years. Last year my mom and I both had fraudulent charges made on our credit cards and had to go through the hassle of canceling our cards and switching all recurring payments over to new ones. A couple of years ago someone "hacked" my Gmail account and set it up to forward all my emails to a different email address...

>There's a reason why everyone here switched to AMD last year

no one is really buying ryzen. go on twitch and see how many relevant streamers have ryzen cpus. no one, everyone is using intel. Why is that? You think they are all stupid? real people aren't buying amd, all ryzen sales are from 3rd party firms set up by amd, they are buying their own cpus to make it look like success.

it's irrelevant, you need to gain access to the user's system in order to run these exploits. give a hacker access to your aymd system and he will prove that ryzen is as vulnerable as intel

>it's irrelevant, you need to gain access to the user's system in order to run these exploits.
You can do that with a script on a website. It's not irrelevant at all.

>t. Intel shill

You can LITERALLY grab a users password from RAM straight through a few lines of javascript.

delid dis

Attached: 1497883390389.jpg (267x297, 18K)

I’ve had my gmail account since 2005 and I’ve never once had an unauthorised login. Not once. You’re a bonafide fucking retard

t. chink or Russian hacker

By not using Intel or possibly AMD, not close to as many vulnerabilities as Intel as far I can tell. There's other processor manufacturers that could work, more limited on laptops but usually arm. What I plan on doing is when I eventually buy another is to find out what is available then do a little research on the processors. As a example, I usually buy hp so I would search "hp all laptop" which is store.hp.com/us/en/vwa/laptops the click on filter and go to processors and choose other, then filter and like for factor. I don't know if those are any good, and the hp website is bloated slow javascript garbage plus other people make computers, and different sites. I looks like there is ok ones there but why would I check now.

Libreboot it too

yeah and russians. can't forget russians too. sneaky russians. the hacked the election and gave us trump and they are now buying all amd processors to prop up amd. i'd rather have american made intel over russian botnet amd.

>all ryzen sales are from 3rd party firms set up by amd, they are buying their own cpus to make it look like success.

fucking kek, take your meds you schizo