IPhone sales are falling, and Apple's app fees might be next

>wowt.com/content/news/iPhone-sales-are-falling-and-Apples-app-fees-might-be-next-506763221.html
Why is Apple failing?

Attached: 1534551002740.png (468x468, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_Inc._v._Pepper
counterpointresearch.com/global-smartphone-share/
techpowerup.com/253224/new-thunderclap-vulnerability-threatens-to-infect-your-pc-over-thunderbolt-peripherals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'M GONNA SAY IT

NO, DON'T SAY THE NIGGER WORD!

i

n

ITODDLERS

B

T

F

O

Their balls grown too big over the years, so they believe they can produce overpriced shit and get away with it. It's time that they finally die for being shit. Soon they'll return back to pre Jobs Era.

based

BASED

Attached: BASEDO.png (584x460, 80K)

no headphone jack = no sale

quick! Post it to reddit!

BASED

Attached: 1527257265098.jpg (1278x1076, 136K)

how will itoddlers ever recover?

Instead of making a huge mountain of cash, Apple is now making slightly smaller mountain of cash.

when the new new mac pro is released, falling prices will be a fading memory.

>the state of mactoddler delusion

Attached: 1548797307022.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

This.

put me in the screenshot

^This but the business model and reason behind this is because the customer is always right. If the customer wants headphone jack, give them headphone jack. If you remove what customers wants (headphone jack) expect sells to drop.

they wont

How did Satania become the face of anti-apple fags, when she is the most likely to be the itoddler herself.

Attached: 1551720191655.jpg (5934x4081, 1.73M)

Memes just werks

Attached: faggot bat.jpg (960x711, 43K)

BASED
A
S
E
D

absolutely

reminder that this is official art

it's just a laughing anime girl, no need to get philosophical

>thread
based

what did he mean by this?

>be the king of the kings for a decade with over 50% of the market in civilized countries
>still a mark of status used by every important person of the planet, in every country
>falls 0.5%

>b-but muh chink botnet phones are winning!

>mark of status
Ask me how I know you shit in the street.

Attached: 1551204398770.jpg (800x2500, 845K)

Every time I go to the mall the Apple store is completely fucking packed.
It's basically the only store in the whole place that has a crowd. What the fuck is going on in there? I saw a girl with cerebral palsy who was working there too.

>30% is 0.5%
You calculate that on your iShit?

Attached: 1538631605067.webm (640x360, 1010K)

>Bosozoku
>Lower class
Uncultured swine.

>It's basically the only store in the whole place that has a crowd. What the fuck is going on in there?
It just breaks.

Attached: 1545331455572.webm (532x574, 2.85M)

Call me when every lagdroid isn’t full of carrier bloat with endless spammy notifications that can’t be disabled

Call me $1000 lagPhones can even begin to compete with $300 budget androids.

Attached: 1544089321267.webm (640x360, 2.65M)

gee thanks adam smith

>i'm so fucking retarded the only place i know to buy phones from is directly from carriers
This is why you're the laughing stock of Jow Forums iToddler.

Attached: 1532060151154.webm (955x533, 2.08M)

OP, you faggot you didn't hear? Fees may get BTFO

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_Inc._v._Pepper

This guy doesn't look retarded, just physically disabled. Fuck you, dude.

How did fucking Momji get to be the face of the Trump campaign?
It's anime, I ain't gotta explain shit?

i want to nakadashi gabu

Great thread

Attached: 4238d08a97b6578c32f2ad3cf0070550.jpg (1447x2047, 1.2M)

Apple's re-evaluating its strategy literally because they're having a hard time penetrating China. It's an important market to capture, specifically because whatever western company does it first might actually get steering grip on future trends in Chinaland. Apple had initial success because it was a status symbol there, like fashion brands e.g. Gucci or Canada Goose, but unlike in the US or Europe, the $1000 USD price tag isn't just "a big expense" for most Chinese, it's an outlandish purchase.

I want to marry and nakadashi raphiel

Did you not watch the way the potato is moving?

Maybe if it made a $400 China phone it may get somewhere. All the overpriced shit it makes will ensure it gets nowhere. Do you consider Samsung western?

I've met people who are like that. Perfectly normal functional brain and consciousness, but their body is completely fucked. Like Zack anner.

Now do the same comparison with the apps already running in the background on both phones.

Carriers are always cheaper than buying outright.

>iPhone
>background

Attached: 4492471D-468A-41B1-B34B-5A2D5BA50414.jpg (1242x1217, 233K)

>tfw just upgraded my 5 year old iphone 5s to an iphone SE i paid $70 for and will probably make at least half of that if more more back selling my 5s

feels good man

Based. Gabriel > Shitania

Attached: Gabriel DO Comfy.jpg (1999x1442, 2.21M)

As someone who was just given an iPhone as a gift from their little sister, no.
The mega.nz app, while offering full quality uploads of all your photostream (Useful since the iPhone seems to want to do anything in its power to compress and transcode everything at every fucking chance), can only do so for 180 seconds once it goes to the background.
So if I wanna sync to mega, I gotta leave my screen on, and if you actually want it to run fast, you'd probably do it over mobile data.

FUCKING BASED!!!!!!
iPAJEETS ARE GONNA BE SEETHING

Attached: 1525968899465.webm (640x360, 1.55M)

what's the phone on the right?

lagPhone X

Attached: 1544085151612.png (1191x949, 125K)

fuck I meant the left I'm sorry.

Looks like a Note 8.

thanks sorry for being an idiot

Do people on Jow Forums really not understand how this feature works or that it's optional or do they just fall for clickbait headlines and don't look into it. I know not all of you fuckers are trolling and plenty of you actually put belief over facts because you can't help but follow the crowd

what do you think this is, a technology board?

>or that it's optional
Show me the option in settings that gives me a new battery upgrade for free
The day apple sells batteries to customers, I'll believe you. Till then, fuck off

seething ipajeet.
if it is optional or not is a non issue

Do you really not know how to poo in loo?

Attached: 1527812144384.jpg (643x960, 255K)

HOW WILL iTODDLERS EVER RECOVER

Attached: 1549227779929.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

To understand an android drone you first must understand the mindset of the person. An android drone is more likely to be someone that feels like they're being persecuted. it's usually someone who's been very unsuccessful in life. They are likely to have an unsuccessful job and are poor. They fell like others are responsible for their failures. As a result, they relate to android. They think the big bad apple all are bullying them. Much like how android drones IRL have been bullied.
So, they over hype android products. Why?
Because they think if android is successful, their own life will be successful.
However, when the real product is released and is far below expectations; an android drone will blame apple. They will then start hyping up the next product.

This mindset of blaming others and unrealistic expectations is how a BETA male thinks.
They are too immature to look at themselves and see the flaws.
I know this because at one time I was in the same position waiting for the Iphone beating galaxy.
After maturing a lot, I discarded this mindset after I realized that I was the problem.
After losing my virginty and getting a Girlfriend, I further realized just how damaging that old mind set was.

This is how an android drone thinks.
Remember this.

Absolute mad man.
Also, //based and redpilled

Attached: 1509709014561.jpg (235x211, 8K)

Got an iPhone XR a week ago. Compared to android the UI is much more thought out. Even simple things like having YouTube show up as PIP in whatsapp chats. I think you should objectively try both sides out and see what works best for you. It’s like buying a car. You test drive a few and buy the one you like. Maybe Jim down the street is happy with his Mazda Miata and that’s great for him since he’s secretely a woman that cross dresses. Anyways. Try it out and if you don’t like it return it.

>still a mark of status
And this is why they're losing market share and producing less phones that they predicted.
>falls 0.5%
It's not just 0.5% genius. Not in share prices or market share either.
>b-but muh chink botnet phones are winning!
First of all, Xiaomi ironically has been one of the most developer friendly manufacturers and they're pure Chinese. And Xiaomi in particular is winning - from an unknown manufacturer up until 2017. to the fourth manufacturer worldwide.
counterpointresearch.com/global-smartphone-share/

But if you turn it off your phone will have random shutdowns. So, you don't win in either situation. How is this a good thing?

Back to your shitting street Rajeet.

basted

iPajeets on suicide watch

it's over, itoddlers will never recover

>Why is Apple failing?
techpowerup.com/253224/new-thunderclap-vulnerability-threatens-to-infect-your-pc-over-thunderbolt-peripherals

absolutely based

yikes

F U C K

J A N N I E S

A N D

K

I

K

E

S

itoddlers btfo btw

SEETHING

Attached: 1547922446528.gif (800x1400, 260K)

top tier posting
Based /a/friend

BASED
AND
REDPILLED

baste

>anime
cringe

This is the most autistic circlejerk I ever seen

If you walk into a men's locker room, expect to see some dicks.

SEETHING

Attached: 1549370558179.jpg (1200x1200, 377K)

B A S E D

Attached: 1547383267868.gif (500x491, 370K)

BASED AND DEBIRUPILLED

Attached: 1549393700856.png (293x364, 59K)

oof

B A S E D & R E D P I L L E D

Attached: BASEDO.png (1181x532, 127K)

Apple

>become wildly successful, your products are flying off the shelves and have sort of a magical buzz around them
>suddenly starts removing features from every product line
>put your core customers on the backburner
>raise prices significantly
>QC takes a dive and you have several notable, embarrassing defects for your super premium devices
>tell people to just deal with it
I couldn't imagine why their sales would be falling

HOW WILL TIM APPLE RECOVER??!!

Attached: 62A1C0A7-BA1E-4BC8-8F09-3D63AA4506B0.jpg (1280x720, 87K)