Serbs are whit-

Stop right there white man.
Serbians have been occupied by ottomans for 530 years. Their gene pool has been corrupted and are basically crypto Turks.

They backstabbed everyone in the Balkans, that’s right Greece and Romania. Watch your back from the serbs.

Pic related is famous Serbian nationalists who have anti Croat views.

Right guy is seen as father of Serbian motherland

Attached: 759A1FC7-8CF0-4DE1-940A-3AABDD6B86D8.jpg (250x170, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Leskovac
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 290B8ADE-0F34-46A3-AFE9-44EA6140B791.png (491x321, 63K)

Attached: 643B0287-6C93-431B-B257-44A4DF2C309A.png (322x512, 72K)

>serbs are our allies
in corfu you hear this all day, that the serbs have been our greatest friends through the centuries, it's a plebbit meme that we're on the same team of kebab removers, and that they're against albanians just like we are.

the truth is serbs are cockroaches, just like their crypto brothers in albania. they disrupt the balkan peace, they kill and they terrorize, and the only reason my country would ever back them would be for our shared hatred of the shqiptards, it's an alliance though, not a friendship.

you want to know why corfu licks their asses? because about one century ago, the jewish entente and Maurice Sarrail evacuated the entirety of the remaining defeated serbian army to corfu without greek permission, as they'd placed their armies in macedonia without our permission months before.

tens of thousands of "friends" that could've very well gone over to italy, an ally of theirs during the war. the reason they weren't ecacuated there was because they were sick and poor and nobody wanted them, but let neutral greece accept them in their island. our king protested this, but it fell on deaf ears. then, as the rats packed their things to leave us alone, they left a monument saying "thanks for going bankrupt for us". their placement in corfu would lead to a civil war and a jewish takeover against the king during WW1, which eventually led to the failed smyrna campaign. but at least they said thanks.

if you still doubt this, you may want to remember which country helped the ottomans in the ottoman-byzantine wars, or which country created fyromeme, or which country betrayed their secret contract with bulgaria during the balkan wars, or which country made a secret contract with bulgaria and then made the same one with us leading to a second war. that's all they've done, plotted against the rest and put us against one another. their involvement against us in WW1 was only one instance.

>They backstabbed everyone in the Balkans, that’s right Greece and Romania.
hello bait thread i almost got baited but when i read this all became clear

Attached: 1539258144252s.jpg (124x125, 3K)

Turko-albanian rape baby here

serbs, greeks, romanians, orthodoxy = shitskin

Attached: Konstantinos Mitroglou.jpg (1361x1766, 373K)

here is unphotoshop verson go waste ur life elsewhere
>also wiki link:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Leskovac

Attached: download (1).png (1919x1079, 308K)

It's the aussie mutt baiting again

Attached: Immagine.png (301x406, 7K)

why all these anti serb threads? something is going to happen

this is all vucic plan we will be bullied then usa will have no choice but to help us and together we shall nuke albania and liberate kosovo

>hey backstabbed everyone in the Balkans, that’s right Greece and Romania
Romania is not in the balkans

Being white is for sissies who can’t get laid lol

You better hope Serbs are white because whoever has the Serbs on their side is going to win.

Jewipedia as source? Are you actually retarded?

Vucic is a cuck and jewish puppet. hopefully we get rid of him soon

t. 20% greek 2% gypsy 100% serb 100% subhuman

read context i feel retarded explaining such obvious thing to communist npc

Attached: 1538837889629s.jpg (125x115, 2K)

>memeflag

Remove memeflag so I can see the Albanian flag clearly.

You didn't recognize a bait when you saw Starcevic as a father of all serbs or Pavelic?
ex-yu shitstorm threads are low hanging fruit

you will do nothing rodovan

Attached: dsagxn.png (746x506, 595K)

У мapтy 2002. гoдинe Aлeкcaндpy Byчићy јe oдpeђeн пopeз нa eкcтpaпpoфит y изнocy oд 48.500 eвpa, y вeзи cтaнa oд пpeкo 100 квaдpaтa кoји мy јe 1998. гoдинe дoдeлилa Bлaдa. Taј cтaн јe пoтoм, пo твpдњи ДOC-oвe влacти, oткyпљeн иcпoд тpжишнe вpeднocти, мaдa Byчић oбјaшњaвa дa јe зaпpaвo oд Bлaдe дoбиo 60 квaдpaтa, a дa јe ocтaтaк oдмaх y cтapтy плaтиo, yз пoмoћ пopoдицe.
i will forever remember vucic crimes remember this user people with power are ready to do everything to maintain it

you fucking idiot i was ironically saying this how much of inbreed idiot you have to be

i used to this low insults but i expected more from this guy look how pathetic he is

sheeptars(albanians) are just useful idiots and they're so stupid that they don't even recognise it. Muslims and croats are full of hatred and jealousy toward us and don't see further from their nose

white shit

Attached: white_dog_shit.jpg (550x363, 79K)

here comes alice.

Attached: Knowing Smile.jpg (1366x768, 149K)