They think they have any REAL privacy left

>They think they have any REAL privacy left
Top kek

Attached: prism.png (700x525, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MUSCULAR_(surveillance_program)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_Data_Center
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>gets a raging hard on when his rights are infringed
cuck

Attached: goog.png (1484x1113, 968K)

Why doesn’t Apple have a date like the others

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MUSCULAR_(surveillance_program)
Imagine what they have now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_Data_Center
1-2 Billions ... I bet the whole thing is at least 1 order of magnitude more expensive.

SIGINT Proudly powered by your taxes money !

Attached: e105b83027154357de311a2502efce2a4c443e1627288b93a1b15754970c7a0d.jpg (612x479, 36K)

>they had to kill Steve before Apple would participate in PRISM

:^)

Tiresome.

>had to solve 20 captchas to post ITT, and not even Buster would work well
Google is watching.

Something need to be done.

Attached: 1545145803257.jpg (727x506, 61K)

There's nothing that could possibly be done. It's backed up in multiple datacenters around the world, all of which consist of countless petabytes of information. They are all solar shielded. The botnet will outlive humanity.

Okay.
What about a full decentralized and purposely instopable anonymized protocol that render the thing economically impossible for them ?

Attached: 1547653964798.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Enjoy committing suicide by two shots to the back of the head if you get anywhere with that.

>two shots to the back of the head
isn't one enough?

Dying for Freedom is most beautiful way to disappear.
want to think about this ?

Attached: 6af33b89966ec1e8795ebdd0836ef34096.jpg (642x645, 138K)

What is the purpose of killing the creator if the thing is unstoppable ?

Your computer is compromised. All the code you write is sent to alphabet soup and stored. If they realize you're up to no good, they send someone to kill you BEFORE you get anywhere with it. Then they say they found CP on your computer so that nobody wants anything to do with your projects.

I don't give a fuck about dying if I am not free

Now stop the fear-storm and begin the brain-storm.
What is the best that exist right now ?

GNUnet I guess, but nobody uses it

Seem like it's more of a social problem than a technical one isn't it ?

a large emp or some good old intel management engine destructo viruses could erase that data

I should also point out that GNUnet is the most anonymous in THEORY. At the moment, not enough people use it for it to be truly anonymous. So from a utilitarian perspective, Tails with public wi-fi on a disposable Librebooted laptop running everything over TOR is your best option if your paranoia level is top level.

Yes. Privacy conscious networks only really work if enough people use them. It's an entropy problem.
GNUnet is also a bit inaccessible at the moment. There's no easy way for the average person to start using it. It's compile it yourself only last I checked.

>not jacking into your computer from a modem bank running in a disused telco colo running old mechanical switches in darkest rural appalachia

Yep difficult problem to solve even if it is one-click install.
Maybe a modification/improvement of it backed by crypto token ponzi scheme can motivate the normies to use it because of greed.
But event that seem not sufficient to make a difference.
The first mover advantages of these corp bastard is strong.
Shit. How can it be done.

I've been running i2p and a Tor relay for like a decade, just to help the networks. I don't even do anything on them. I have been doing my clicky click normie tard browsing over tor for a few years to make it harder for the cucks at jewgle to learn my habits though

there is "storj" but doesn't know too much about it

bump

Attached: 1545248976343.jpg (248x187, 21K)