Distro Maintainer Rejected From USA

bryanostergaard.com/blog/2019/03/04/denied-entry-in-trumps-america/

What does Jow Forums think of this guy? The hero we need, or a freak that should be put down?

Attached: 300px-Kloeri.jpg (300x377, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exherbo.com
exherbo.org
williampitcock.com/
bryanostergaard.com/
MattSTrout.com/
shadow.cat/blog/matt-s-trout/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whoever runs this blog must really fucking hates the real Bryan Ostergaard. What did he do?

Is this the exherbo guy?
Is that blog the actual guy or a very determined insane autist who's trying to grenade his life?

It looks like the guy's legit blog. He moved from livejournal to this a while ago. Kinda looks like the dude had a mental fuckin breakdown desu

The last entry on his livejournal page says he was doxed and mentions the GNAA, so it's probably one of them. Since he runs (or used to run) freenode, my guess is he banned the GNAA and they took it out on him.

>ESTA
Wow, it's fucking nothing! Also good that retarded Jow Forumsack subhuman was denied.

That guys is crazy but he is right about the control of the Jews on america, i don't know why americans don't defend themselves with blatant control, pathetic

the absolute state of the Internet (without adblock on)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 8.00.53 PM.png (2878x1504, 1.79M)

keep seething so'y.boy

What website is pure unadulterated cancer.

fucking kek. what happened to this guy. it looks like his life took a turn for the worst and he just wants to dig himself into a grave

>projecting

Attached: mein fuehrer.jpg (1200x1200, 1.7M)

Work more on your shitty bait, retard

Attached: everysingletime.png (1462x700, 397K)

very determined insane autist who's trying to grenade his life

exherbo.com
exherbo.org

Also responsible for all the Rizon/Freenode spam
MY FUCKING CHANNEL ON RIZON, EVERY 20 SECONDS IS THIS FUCKING SPAM. FUCK OFF ALREADY OP.

[17:42] With our IRC ad service you can reach a global audience of entrepreneurs and fentanyl addicts with extraordinary engagement rates! williampitcock.com/
[17:42] I thought you guys might be interested in this blog by freenode staff member Bryan 'kloeri' Ostergaard bryanostergaard.com/
[17:42] or maybe this blog by freenode staff member Matthew 'mst' Trout MattSTrout.com/

The MattSTrout website is fake too, it's a mirror of this but with other stuff added
shadow.cat/blog/matt-s-trout/

How does someone even defend themselves from something like this?
It's pretty easy when you're well known but you can't even google this guy's name without seeing the libel come up first.

That site is a known GNAA troll blog OP. I pity the poor sod who is now very well indexed in Google as a pedo.

Buy out a domain for your real name and maintain a real account on all the major social media platforms yourself.

i'm pretty sure the guy could file a complaint to google though

Oh no :(

I'll let you on a secret user. The Americans are the jews.

>doesn't give in to the botnet social media platforms
>tfw having social media is the only way to protect yourself from defamation on said platforms

Attached: 1540824487244.jpg (250x246, 12K)