>your plan
>how much you pay for it

I'll start:
Italy
Iliad
40 GB mobile data, unmlimited calls and texts per month
€7 per month

Other urls found in this thread:

news18.com/news/tech/jio-effect-india-has-the-most-inexpensive-mobile-data-rates-in-the-world-2057379.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

UK
My what? Sorry, but I am quite opposed to slavery.
To get a nice comfy job at my local police department.
9k a year.

Canada
Public Mobile
Unlimited province-wide calls and global texts, 4GB data
$40/month

romania
digi
1gbps
€~10 per month

USA
T-Mobile
Unlimited call and text, 3 GB LTE, unlimited 2G
$40

>inb4 that's not a cell phone carrier
fuck phoneposters, enjoy your data caps and slow internet while i sit home all day on my computer

why not have both

I don't leave my house so I have WiFi all day.

I kniw you tried to snark, but carrier is universal communication term and you are on technology board.
You just ended up being a retard

Chile
Entel
45GB, unlimited calls, 700 SMS. Free Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Spotify.
$32 with a Spotify Premium account included

Australia
Telstra
3Gb data, unlimited calls and texts per month
$30 AUD

India
Airtel
Unlimited HD calls, 1.4 GB 4G data per day, 100 SMS per day for 84 days
399 INR (5.7 USD)
PS: Many carriers in India have almost similar plans (Jio, Airtel, Vodafone)
news18.com/news/tech/jio-effect-india-has-the-most-inexpensive-mobile-data-rates-in-the-world-2057379.html

Germany
Telefonica
1.5GB mobile data, unlimited calls and sms, prepaid
7,99€ every 28 days

Nice try FBI

holy fuck that's amazing. no one in bongland would offer somethign as good as that.
on the other hand at least we don't get j*wed like north americans do. holy fuck your prices are scandalous.

i guess it's like our weather/climate. it's never very good, but it's never very bad either.

Anyway I have
- 300 mins
- unlimited texts
- 600-900 MB data (up to 300 rollover from previous month)
£6.something (they raise the price every year due to inflation, but they still offer ew customers a flat 6.00. fucking j*ws.)

It's pretty crap. The allowances are more than enough for me (I barely make calls and I don't go around streaming HD video in public like a dumb zoomer), but I still feel I'm not getting enough value back for what I pay. I'm thinking of switching to a Pay As You Go tarriff. Fuck this monthly bullshit.

Attached: 1547480111720.png (747x686, 44K)

France
Sosh (Orange)
40GB Data + unmlimited calls and texts per month
9,95 euros (11,20$) per month

Attached: pp-2.jpg (369x369, 132K)

>UK
>Virgin
>unlimited everything 4g
>£20 per month

Attached: 1551671399794.jpg (184x184, 34K)

UK
7GB data + unlimited apple music/netflix
£12 a month

Russia
MTS
400min and SMS + 15GB data
$5.5 a month

speaking of home FTTB - 100mbps, 7 bucks a month

Jewthelands

Cheapest shit here (Simpel)
10€ for unlimited calls and texts, 5 gb data

Voxi and Giffgaff both offer similar things.

Brazil
TIM
20GB + 2000 minutes calls and unlimited sms
R$55

>chad WOM vs virgin entel

Дypaк? Зaгyгли "Tapифищe", нe пoзopьcя.

India
Student
Unlimited calls, 112 GB for 28 days
₹509 or around $7.30

Cope.

Carriers fucked us over. I don't use mobile internet because I have a high speed internet connection at home and I can live without internet when I'm out. I just need talktime balance. The retards decided to stop selling proper talktime balance and started pushing all in one packs and now I have to spend money on those packs even though I know I won't be using mobile internet. Sad life.

Indian here from Carrier and career are different.
Carrier here means mobile network provider (Jio/Airtel/Vodafone)
Career means job.
Where do you study and what do you do with 4GB data per day?
And pls finally tell your carrier name.

>UK
>O2
>5GB
>£9 after cashback (£20 base price)
I used to have something like 20GB for £10/month after cashback, but I wasn't able to find something similar ever again. I also only use an average of

The Netherlands
KPN
20GB, ∞ Calls, ∞ Texts/month
€21,-/m

Indian here from Carrier and career are different.
Carrier here means mobile network provider (Jio/Airtel/Vodafone)
Career means job.
Where do you study?
And pls finally tell your carrier name.

Jio university ka student hoga bc.

Hungary
T-Mobile
prepaid
I charge up around 10$ every two months or so

I can't be arsed to get a contract. Yes I'm lonely.

Is it possible that network providers have got money from FB/Google/TikTok/PUBG-Mobile to provide us cheap data so that they can spy on us and show us more ads?

Switzerland
Sunrise
3Gb/month, unlimited calling+sms within Switzerland
CHF 15.-/month

And what do you think does he do with 4GB data per day?

Hungary
Home:
Telekom
500mbps ((10mbps guaranteed)
30€/month along with TV (with HBO)
Phone:
Telenor
Unlimited LTE but no SMS (who cares?) and only 80 minute call time (again, who cares?)
15€ a month

Is that even a question? Jio dhan dhan all day.

And what do you think does he do with 4GB data per day?

tanks frens. But I have analysed my usage over the past 12 months, and in each of them I would have spent less than half the money on 3's PAYG than my actual Virgin bill of £6.something. So I really think I'm gonna go with PAYG. Like 90% sure at this point. And PAYG doesn't hike the bill every year like monthly commitments do.
>muh RPI
fuck off ya cunts

Attached: 1536195275318.png (1105x1053, 90K)

Ukraine
Vodafone
Unlimited LTE internet, unlimited phone calls inside this mobile network, 150 minutes of calls for other Ukrainian networks, and 30 minutes of international calls. Up to 50 SMS/day.
115 ₴ ≈ 3.9 € ≈ 4.4 $ per 28 days.

Is that even a question? Jio dhan dhan all day.

I'm getting scammed?
T-Mobile
US
Unlimited everything
2 lines for $100/mo

See pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20190307-084407.jpg (1080x2340, 248K)

Of course. There is no other way we got cheap internet connection in recent years. Corporations don't go out of their way to provide comfort for plebs like us. It comes at a price.

Hahahahaha what the fuck I'm so glad I'm not American

>Iliad
How is it? I've been seeing the ad on television for a while.
Right now I have
>TIM
>1 or 2 gb, fuck me if I know, unlimited calls and texts
>10€

Sure that's a lot of data, but do you really need it? Like, why can't you torrent at home?, i'm sure you have unlimited home internet. And that way you wouldn't need to spend $100 a month on your fucking phone bill.

What are you on about? I'm getting my money's worth out of it.
Mobile carrier doesn't care about if you torrent or not, but home ISP issues warnings and shit.
I could use a VPN, but I'm too lazy to want to set it up on the home server, and my mobile carrier doesn't care what I do, so I just use it for everything.

UK
Three
Unlimted everything
£15 a month

Does an average American spend this much on a mobile connection? or is it just OP who fucked it up? Or maybe it's just us who have not seen so much purchasing power maybe that's why we are surprised?

If you say so. It's worth setting up a VPN if your home internet is relatively cheaper than your mobile connection. If it's not, then get your ass to work and set up a VPN and save some money.

Norway
Ice
1GB a month
15$
But if I payed 45$ a month I could get 1TB a month.

>$100 for "unlimited" mobile data
>money's worth

Attached: 17.gif (500x281, 1.63M)

>another "unlimited" plan where caps would be randomly introduced when they feel like it
you faggots never learn.

$50 gets you unlimited everything with a lot of carriers here
You can also get a $30 unlimited voice/text and 2-4GB of data plan, or use Mint Mobile and whatever they charge
But why wouldn't you just go full boar and get it all?
My plan also gives unlimited in flight WiFi (I travel for work a lot, worth it to me), calling and texting in Canada and Mexico, and if I'm roaming, unlimited calls and texts and 250MB of 4G data followed by unlimited 2G each day

Nigga, 2 lines
$50 per line
I have a wife who needs a phone, too
Home internet is $40 a month. What is a VPN that you recommend?
I've been tempted to do the radarr/sonarr/jackett/Plex thing. Looks comfy. But haven't bothered because of the VPN thing

But what would you pay for a plan if you didn't torrent on mobile. i.e. if your data needs were a lot less, roughly how much would you pay for a phone plan?
Because the question that sticks out in my mind now is
>Is being too lazy to get a VPN for home really worth ($100 - what you'd otherwise pay for mobile plan + monthly cost of VPN)?

That's "hurrdurr I can't be arsed to plug phone to PC to transfer my nickelback discography so I'll just download it to my phone" mentality.

>$50 For "unlimited" mobile data
>still thinks it's money's worth

Attached: 1540014304817.gif (500x545, 263K)

Probably still the same.
Even when I don't torrent I still use about 30GB on other stuff, and this plan gives me the in flight internet for free whenever I make my twice monthly flights.
You say "unlimited"
I don't think I've been throttled once since I got with T-Mobile

£23 a month

Bongland ftw

Attached: Screenshot_20190307_151440_com.hutchison3g.planet3.jpg (1080x2240, 329K)

alright, makes sense. have fun. you must make good money.

Canada
Bell
Unlimited Calls, Texts and Data
$0 because it's provided by work

Depends what you consider "good"
My wife gets to stay home with the kids, so it's good enough

Does/did she breastfeed?

That's just sad.

I don't use VPN because my ISP is cool and doesn't have any problem with torrenting and all. I use free VPN if something is blocked in. my country

Clapistan
T-Mobile
Unlimited
$40/mo, though technically $29 if you factor in that I was able to cancel payments on my Netflix account as T-Mobile includes Netflix in my plan

Thats until your mom kicks you out faggot.

>$40/mo, though technically $29 if you factor in that I was able to cancel payments on my Netflix account as T-Mobile includes Netflix in my plan
American critical thinking once again on full display.

Attached: 1542647099389.gif (276x276, 1.28M)

Did, yes. She intends to go back to work when the youngest starts school, so next year
US ISPs are scared of the record and movie industries

According to me if a person like you who travels a lot for work and spends most of his time outside then it's okay because you need that fast internet connection and that roaming benefit.

If you are a mouth-breathing dope who just have to commute small distances for work or college and can live with a basic mobile connection plan and have a fast internet connection at home even then he still chooses to go all out and get a high-end mobile plan so that he could watch UHD youtube videos on his phone travelling in a bus then you are just wasting your money. If you have enough money then go ahead and buy those plans but if you are on money-saving mode then you have to cut corners.

Tell me something I don't already know, nigger.

If you can afford it then go with the plan that's working for you. I thought you were just another college student living in debt and still going balls out on his mobile connection.

How is that not true, though? I was paying $10.99 for Netflix, then T-Mobile started offering Netflix at the $10.99 plan as part of my mobile plan. I went to the Netflix account settings and switched it to bill T-Mobile instead of me. That's $10.99 they are paying and I am not. My T-Mobile bill did not increase when this became an option, and I even had the option to continue to pay Netflix myself and just have T-Mobile reduce my bill by $10.99 but either way, they're giving me $10.99 of something I was already paying for, and thus it freed up an additional $10.99 which I can spend any way that I want. Had I not changed my Netflix billing to bill T-Mobile, my bill would literally change to $29.01

OMG. This is why I envy burgers. You get stuff for free everywhere. I remember the "get as many credit cards as you want, and get a thousand dollars free on each and everyone of them" campaign. Fuck. :^(

poo in loo

>US
>Spectrum
>Unlimited Data
>$15 monthly

Never went to college
It was and still is far too expensive
Got a bunch of certs and became a field technician for a large reputable manufacturer, travel to repair their broken machinery and make more than most of those college goers will make within the first 10 years of their chosen careers
Go to vocational school. College isn't worth it anymore unless you're trying to be a chemical engineer or an architect

Estonia
LTE speed
Unlimited data
6€
I got a good deal though

Finland
Elisa
Unlimited data at 50Mb/s
2,90€/mo

everything unlimited would have been 9,90€/mo but I have no use for that, basically everyone uses whatsapp here so my phone calls and SMS amount to less than 1€ each month.

Brazil
-
.4 GB mobile data, unmlimited calls and texts per month
€7 per month

=;=

Good for you. You are living the dream, sir. No college debt, well paying job, getting to travel because of work, have a family, what else can you ask for. Good job man.

It's really sad to see when students take these huge student loans when they are in their 20s only to know 5 years later that it's not their passion and even then they have to get their degree and get a job so that they could pay off that student loan.

Croatia
Tele2
1TB limit, 4G
22€

US
sprint
2GB/mo data/hotspot, unlim call/text
65-75/mo

>Did, yes. She intends to go back to work when the youngest starts school, so next year
Absolutamente redpilled y basado. Godspeed, man.

Attached: jeremiah johnson gif.gif (235x240, 1.85M)

That's the thing
People always say pursue your passion
Repairing machinery isn't my passion. Computers are my passion.
But so many people do computers and now the field is packed.
Do something that pays your bills and let's you pay for your passion
I can afford server gear for my home office and guns for my shooting hobby
My wife can afford her video games and her books
The kids can enjoy toys and I can keep my dogs fed
Sometimes, the best thing to do is to turn your passion into a hobby and pay your bills

Dude you are crushing it.

I am an engineering student with zero debt but I think it's not my passion but I am going to complete it and get a job to pay off my bills and try to live debt free life.

Dont wear shoes on bed.

Iliad is ok if you live in a big city, but if you live in the country side like I do the connection comes and goes, it's not as stable as Vodafone's. However Iliad's plan is very cheap right now, so I think it's still worthy compared to other italian carriers.

American
Verizon
Unlimited text talk, 2 GB data
Idk I'm still on my parent's account because they know I would just not have a phone number otherwise

India
Vodafone 3G
1.4gb everyday, unlimited everything else
$1.8 per month

>malaysia
>Umobile
>Unlimited data, unlimited calls, 1000 text messages, 5gb data for hotspot/mo
>rm50 (around usd12)

The catch? speed is capped at around 5mbps

It's true. Pretty much any car dealership advert here is advertising "$1,000 cash back on qualifying vehicles" if you finance them for a specific term length. They basically give you the option of walking away with $1,000 in cash, or you can either apply it to the vehicle payments or the taxes and fees. And most of the time those deals also come with a deferment where you have no payments at all for the first six months or more, so if you apply the cash back incentive to the cost of the vehicle, you can get an extra few months before you're making your first payment.

Of course, that's usually what Tyrone does and never makes a payment, and they repossess it after that initial 8-9 months but it's all part of the American Dream: being up to your eyeballs in debt and actually owning NOTHING because it's all leased or financed. This is why I paid off my home and my car before anything else. I want to leave my children something other than disappointment of watching the bank come take away everything I had while they're trying to deal with my death.

Israel
Golan
Same as OP
30₪ per month which is around $8.

>WOM

Attached: signal-drop-ios-8.jpg (993x675, 235K)

>trying to be a smartass
you played yourself

why all these datamining threads now? jewish trickery? nsa? russia? The chongs?

Attached: 1465380635971.jpg (521x600, 30K)

A need to feel validated and to compare penis size.
Okay, cuckolds.