Hello Jow Forums

Hello Jow Forums
I'm in japan right now.
What headphones would you recommend ?
Something less than 40$

Attached: img_top_01_sp.jpg (640x404, 74K)

Sennheiser CX180/CX200.

killing yourself is free
that being said I like my koss porta pros. I can wear them for hours without feeling fatigue. I like that.

Sony mdr 7506

Hire a pair of decora lollis to whisper song lyrics into your ears, or you're a faggot who wasted a trip to nip land.

Prostitute yourself until you have ~70k yen, then buy STAX SRS-3100

Just buy some cheap buds

This x1000

I'm a man I've 0 prostitution value

I have 1.3TB worth of counter arguments

Man the skytree looks so awesome, too bad if I ever were to go to japan the bitch is crowded like all hell, did see a video once of someone going to a lesser known place and had a pretty good view there.

you can see it from pretty much a lot of places. There's also a river where you can get great pictures. The thing is so huge almost as big as mine ;)

Sony WH-1000XM3

The islamic state disagrees

I've been there three times now. it's nice, once. make sure not to go on a cloudy day.

Attached: IMG_20170617_163941992-EFFECTS.jpg (2340x4160, 2.84M)

stax L700 and stax 353x

Based

Do those generic white buds even sell in japan?

I live in a 6 million people city and I feel anxiety daily. I could not begin to imagine the pressure of being in a city like Tokyo which is basically twice as big.

I wish I lived in Japan.

Panasonic RP-HJE125

In cities like tokyo they have men try to push and cram everyone into the subway like sardines because the city is that overly populated. If you don't like close proximity to people, you'll hate tokyo.

I bought some akg y70s when in tokyo and I fucking ruined them by putting them through the wash too many times

great earbuds, they provided me with a lot of shopping conversations and music

tokyo aint that fun after a month

>akg y70s
i cant find em even online

Well I meant the observation deck, plus I heard it's expensive
Oh wow.
Oh yeah I can relate to this, there's probably more comfy cities though

my 'village' literally has 56,000 people. my town would be the 11th largest in the united states if it were a city. titles are meaningless, attach yourself to whatever part of the metro area you have to pay the least taxes to.

See if any shops have demo ones.
You can buy goods offline you know m8.
Recommendations won't do shit coz you won't be able to read it.