What is the most onions Os?Pic related i better be giddy

What is the most onions Os?Pic related i better be giddy.

Attached: indexoi.png (330x153, 9K)

install gentile

OpenBSD

Linux or Win98

mac OS by far, followed by Windows 10

Soi to soi less
MacOS>Linux>FreeBSD>Windows>*BSD

Linux based OS is most likely to look like your picture. Nobody but nerds with glasses uses that shit.

Wtf I wrote onions

You're not me I wrote soi

>he doesn't know

Yep, basedman meme and onions pictures. It's a Redditor alright.

Read dis
Also mods are reddit for filtering it

The only thing Reddit is getting shook you can't spam your unfunny memes. Evading is cringe.

Attached: 1551315416887.jpg (680x435, 73K)

The OS that most people in the soilicon valley use. You know the one.

every Linux distro that isn't OpenSUSE.

It may be unfunny but you don't get a ban or a warning for other unfunny shit (like amphibianposting or wojohns) and the sole reason for its' existence is because a mod was butthurt about being called out for the faggot that he was.

macOS, arch linux and gentoo if you're a tranny desktop ricer

Attached: 1543331250268.png (580x449, 393K)

Wasn't it a Jow Forums mod aswell?

every Linux distro that isn't Fedora.

Just because other things don't doesn't make it not just. Wojak fags need to be banned on sight too

shut the fuck up

Attached: systemd.png (627x722, 89K)

Fedora is the most söi though

Why is that? It's basically the absolute muh enterprise meme. It uses industry standard technology that oniondevs wouldn't know about.

>JUST WERKS macfag-tier meme
>Gnome 3
>systemd
u sure?

Attached: 1543084553926-g.jpg (1170x836, 298K)

Also
>muh industry standard
Basically macfag in denial

>that pic
>mfw I just watched many Nintendo Switch game trailers

Attached: 1550067678256-g.png (640x628, 143K)

Arch Linux with i3(gaps) and polybar. Bonus points for sway+ gayland+arch.

Underrated.
kek
You forgot OS/2 and MS-DOS. More on the right side of the spectrum than the left. Do you consider Solaris to be "*BSD" - what about Haiku or ReactOS? ReactOS falls under Windows but Haiku is surely near BSD?

Dubs of retardation. Have you not posted here since the word filter was introduced?Trying to hard to fit in. Next time, try typing "t b h" all together, or "f a m" all together. Comes out as "Desu senpai" which is pretty funny!
You would like /v/, it has other funny word filters! You should go there. PC_uck (Pcuck) comes out as "PC Bro" (without the space) and Xbot, xnigger, xfag comes out as Xbro, Sonygger comes out as "Sonypony" :)
This is great. I love using KDE on this distro.
I like RHEL at work but I haven't used fedora on a desktop at home at all since probably 1998/1999 when I switched to Mandrake mainly for easier KDE integration.
I mean it's basically the GNOME testing ground and somehow GNOME 3 actually released how it released, so, you know the fedorafuckers did SOMETHING wrong.

>A FUCKING FOOT

Based

Every OS except The Chad pirated Windows 7

>macfag in denial
I'll not even deny it really. If fagos weren't quite as locked down and catering to retards as it is I'd definitely use it. For now Fedora's internal stuff like package managing and anything that could be server-related is way better. Also systemd > launchd

>If fagos weren't quite as locked down and catering to retards as it is I'd definitely use it
MacOS is the main soiboy sign btw.
>weren't quite as locked down and catering to retards
Just like Gnome, Systemd and Flatpak, right?

>GNOME
Eh, granted I guess but still far less so than the Quartz meme.
>systemd
Certainly not.
>flatpak
Can't say I consider it locked down, at least. It does cater to retards a bit, but I wager having a containment platform for proprietary shitware is nice for advanced fags as well.
I guess I just consider this system fagos done right. With that said I'll gladly take my enterprise-class söi.

>needing to ask

Attached: 1541179698579.jpg (996x954, 319K)

This picture confuses me.
I use KDE, but i also use Gnome3. Am i a soilet or am i baste?

>windows 7
>can put invisible character from alt code to avoid wordfilter
>worked with PENIS on old-ish /b/
>still worked 12 years later with new words
>switch to gnu/linux
>can no longer funpost desu senpai
>cannot go back
>win7 getting axed anyway
Feelsbadman

Why use both? What's the benefit?
This doesn't work on win7 anymore either, hiro fucked it up.

Either Windows 7 or Windows 10, since they're so popular with video-gamers.

KDE is built around a point-and-click interface, which is great for more visual applications like music production, video editing, streaming, gayming, etc, but most of my work is programming related and thus point-and-click UI is painful. In such use cases i like having keybindings that do all the work of managing windows without having to go through the tedious effort of moving my hand to the track-pad from the keyboard. So in those situations the sleek simple interface of gnome is preferred over KDE.

My question to you:
Why tie yourself down to a single DE? More importantly why bind yourself to what is socially approved rather than what works for you? What makes "le fucking foot XDD" gayer than the ad-hoc windows clone?

Ctrl+Shift+U

basedrillic

motherfucker

Tails is an onion os

Yeah, pretty sure it was on /mkg/.