Why the fuck do you faggots still use Linux? It's botnet SJW invaded bloat, BSD is better in every single way

Why the fuck do you faggots still use Linux? It's botnet SJW invaded bloat, BSD is better in every single way

Attached: Tux.png (265x314, 12K)

BSD is so great that it has no drivers

I tried BSD but it couldn't read any of my filesystems because it has no drivers.

Also my wifi didn't work and I couldn't play games.

>Why the fuck do you faggots still use Linux?
Because I haven't found a suitable alternative that does everything I want it to.
>It's botnet SJW invaded bloat
Source?
>BSD is better in every single way
Be more specific.

>Kernel/OS used by millions
>Woahh I'll drop it because it has a 0.00001% of sjws on it
Man some of you guys are as easy to trigger as sjws. Leave your politics where they belong.

OpenBSD IS better but I'm a pleb and I need Steam. I like that these threads are always full of people complaining that the *BSDs are missing $PROPRIETARY_SOFTWARE when most proprietary software for linux fucking sucks ass.

It's too hard to understand I tried to figure out FreeBSD but am too stupid to install a basic window manager and could only get openbox.

I wanna kill myself being brainlet is depressing.

Attached: IMG_1089.png (268x188, 11K)

OpenBSD actually comes with X. You literally just add a mirror to a file in /etc, open the terminal and type pkg_add. Read the man pages for every unfamiliar command.

Oh shit it comes with X?

Fucking installing that shit right now, I love X.

If bsd gets popular enough faggots will infiltrate it as well.

OpenBSD is comfy as fuck

Why do you have such a weird name lol? I thought everyone is anonymous here haha

BSD has no apps or graphical installers.

Come home, white man.

Attached: Capture.png (1280x1024, 3.67M)

BSD is shit for desktop os use.
Stop shilling fucking garbage.

Linux is the de facto standard kernel for the GNU operating system.
BSD on you're desktop pc is a waste of time and effort.

HardenedBSD is comfy.

What can linux do that bsd can't
(outside of kernel panics, a Nd defaults)

Run software. I have to use and manage VMware virtual machines and connect to ESXi serveres. So I run VMware workstation on Linux, which I cant on BSD. I use Spotify and Netflix, which does not run ons BSD. This is just a few examples. I guess BSD is great if you dont have a job or a life

>spotify and netflix
You forgot discord. Download it on .

I could get discord. BSD could not

good, it's tranny shit like you

wtf i hate linux now...
Now i have some empathy towards wangblows fags.

*hugs*

don't touch me you fucking freak

I see you take the FreeBSD COC very seriously

The "SJW"s forgot to delete swearing from the documentation.

you wish, faggot. Fuck that.

My favorite thing about FreeBSD is what a clown show it is ever since Apple siphoned off anyone with intelligence a decade ago. Hope you enjoy untested changes full of regressions and people who thought Randi Harper/FreeBSDgirl was m'lady worth defending.

>It's botnet SJW invaded bloat
>botnet
Have you just learned a new word? Cute.
>SJW invaded
implying SJWs are smart enough to contribute to the kernel.
>bloat
You mirin bro? We call them features. We have plenty of them, our OS is still much faster than yours.

*BSD hasn't been relevant for like 10 years.
All they can do these days is literally copy GNU/Linux; there is absolutely nothing interesting or innovative going on there.

Attached: 1374577599111.png (664x602, 318K)

is this the club penguin mascot?

>muh SJW boogeyman
kill yourself

OPENBSD > bsd and linux

cgroups, for one.

It's not comfy for your ssds. Also, comfy would naturally include bluetooth support. I don't want to literally be connected to my laptop to listen to something in a polite manner. Fuck off with your research, server os.

What's a linux?
> remember there'll always be shitposting

You're obviously trolling. But remember Poe's law.
There are people on Jow Forums who will actually shill any form of garbage. Even BSD.
>Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is utterly impossible to parody a Creationist in such a way that someone won't mistake for the genuine article.

>I see you take the FreeBSD COCK
>very serious
*hug* (now you're gay)

$ fortune -a
There was a young man named Crockett
Whose balls got caught in a socket.
His wife was a bitch,
And she threw the switch,
As Crockett went off like a rocket.

Attached: 1200px-OpenBSD_Logo_-_Cartoon_Puffy_with_textual_logo_below.svg.png (1200x781, 180K)

>the paid shill shows up to lie and spout garbage
oh gee tell us more mister paid shill

>It's not comfy for your ssds.
Tired meme, modern SSDs handle wear leveling in the firmware.

Literally nothing has changed about my experience with Linux since the evil SJW's invaded.

100000000 replies

>>>/reddit/

Hello Ranjit, this is Angela speaking, please restrain from using racial slurs while marketing our fine Microsoft™ products and make use of the scripts we provided for you, thanks :)

Lol at least we can give cyber hugs.