Cyber Security

Hello Jow Forums,
I’m trying to get a degree in order to be able to do cyber security. Any cyber security bros here? I need some advice on if it’s a viable career field and if I’ll even have a chance of getting a job, and how long a degree would take.

Attached: 76128353-603D-4216-8D95-179E32DE5A19.gif (500x352, 527K)

Devry cyber security technician graduate here ama.

How hard is it? What’s the pay like? And how easy is it to find a job? Also, could you possibly telework or something like that?

>Devry
>run intoTheTrash.exe

>How hard is it? What’s the pay like? And how easy is it to find a job? Also, could you possibly telework or something like that?
Umm I pull parts for a junkyard, so I couldn't tell you.
My home network is secure as balls though.

Get a degree in computer science and do cybersecurity certs and internships in your own time. DO NOT DO A CYBERSECURITY DEGREE. It is a meme, a really fucking bad meme. Cybersecurity degrees are for negro brainlets who are too dumb to study computer science.

certs are for retards too
happy to help

True. They are for the retards who work in HR.

>Computer Science
What do you learn?
>program in Python
>Diy projects
>History
>Nothing about computers that you couldn't pick up from a manual

Thats not a computer science degree. Computer science degree is more like

>time/space complexity
>big O notation
>data structures and algorithms
>dynamic memory allocation and pointers
>programming in C

>Nothing about computers that you couldn't pick up from a manual
Thats true about every degree. Welcome to the information age.

IS major here thinking of going into Tech Management.
Are there any post grad studies worth doing in tech?

Attached: SKELLE3.jpg (336x374, 61K)

if you're going into management it's kind of pointless
at that point all you need is enough understanding to dictate to people what to do

>big O notation
>data structures and algorithms
>dynamic memory allocation and pointers
>programming in C
Maybe 10 years ago. I think gender studies with a focus on Psychoanalytic theory, identifying microagressions, black history, Marxism, and Python is the standard today.

>Python
Maybe it's Rust.

Yea I should clarify if you live in burgerland, don't go to college. Best career option is to just become brainwashed by mass media, get diabetes and overdose on opiates like everyone else.

These are European standards though.
There's really no point to going to a university in Europe when you could just claim a doctorate, and refugee status the moment you get off the boat.

imagine also paying 100k for it
cucked burger

Tech Management is a degree not a job

you talk about university standards but clearly never went

>paying
Isn't it free in Europe if you claim Islam?

An american on a boat?? If an american got on a boat it would sink to the bottom of the ocean.

did you read the cucked burger part?

I went to devry bitch. Night school was pretty lax.

thanks for proving my point, you are clearly projecting your burger standards to europe while never actually attended any university there

Nah Americans see a boat and sink it like the Italians do. You know with guns. Also I claim Islam, so give me a house, your young white daughter, a grenade, and a monthly stipend faggot. I'm a doctor btw.
Yea, but I read it as if you were a eurofag signalling for help while you watch your country get raped with a smile on.

jesus christ they make degrees everything now

You Europeeants are so fucking elitist. You act like I can't join your super special club, because I haven't chopped my dick off, and gave some random nigger my virgin daughter.
I assure you sir that I can make logos.

Don't fall for the memes. I live in Europe, I have literally never seen a non-white person in my life and I'm not meming. There is none in my town. Jews spread lies on tv's to get burgers all pissed off at each other

>bitches about low standards of other countries
>you are so elitist
burgers everyone

>Don't fall for the memes
>I live in Europe, I have literally never seen a non-white person in my life and I'm not meming
But user I just came back from Paris, and a Muslim man told me the same thing as you just did as he guides me to his street blanket where he was selling knock off gameboys.

>Irony doesn't get past this brainiac.

No way did a burger get off his ass and go to another country. You just watched a Lauren Southern youtube video didn't you?

Lmao that's not a real school dumb faggot. Like the opinion of some retard that actual paid money to a for profit university is worth listening to. What were you to much of a brainlet for community college?

>Because Americans don't ever leave the country
I was there for a devry conference for alumni survivors with PTSD, and smoked some hash tainted with henna.
Also the food was bland as fuck, and why were there Japanese people just screaming/crying?
>You just watched a Lauren Southern youtube video didn't you?
I saw one a long time ago, but she was in Australia. She's a solid 7/10, but I'm not into her type if journalism as a whole.

>Lmao that's not a real school dumb faggot
Fuck you my scars are real.

the scars from the IED blowing your legs off? or the scars from devry wasting your GI bill and sitting in the classroom with the rest of your fellow wheelchaired IED cleaners

The scars of from some faggot mooseback who slammed into me while that jackass was riding around on a fucking unicycle. Indoors mind you.
Some jokers just don't give about decorum. Those assets are nothing like us refined collegiates.
One thing I learned from devry is that you can't refine those whom are more than pale. You know?