Japanese police charge 13-year-old for sharing 'unclosable popup' prank online

zdnet.com/article/japanese-police-charge-13-year-old-for-sharing-unclosable-popup-prank-online

The absolute state of Japan and google chrome

Attached: Sena_laugh_smug.gif (400x471, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jTO5LP9G-T4
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/64694180/#64698085
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Shkreli
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dem udders

imagine being a police officer and having nothing better to do than arresting teenagers for being annoying on the internet

>literally arrested for shitposting

Attached: 5b3f6813b8f5a.jpg (1075x1033, 425K)

After reading the article, apparently the 13-year old girl they arrested didn't even write the code for the exploit and the exploit has been shared in online forums by multiple users over the past 2 years. All she did was share a link which led to a website that executed the code... This really doesn't seem like a crime worthy of charging / prosecuting a 13 year old to me. Maybe they should've just sent an officer / detective over to talk to the girl and her parents, let her know that what she did was wrong and technically illegal, and just tell her not to do it again. Let her parents punish her by taking away her cell phone and internet privileges for a couple of weeks or something, no reason to give her a criminal record over something so trivial.

Not the only one.

Attached: caycz-gwyaa6_n2.png (600x374, 176K)

imagine using google chrome
imagine using google anything

Attached: loli.jpg (216x215, 53K)

>The popup could be closed in some browsers --such as Edge and Firefox on desktop-- but couldn't be closed in others, such as Chrome on desktop and the majority of mobile browsers.
is this the power of chromium?

Attached: MioLaugh.gif (277x400, 116K)

I once accidentally gave wrong directions to Japanese tourists, a short couple dressing in urban backpacking gear, and its haunted me to this day. They just walked off in the direction I pointed, believing me, and by the time I realized I pointed them in the wrong direction, they were in shouting distance and I didn't have it in me to raise my voice.

a record for computer crime is how you get hired as a consultant in infosec without jumping through hoops for years. they're doing her a favor she just has to neglect to mention that the hack she was arrested for was not even a real crime. $200k a year and crazy job security is hers easily if she learns to be a halfway competent nerd

imagine being a smug loli
imagine lewding a smug loli

Yeah and what if she has no interest in infosec and just wants to be a secretary or office worker at a big company like the average Japanese person?

imagine

Attached: loli.jpg (216x215, 53K)

Disgusting meat

mfw weebs worship a literal 3rd world dictatorship

Attached: lawl.jpg (317x267, 22K)

but weebs don't worship the us or the uk

BAKA YOZORA

Still better than a nuclear wasteland.

I'd take the nuclear wasteland full of 2d lolis though

I feel sorry for your ancestors.

y-you too

then she's missing out on doing almost nothing in a very cushy air conditioned tokyo financial skyscraper for exorbitant amounts of money

What do they even charge the kid with? She didn't illegally access any data and you can't really say she even had any malicious intent.

Reminds of that guy who was arrested for shitposting/frogposting too hard, he did a thread on Jow Forums once.

Until the bank she works for gets hacked and has to answer hard questions about how and why that could happen under her watch and what she's actually doing that could possibly justify her exorbitant salary.

i hate him but also feel bad for him
the power of the wutang album is immense
What if she thought the person she sent it to was running firefox?

lmao you got a link?
this is sad, anyone remember that one people would send each other over AIM for example that would open like 200 internet explorer windows and move them all over the screen and play "YOU ARE AN IDIOT, HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, HA HA HA HA HA!"
youtube.com/watch?v=jTO5LP9G-T4
like this was the looping video like on some YTMND shit lol

You sick animal. You are going to rott in jail

Have fun.
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/64694180/#64698085

Whats the story with this guy?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Shkreli
Lied to investors.

you do what all successful corporate leaches do: blame it on someone else and use lots of buzzwords and reassuring language in front of you bosses. moving up the corporate latter isn't about how good you are breh, it's how you play your cards
>autist jelly because he's not smooth enough to get promoted past junior programmer

This is why Japan can't innovate
Korea will takeover instead

Like the US in 0.4 years?

I miss pharma-bro, #FreeShkreli

fucking comedy gold
>to which Tim Tam replied "you're fucked kiddo"
toppest kek

I was laughing until
>Also recovered from inside Grimsley's apartment was an AK-47 with a collapsible stock
I keep forgetting there are places that let literal retards have AKs what the fuck

So it's just one of those websites that when you click the close button a javascript dialog appears? I remember getting rickrolled with pages like that a decade ago.

>In September 2015, Shkreli received widespread criticism when Turing obtained the manufacturing license for the antiparasitic drug Daraprim and raised its price by a factor of 56 (from US$13.5 to $750 per pill)

His nose also grew by a factor of 56 it seems

>alt right
>complete retard
>now a criminal
color me surprised

Attached: 1535441465574.webm (652x562, 99K)

huge anime breasts!

Attached: snapshot_11.36_[2016.07.29_03.32.48].png (1920x1080, 3.34M)

>MioLaugh.gif

Attached: 1520632205935.jpg (1231x1051, 405K)

What a fucking retard.

Attached: 1544900381198.png (873x858, 287K)

Attached: 1541287547555.png (836x792, 258K)