Well? why haven't you?

well? why haven't you?

Attached: arch.png (602x500, 45K)

I've been using Arch for around 8 years now.

Attached: arch.png (854x585, 78K)

Because I installed Gentoo

I only use my computer to play the latest games.

Manjaro still counts as Arch, right?

I had and it feels great since

>Doesn't use Arch's repos
No. I've also heard that they're trying to replace pacman, which would make it double no.

But I have.

Attached: gentooandarch.png (1920x1080, 269K)

>systemd

Ships binary blobs in the kernel. Were among the first systemd adoptees simply out of developer convenience and not any merit to the end users.

Have used it in the past but stopped distro hopping with good ol' Debian Stable + Xfce4.

>arch
>ever thinking of the users
lol

Arch has no policy against distributing nonfree software through their normal channels, and nonfree blobs are shipped with their kernel, Linux.
Instead of this nonfree distribution, useParabolaorHyperbola, free distros which are made from it.
Gentoo includes installation recipes for a number of nonfree programs in its primary package system.
Debian's Social Contract states the goal of making Debian entirely free software, and Debian conscientiously keeps nonfree software out of the official Debian system. However, Debian also provides a repository of nonfree software. According to the project, this software is “not part of the Debian system,” but the repository is hosted on many of the project's main servers, and people can readily find these nonfree packages by browsing Debian's online package database and its wiki.
There is also a “contrib” repository; its packages are free, but some of them exist to load separately distributed proprietary programs. This too is not thoroughly separated from the main Debian distribution.
Debian is the only common non-endorsed distribution to keep nonfree blobs out of its main distribution. However, the problem partly remains. The nonfree firmware files live in Debian's nonfree repository, which is referenced in the documentation on debian.org, and the installer in some cases recommends them for the peripherals on the machine.
Debian's wiki includes pages about installing nonfree firmware.
Instead of this nonfree distribution, use one of the free distros which are made from it:gNewSense, andPureOS.

>useParabolaorHyperbola
*use Parabola or Hyperbola
>gNewSense, andPureOS.
*gNewSense, and PureOS

No thanks, I'm fine with my fresh installation of Debian, switched from Ubuntu.

pacman shat the bed on me for the last time. Never again

I don't mind using non-free software, ESPECIALLY if it's a proprietary blob in the kernel that includes a driver for some piece of hardware that I need for my machine. Sure, I'd rather use all FOSS software but I'm no purist and will use proprietary software when it is significantly better than the alternative.

>Arch has no policy against distributing nonfree software through their normal channels
And that's a good thing.
Fuck freetards.

used to use arch until they sold out and went all-in with systemD bullshit.
The amount of bullshit happening on their user forums was incredible. Completely stopped listening to the user base, felt like the niggers were paid off to go with that Lenart niggerware.

Using Artix now.

I use my computer for work and I need a stable system.

I run Fedora, it's far better security- and functionality-wise and its stable branch is already almost as bleeding edge as Arch.

Imagine being this insufferable