UNGOOGLED CHROMIUM
UNGOOGLED CHROMIUM
UNGOOGLED CHROMIUM
github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium

USE IT
USE IT
USE IT
USE IT

Attached: 1523744172640.png (2396x685, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/autoscroll/occjjkgifpmdgodlplnacmkejpdionan?hl=en
ungoogled-software.github.io/ungoogled-chromium-wiki/faq#can-i-install-extensions-or-themes-from-the-chrome-webstore
github.com/xsmile/chromexup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is there a way to get smooth touchscreen-like scrolling with a touchpad on chromium? On windows it's not perfect but it works, on Linux all programs use the same scroll events as with a mousewheel, but at least in Firefox you can fuck around with about:config until it works.

Fuck off.
Scrolling in Linux is fucking awful even with a mouse.

not with smooth scrolling it isn't

Yes, it is. It fucking stutters all the time.

No it doesn't, works fine in firefox for past ~10 years for me
never stutters, ever

GTK has a smooth/inertia scrolling thing that works pretty well with libinput touchpads. Chromium doesn't make use of it sadly. There's an inertia scroll extension though.

yea that's what I meant by autoscroll (a firefox setting) also a chromium addon
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/autoscroll/occjjkgifpmdgodlplnacmkejpdionan?hl=en

I've used it shortly, but I don't use chromioum, seemed fine.

There really need to be a Chrome Store mirror.

You can make it work pretty easily
ungoogled-software.github.io/ungoogled-chromium-wiki/faq#can-i-install-extensions-or-themes-from-the-chrome-webstore

For me it stutters pretty much every time I scroll a page with images.

It should be integrated into the browser as a redirect.

>literally blocks me from using google to search in the URL
>even if I want to and use "searchonymous" to have the benefit of googles service without them tracking my searches
>these fags decided I have to use this cancerous "searx" option
nah fuck them

I use google as my search, don't know what your issue is

Yeah I just downloaded the installer, downloaded the portable installation of ungoogled-chromium, and it wouldn't let me remove "searx"

I noticed that at first it let me download from the chrome store and wasn't ungoogled at all and I realized that's because it was using the same appdata folder as my regular chromium install.

>Windows

Did they merge the fix for that exploit everyone is talking about?

>and it wouldn't let me remove "searx"
I have removed it and changed to google easily

>USE IT
I can't use it because I can't compile the latest windows version. There are a lot of issues on github and nobody cares. I don't want to use a version compiled by an unknown person.

Why do you need to download new extensions so frequently to warrant such a thing? Genuine question.

>and it wouldn't let me remove "searx"
I think you might be tech illiterate.

Because arsons add new functionality.

Add-ons

Fucking autocorrect.

Okay but why do you need NEW ones so often

VOID BINARY WHEN??!

Attached: 54d29ceba64c499a4bd665ab4fbd87bc0b977a6a.jpg (550x500, 105K)

stop justifying shit design functionality. Addons in any browser is a de factor ability you need access to.

You can install add-ons just fine, what I don't get is why you need to constantly browse the chrome store to find NEW apps.

If you were after some specific functionality you can just use google or another search engine.

github.com/xsmile/chromexup exists.
I haven't tried it yet.

You can install add-ons just fine.

Thank you user.

Just use palemoon already you dumb fucking zoomers, you're all furry lovers since that's all I see from your /bst/ threads

De-botnetted Firefox is better.

It's called GNU IceCat.

>Not sled compiling on void
You're the problem, ricer bro.

>compile latest version
gifs and some videos stop rendering properly
fuck

Why would you want to remove a better search engine than DDG

I can't get spotify to play songs in UGC.

I imagine it's some DRM shit that's disabled but I can't figure out where I'd find that.