Considering to get this as a midrange upgrade for my gaymen PC. Did I do okay? Excuse the deutschfaggatory

Considering to get this as a midrange upgrade for my gaymen PC. Did I do okay? Excuse the deutschfaggatory.

Attached: Capture.png (1022x615, 106K)

>H310 mobo

You got OC capable cpu and low-end mobo that can't OC ?
Also, what are those ram ?

Get an 8700k instead, I promise you it's better.

Oh shit, that was on accident, need to replace that. Ram is pic related.
I'm a poorfag student and my budget is pretty tight.

Attached: Capture.png (724x162, 11K)

Get a better CPU and motherboard even if it's a price premium that you can't afford right now, you are not putting enough money in for it to feel like a true "upgrade"

I promise buying a "midrange" upgrade that felt like a "value buy" will just disappoint you

Interesting point. I'm running an OC'd i5 4690k right now, do you back the other user with his 8700k suggestion?

I have an i7 4790k OC'd to 4.7 GHz, and a GTX 1070, aka the Chad Midrange PC build

I would back buying the highest performance CPU you can with your money, really do the math on this one. If you can buy a great CPU now, and upgrade your GPU to catch up in 6 months, you'd be off to a great start

dont fall for the 1060 meme

a 1660 isn't a 1060 you spastic

Hdf das einizig relevant auf Der welt momentan ist deutsch.

Americans are a basterdized mix of Britons and Jewish Germans while Britons are a basterdized mix of Hanoverians and Celts.

Literally the entire modern world somehow has a connection to the small German city of Hanover. Hanover still controls the British Crown and is the sovereign of the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand

Even worse the Brits don't even try to hide this. Look at British coat of arms and compare it with the Hanoverian one. Strange right? At least the Americans tried to hide it and succeeded for the most art seeing their inrbred room temperature iq population

Erwäge Selbstmord.

If you have a 1070 the 1660 is about the same performance wise so save money and stick with the 1070

Tho I'll still help you cause one of my friend just foolishly got a 1000E build that fucking sucks.

Go for AMD, you'll get more FPS with a CPU that is not as good as an i5-9600k but that has a better GPU.
If you're on a tight budget, I'll highly encourage you to get a R5 1600X paired with a MSI B350 tomahawk which will still allow you to OC your CPU later if need be.
Use the money saved from not buying that mobo and that i5 to buy a rtx 2060 or 2070.

basierend und rot Pilliert

Buy an 8400 for that poorfag mobo

(Cont)

Note that Ballistix isn't supported by the mobo I recommended you, for the same price and spec you should be able to find Corsair Vengeance LPX sticks.

I never went with AMD, but you seem like a nice guy so I'll look into it. The price performance ratio does seem impressive on first glance.

>poozen for gaming over an 8600k

Attached: 1515183722601.gif (480x360, 1.61M)

It is, every midrange gaming PC being build right now go for AMD. And to top it all of, the 1600X is pretty cheap right now (at least in my country) so it's a fairly good option. Then you can go for either a MSI X370 Gaming Plus or a MSI B350 Tomahawk mobo. Since the X470 and B450 mobos have come out their price dropped significantly and you can find pretty good deals on them. You will lose some functionality but nothing too bad.

Now you spend around 230E for your mobo + CPU and you have a lot of cash left for your GPU. Now you can go for a 2060 or a 2070 that will perform and last better than a 1660Ti.

With a given budget, if you want the best for gaming, it's your graphic card that is going to be the most important. There is absolutely no reason to spend half your budget on a CPU + Mobo when you could spend half your budget on your GPU and pair it with AMD.

make sure the mobo is actually compatible with the cpu, since not all lga1151 boards are the same

also use pcpartpicker

get a 9400(f) and use the bucks you save to get a 2060 instead

>it's your graphic card that is going to be the most important.
Last time I checked it wasn't 2015 anymore. Pretty much all recent games are quite heavy on the CPU and it isn't going to get any better when the next console gen rolls out next year.

Dude just buy 16GB of ram, its not that expensive and can make a world of difference.

>also use pcpartpicker
Not OP but PCparttaker was wrong about the last CPU and mobo I had. They weren't compatible even though the site and the sellers site said it was.

Attached: naruhodo.jpg (960x960, 43K)

9600k + 1660 TI + 16 gb DDR4 is a price/performance monster.

It was the g4560. I think its better just to email the mobo company and have them send you a list of compatible mobos with the CPU you want.

Flashing is a bitch because you have to get your hands on a CPU generation the mobo can use to upgrade. I had to beg a PC repair shop to do it because they were afraid that it could brick the mobo if it loses power during the flashing.

Unless your cpu is slow as shit and 2 cores or less you probably won’t see a huge jump in single core bottlenecked stuff. My 4690k runs at 4.5ghz and kills single core benchmarks still

wait for poozen 3 you dumb retard

if yoiu're super conscious about budget and want to upgrade, your best bet would be to not upgrade at all until you get more money or wait for AMD to BTFO Intel

>amd btfo Intel

Hah.

>I had to beg a PC repair shop to do it because they were afraid that it could brick the mobo if it loses power during the flashing.
The PC repair shop didn't have a UPS for this specific purpose?
How do they make money?

>Buying CPU that gets new serious vulnerability like an update
Kys retard