Ex YouTube employee. ask me anything

Ex YouTube employee. ask me anything.

Attached: BBC02E78-4494-444E-8F26-E6896195D89F.png (269x187, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SargonofAkkad/comments/6s0wix/google_youtubes_new_censorship_team/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did you fuck Susan? What's it like to fuck a horse?

No I didn’t. She looked like a corpse or a robot. Very machine like personality.

if you really tried, how quick can you cum when masturbating?

Hello moot, welcome back

Odd question, but if I really tried, 25 seconds.

How much uploaded cp did you saw?

Why didn't you fuck Susan?

Horrifying amounts. They always had obscure names like dates, singular letters rnumbers, but it was horrifying to sift through. It’s a huge problem.

Have you tried to stick your dick in gears?

No, but you should have...

What is the algorithm for a view being counted for a video? 30 seconds of somebody watching?

If I have an Adblocker and never see any ads, does this stop the channel from making money, or are they still getting paid per view? Is there a way to view videos without helping channels I don't like (like, say, The Colbert Show) from making money?

What did you do to the people who uploaded illegal shit? Did you report them to the authorities? Also how much do you gather from a single individual?

what are some ideas you think are good for a money making youtube channel?

Is it like straight up raw cp or just perverted shit?

What's your yt channel name?

Any YT conspiracy? Are they trying to shut down conservatives? Why was Pewdiepie not in Rewind? Stuff like that.

Did you work with the techlead?

You mean Satan?

Attached: hamman.jpg (500x375, 79K)

Can you explain to us what the algorithm is and what it has promoted in the past? It just seems like some mystical thing.

do you like sucking dick?

they say it is not profitable but imo the amount of additionaly data gathered makes it profitable, anything you can say about that?

Did they know about the pedo comments issue? Were there any plans to address it?

use a trip or fuckoff, no bump for you!

your education and how much you got paid

It's been like 30 minutes, OP. Are you right around the corner or something? Will you tip a question soon?

Do you actually retain a highly trained team of monkeys to fix problems with YouTube?

Why make a thread if you are just going to leave?

>implying OP hasn't been assassinated yet by Google

I remember some JAV pages upload full movies as private video to youtube and linked private reproductor, YT do something about it.

What's the deal with the stream archive delay for streams longer than 2 hours.

Because he's lying.

OP is a proud cock-smelling breath, cum gargler Appleboi.

how do I get a gf?

Хyи cocёшь? Бoчкy дeлaeшь?

It's literally a statistics tool that recommends videos based on what others with similar preferences watch. Sometimes they'll override popular search terms, but mostly your video suggestions are just what will statistically will keep you on the site the longest.

lol that would be hilarious

Why doesn't youtube have a good interface to discover new videos and browse by topic easily? Why is the homepage recommendation limited to like 20 items and then the individual video recommendations generally rather shit?

Do you guys not hire UX/product people and just devote all resources towards making money? Why is it such a dogshit video discovery/browsing mechanism in 2019? Just throw in a FEW different ways to discover videos rather than having to think of keywords and type one in each time and sift through mountains of trash.

why are you gay?

I saw an interview where they said it was 8 seconds, but that was years ago. I imagine that might scale with the video length too.

Too many options makes "recommended" videos seem meaningless.

Some conservatives channels are considered as radical/dangerous due to their large audience. But no I don't think we were trying to shut down conservatives. The wall street journal article and a lot of our sponsors being mad.

We have specific groups set out to deal with them. I'm not 100% how much info they gather but I'm pretty sure most of them are reported to "authorities".

Getting a kit to open

both. the latter is more common.
no.
we don't really sell personal data, but rather a summary of an user or an addresses interests. It's not very direct though.
no i left before then.
yes.
we don't really bother private videos unless they are infringing the law.
server side code quality decreasing. everything is literally spaghetti code now.

Would you sniff my anus?

What's the internal opinion on the comments system being less usable and more shit with every update? What's wrong with working threads/comment references?

Your grammar shows lack of intelligence. Having fun larping?

Also, why the fuck would you remove the channel preview popout? One of the additions in the recent years that I liked

does YT censor all non-liberal/ leftie/ commie content?

no
i don't know
?
i don't know
pretty much

Basically. It also censors -- if you want to call it that -- all conservative/right material to liberals as well. It's called a filter bubble. You're not shown what the algorithms think you'll dislike.

Why aren't you working there anymore? Did you quit or get fired?

yeah but the censor takedown system is very skewed toward left liberals
YT also employs a whole army of SJW tranny dyke jew censors that can take down everything not in their favor
reddit.com/r/SargonofAkkad/comments/6s0wix/google_youtubes_new_censorship_team/

Attached: mug.jpg (1960x2261, 338K)

>SJW tranny dyke jew censors
I literally laughed out loud. Thanks for making my morning, user.

Attached: cutie1.gif (480x265, 1.73M)

>we don't really sell personal data, but rather a summary of an user or an addresses interests. It's not very direct though.
well yes i meant yt's real purpose is to extend G's data mining

how much do you get paid at googl?

wtf femanon from ukraine is actually from ukraine

How are they dealing with the issue of copyright claim being abused?

Are you an ex YouTube employee?

How was the moderation team?

moot is dead user

Why your player is so fucking slow, as whole UI?
Did brainless faggot wrote this or what?

>server side code quality decreasing. everything is literally spaghetti code now.

as all things should be

I want Infos about youtube music?
Music locker
New Player ui
Seamless switching between video and song
Better library
Gapless playback

When?