Windows 10 was installed on to 800 million devices

tekniikanmaailma.fi/windows-10-rikkoi-800-miljoonan-laiteasennuksen-rajan-kiitokset-kaikkien-aikojen-parhaasta-asiakastyytyvaisyydesta/

There is no doubt about it: Win 10 is popular.
If it wasnt, how do you explain it is installed on 800 million computers?

Windows 10 beginnings in 2015 wasnt easy but it has been gathering strong support lately. Millions of users will finally abandon Windows 7 within a year.

Attached: critical-process-died.jpg (500x301, 26K)

popular != good, retard

I had a bunch of problems with gsync that went away when I upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7.

I installed windows 10 once
after disabling any services i found suspicious, most of it stopped working
after reenabling said services, it started updating itself which pissed me off

Attached: Jteqd.png (519x396, 89K)

java also installed on billions device

Java is just a runtime on top of a real OS 99.999% of the time. That's like saying a text editor is installed on 6 billion devices.

because you cant install any other windows on newer hardware. give us choice and see how that will end

os is also a runtime for applications

>because you cant install any other windows on newer hardware
I have 2018 hardware and I can definitely install windows 8.1 on it. i have no idea what you're talking about

"...and no one's gonna bend or break me..."

Attached: w7u.jpg (454x218, 20K)

Jow Forums is a windows board so windows should be talked about

tell that to the phoneposters

sim cards work with java

>tfw no aero glass on windows 10

Attached: Angery.jpg (400x250, 21K)

windows is utter shit, but guys in Microsoft at least know how to put their shit together. Even if some shit is ancient and is present here from the times of Win95 or DOS, that shit at least works. Your vidya fails? No problem, just wait 5 seconds and come back to work. All of that while freetards use superior OS but fight with each other over which distro and WM is more leet to use instead of being useful for the community. Ah yes, I forgot. Freetards cannot be useful.

Attached: aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS8xL1EvMjI4MTU4L29yaWdpbmFsL2RzY18xNTc2LmpwZw==.jpg (720x480, 91K)

paska :DD

Attached: 1474641900993.jpg (480x456, 38K)

>Stop talking about windows on the windows board

That's a great movie though.

Aero glass is overrated

BASED WINDOWS 10

FREETARDS AND MACTODDLERS BTFO

>windows board
:^)

>f it wasnt, how do you explain it is installed on 800 million computers?
EASY:
The alternative is no longer maintened because they company who owns both only wants you to use one.

Attached: StefanMol.jpg (421x581, 39K)

i doubt those are unique

>800 million devices are infected with spyware
Bad news tbqh.

THANK YOU BASED MICROSOFT

Dear Micro$hit Teknikal Shitport Operator,
Pleased to telled us how to the installation of this $hitware so I can beens aparts off the teknikal age of this please.
Rakesh.

Attached: shitinit.jpg (620x366, 46K)

>he says that using chrome
hmm

popular = good, hipster retard

obscure doesn't mean good either faggot.

More than 12 million people enjoy the Colonel's freshly cooked chicken every single day.