Microsoft confirms performance degradation in Windows 10 with KB4482887

You need to buy a faster computer to keep up, motherfucker.

neowin.net/news/microsoft-confirms-performance-degradation-in-windows-10-with-kb4482887/

Attached: 1550102692249.gif (511x512, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Windows-IT-Pro-Blog/LTSC-What-is-it-and-when-should-it-be-used/ba-p/293181
lmgtfy.com/?q=Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC download
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where are the plebbitors talking about how "TIL incels block updates because they don't understand the concept of security"

>Macroshaft fucks up with another pajeet written update
What a surprise

>graphics degredation
This is vague. by how much is it degredated?

Fuck me, I hope corporations start to complain about this.

I noticed one of the games I used had problems with syncing voice and mouth movement. Might be related?

Fuck windows.

Attached: descended_pepe.gif (500x500, 545K)

Good thing I have a choice to simply not install that update... oh wait.

It's a fucking joke ay. I hate this new "treat the customers like they don't know anything" mentality at MS.
I mean, most of us used windows because we felt the alternative, MacOS, was dumbed down.
Now people are beginning to think the opposite.

where are those degenerate winshit weebs now?

>win10 users btfo'd again
kek

That's what you get for using win10

Oh wait, there's ACTUALLY a version of Windows that ACTUALLY works properly — LTSC

>LTSC
techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Windows-IT-Pro-Blog/LTSC-What-is-it-and-when-should-it-be-used/ba-p/293181
>To deliver on the commitment of no changes to features or functionality, a Windows 10 LTSC release does not contain any of the components of Windows 10 that may change over the life of the release. These components include Microsoft Edge (as a modern browser, it is constantly evolving to support the current modern browser web standards) as well as components/applications regularly updated via the Microsoft Store, such as Camera, Cortana, OneNote, and other modern apps that continue to advance with innovative improvements.

Why the fuck is this not released to public?

Attached: 1528929529496.png (1010x908, 598K)

>ms working on a solution
Fake news

>playing video games
I wish Jow Forums was +18 board sometimes

Attached: emuperf.png (2425x1164, 710K)

>Why the fuck is this not released to public?
Fucking animetards, for fuck's sake, I swear to God!
lmgtfy.com/?q=Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC download
LITERALLY THE FIRST FUCKING LINK LEADS YOU TO FREE VERSION OF ISO

But there's nothing faster than my Ryzen 3 2300X! What do I do?

No chance, OSX is far more retarded. And if you did not want dumbed down but just layered helpers, you'd be running BSD or Linux.

Seeing this shit makes me so excited for Zen 2. Specially the 5GHz 12c/24t.

>Microsoft is working on a resolution and will provide an update in an upcoming release.
Based.

I use LTSC. I only manually install critical security updates.

Attached: Laughing Whore.jpg (762x900, 161K)

>run all untrusted code
Do tell what is security.

Install motherfucking Linux then winfag

That doesn't answer his question. The actual reason is because Microshaft wants for Windows to become a service instead of a software you buy once in 5 years and use however you feel, so they can milk you with ads at all times.

Microsoft goes a long way out of its way to discourage use.

If you use microsoft products you don’t care about security. Stop lying to yourself.

LTSC doesn't have this problem :^)

Dolphin uses 3 cores max, of which only two cores matter (the third is for the UI and other non-emulation stuff IIRC, while the first two are CPU and GPU threads). And that's not going to change, due to how complex and unparallelisable emulation is.

So single-core performance is literally the only thing that matters, unless you pretty much only have one (1) core in your entire CPU (I don't think modern 1-cores even exist).

>And that's not going to change, due to how complex and unparallelisable emulation is.
What a load of bullshit.

Attached: ps2emu.png (834x350, 14K)

Trips of truth.

>yes let's compare a console that had like a bazillion cores and DSPs and chips for everything to the wii which had a basic pipeline with a tri-core CPU (using powerPC which makes emulation utterly fucky), a GPU and a single DSP
Maybe I should have said that wii emulation is poorly parallelisable.

Probably just one of hundreds of potential installed applications or services that are subtly hogging a resource, if anything. Potentially simply hardware performance or bad lipsync.

>disable updates because they always break my stuff.
>plebittors say "NEVER disable updates, it's not secure!"
>don't give a shit about security, only give a shit about using my pc whenever I want and not when Microcucks let me.
>Jow Forumsedditors say "if you use Windows you're not secure! You really know nothing about security tsk tsk..."
>mFUCKINGfw

This is why I use WSUS. Also still on 1709 release, works fine for me.

redditors aren't humans, they are marketers

>a console that had like a bazillion cores and DSPs and chips for everything
Half of the shit in the pic is in EE