Why arent you fags using rust?

why arent you fags using rust?
im terrified of the free()
rust lets me program without worring about memory safety so its much better than c where i have to spend 99% of the time worrying about memory

Attached: ba35193fed0f.png (1500x1500, 1.03M)

Rust is ok

>im terrified of the free()
Use a language with RAII like D, Rust or C++ then.

malloc is unecessary in C

Pic rel, thread prediction

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-01 g - 1 33 0 is out - Technology - 4chan.png (1066x809, 282K)

5s and mdp 2015

werks and the phone ecen got an update last month, making it my longest used device

I'll bet you'll stop learning rust in 2 weeks.

Attached: imagine-programming-dart-java-but-not-being-able-to-use-37194588.png (500x441, 26K)

But I do. I play on a small 1x server without upkeep

>no lambdas
Just make a fucking static function.
>void*
How are you supposed to handle data of unknown size, faggot.
> No error handling
return ERR_OP_FAGGOT;
>no lambdas
you said the same thing twice, faggot
>No generics
_Generic keyword, faggot
>No OOP
Can you make structs? You got fucking classes, faggot.
Can you make functions operating on those structs? You got methods, faggot.
Can you make a struct embedding another struct? You got inheritance, faggot.
>DRY violation
Preprocessor, faggot.
>No standard build system
Standard build systems are fucking gay. The more you can replace stuff in a language the better, you're not stuck to a single option that may be the gayest in the world.

In conclusion, every single thing in Rust/C++ can be done in C and you've proved yourself a massive faggot, OP.

Attached: gayestthread.jpg (700x460, 55K)

>C is not an OOP language
>REEEEEE why no OOP language C?

guess what faggot, C is not an exact copy of your tranny language, but does the same job faster.
now, back to dilating.

Such a fixation on faggotry.

OP's faggotry*

Also, you didn't show any arguments against it, faggot

if C isnt (technically) an oop and it came before the functional meme, what paradigm does it employ for that? legitimately dont know

procedural

>imperative

Nim is better

i host a 6x server thats usually empty and me and my friends all abuse admin on it.

Java basically cucked themselves into having multiple inheritance. You could always implement multiple interfaces, which are glorified exclusively-abstract classes. They added support for default implementations eventually, so now you can have an interface with only non-abstract methods.

Everything you can do in rust or C you can do in machine code, you dipshit, doesn't make it better does it?

why does your logo look like a fucking video game
retards

terra metaprogrammed by lua is better

this