Women drive demand for ever bigger phones - feminists complain big phones are made for male hands

Attached: bitches be cray cray.png (761x279, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/en-ww/mobile/phone/lumia650
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just buy the smaller one then you dumb fucking bitch, holy shit, women are really on another level of stupid

>we run the risk of a shattered screen every time we use it one-handed

Literally every single woman I know has a shattered screen on their phone. How are they so consistently bad at holding their phones? I've never once shattered my phone screen or even gotten a scratch, yet their phones are always a scratched, shattered, and dirty mess.

Their hands are too small, you can't read?

Apple should tell them "You're holding it wrong" again lmao

They've been shattering their phones since the original iPhone came out. It has nothing to do with big phones or small hands.

imagine being a handlet

Attached: 478.jpg (915x510, 72K)

Maybe nazi feminism will do something good for once

Attached: 1543394554361.jpg (945x835, 46K)

only non retard itt

>FEMINISTS COMPLAING BIG PHONES ARE MADE FOR MALE HANDS
>*BUYS BIG BLACK DILDO*

Do women only have one hand? I'll admit I've never seen a woman naked so maybe they have one fake hand so they don't look weird?

What's your source for saying they drive demand for bigger phones?

>women drive
There's your problem

>women can't hold big phones
>buy bigger phones anyway because they're bigger and therefore have more status
>finally understand why every woman I've met has those stupid popout phone holders

Attached: 1551216673815.gif (360x203, 677K)

They also do dumb shit like keep their phone in their back pocket. There's basically zero chance over a long period of time that they haven't sat on their phone at least once.

>Nazi femanist
>tfw no big tiddy white/female supremacist to abuse me
:(

I keep my phone in my back pocket everyday and sit on it all the time. I've never cracked or scratched my screen.

That doesn't make it a good idea.

>They also do dumb shit like keep their phone in their back pocket.
It's the only pocket they have, front pockets in women's pants are often just decorative

YET THEY KEEP BUYING POCKETLESS PANTS. The women I've talked to about this love to play the victim card, but if you stopped buying pants without pockets they wouldnt sell them you fucking idiot roasties. Reeeeeeeeeeeee

This is how women carry their phones user, don't do this

The only other option is to buy men's pants, which make them look like fat lesbians.

It's beyond the understanding of a basement dwelling Jow Forums aspie, but the social pressures to look good are immense.

i see "men" with those things too, you might as well just cut off your sack and glue that to your phone

Attached: 1531843429451.jpg (749x800, 166K)

Just buy Women Jeans with actual pockets.

>popout phone holders
I will regret this but what exactly are we talking about? Do I even wanna know?

>will run the risk of a shattered screen every time we use it one-handed
Only idiots use phones one-handed. Every time you're clicking something you're compromising your grip and balance. You can hold it with one hand but using it with only one hand is not even regular stupid, it's advanced stupid.
>inb4 what if i have to drive with my other hand?

>only options for women are useless trash pocketless pants or buy functional pants made for men and look like a social outcast
The absolute fucking state of (((fashion))).

Of course. There are none in the entire world! Nowhere! Not online, not in stores, nowhere.
There simply are none. Except those my girlfriend buys. But those don't count. Or those her friends buy. Ah I forgot those don't count either.
There are women jeans with actual pockets that look "good" or "fashionable" the only conclusion one can come to is that the cunts always whining about "muh no pockets" just don't want to buy the ones with pockets because they don't have some brand printed all over the ass.

You continue to demonstrate your crippling assburgers and overall stunted social development.

These things

Attached: PhoneStand2_058ae6a5-f175-4b2c-a6c5-49d68b1006f6.JPG?v=1504122064.jpg (2160x3238, 409K)

I just joined the thread but okay. Stay assblasted, and keep saying everyone is an r9k incel with no social skills because you can't handle the simple truth that you are an imbecile.

this is what consumerism does to society.

What the actual fuck does that do? Aside from signalling to me that the user is a complete retard?

Men are limited by pocket size.

Women have purses.

feels badman ;_;

What I hate about those big ass phones is that they feel uncomfortable in my pocket. It's a shame that they don't really sell < 5 inch phones nowadays.

Honestly 5.2" is the perfect size for a phone.

It's a grip that attaches with a suction cup. it's also foldable so it's reasonably thin. all things considered it's fucking retarded.

4.8*

>a folding grip for your phone because not being retarded is hard
What a fucking time to be alive. I wish I had died 10 years ago.

It's so you can hold the phone in one hand for two hours comfortable and without covering the screen with your thumb or whatever while watching netflix you over-reactive baby.

small hand = small benis

you could also use your tv/pc

zoomer spotted

>watching movies on your phone
Yep. I am definitely beyond my time. I should never have gotten this old. Fucking zoomers. But this has been a consumer board since forever anyways so what am I even expecting.

This is 2019, not 2011. You're supposed to have a smartwatch controlled by voice commands and a big screen phone in your pocket running as a relay for 4G and for when you want a larger display to watch videos and use visual apps on the go.

Complaining about the size of the phone is for people who don't get the ceaseless march of technology.

criticizing consumerism has been a thing for a while now.

>voice commands
Yikes.

If you can’t hold a phone without covering part of it with your thumb you’re fucking retarded

No one has PCs anymore, grandpa.

you could also use your macbook pro XX with integrated dildo.

>being surprised people watch movies on a phone
Okay, we get it, you never leave your house.

On the subway?

yea
you might even find more people with macbooks and have a giant gay orgy.

I have to keep my phone in the back pocket too, it's hard to find jeans with large enough front packets

>spending 2 hours on your phone
Unless you're on a plane, you need to get a life.
Maximum phone time should be 30-40 minutes.

You need an extra chromosome to do this. Just buy a fucking tablet or laptop.

t. someone who travels more than the average person

Yes I'll use my TV on the train.

amen brother

If you are on a plane there are still tablets and laptops that are both far superior to a fucking tiny phone.

Enjoy being legally blind at 35

What, you don't use Talkback features to make it feel like a woman is willingly talking to you?

>using the digital thot

My phone slipped out of my pocket as I got out of my car and it got caught between the car door and the frame as it closed
It crushed the phone but nothing visually broke. What broke was the wifi module inside the phone. I could still use 4g but wireless networks were gone for good. No cracks no scratches either

I genuinely do not know how people crack a phone screen at all without actively trying to do so

Attached: 1390944507633.jpg (480x480, 62K)

imagine being this insecure over a phone accessory

I have a pop socket shit is so cash

imagine letting Trump live rent free in your mind for 4-12 years.

This is junkie tier shit. I'm dead serious this is addict tier if that's your reasoning.
>I need this thing to help me hold a device for actual hours while still ruining my neck to watch a movie on tinny speakers on a tiny screen just to get my fix
>I will literally suck your dick for $3 so I can buy half a hit of the most cut crack you can find

It's just bad luck. It depends on the angle your phone hits the ground, and what surface it's hitting.

I once dod this with na nec flip phone
closed the door twice brfore realizong something was inside the door
the phone still works like a charn

I believe Iphones have a extremely brittle screen designed to shattar at any mininal drop, since 2011 i dropped my 3 smartphones an awful lot of times from considerable heights and never cracked a screen, no cover or screen protector used

Same. I've admittedly dropped my phones quite a few times, yet I've never damaged a screen, not even small scratches.
I genuinely don't understand.

What the fuck is this shit? I've never seen anything like this.

wtf happened to my keyboard?

Isnt there "s" versions of all flagships?
not news

>Rent free
He's literally the leader of the country of most of us, fuck off retard.

Attached: 1551149426241.png (1000x432, 165K)

Reminder, if your penis's girth is bigger than iPhone Max width, then your women would be displeased.

>300 million / 7 billion
>most of us

Attached: 1526232629418.gif (450x506, 3.34M)

>big phones discriminate woman REEEEEEEEE
>produce smaller phones designed for woman
>3 doses of feminism later
>Womynn phones are smaller than ones for man, this is discrimination !!!

Women don't know what they want.

>all 7 billion people are on Jow Forums
You're a stupid fucking mongoloid.

>reading comprehension
That's not the implication. The implication is that there's more people in the rest of the world than there are in America and that there's likely more non-Americans on Jow Forums as a result. Especially when you consider it's not even an American website/service.

Ahem, transphobic much? I'm a trans woman and my hands are huge!

BUT I WANT IT TO BE CALLED MAX TOO REEEEE

I see the fucking things sticking mostly halfway out of their pants. Stealing a girls phone would so trivial.

So what you are saying is that women are there own worst enemies.

What if you are in a plane, car, or train and you just want to watch a movie without a heavy laptop?

Also earbuds are still a thing.

>Gorilla glass
>Only a gorilla can break this glass since it's so tough
>Women break their phones constantly
Women are gorillas confirmed

Attached: 310[1].jpg (310x310, 24K)

5" master race, can be used with one hand and you don't look like a faggot.
microsoft.com/en-ww/mobile/phone/lumia650

I mean sure do what you want, but if you travel often maybe you should prepare for it. If I'm going to be on a plane or train you better believe I'm bringing my thin and light laptop. I haven't owned a "heavy" laptop since the 2000's. Half the ones on the market are usable as tablets.

It's not like you're going to unexpectedly be traveling for multiple hours suddenly.
>I don't know man I was walking down the street then I was on my way to China, all I had was my phone on me
Not to mention the fact that most services already have video screens embedded in the seats with usb ports for user MP4 playback.

I think that the writer of this article is messing things up. Big phones have always been targeted to women since they can easily carry them in the bags. Also I can't understand the whole "women have smaller hands" argument: women do have thinner/less broad hands, but their fingers are usually longer and this should be an advantage for using a big phone.

>women drive demand for ever bigger phones
Where does it say that?
>feminists complain ...
Shocking.

Nice incel/vocel containment thread, muh conjecture.

>I genuinely do not know how people crack a phone screen at all without actively trying to do so

Same here. My sister, who works a low paid shitty job, pooled almost all of her money (she sucks at financial management, and buying iShit is the least stupid shit she does) to buy a fucking iPhone X. She also bought a huge silicon case and a scratch-proof screen protector to try and preserve it, and still managed to have a crack covering 1/4 of its screen within two months of opening the box. I've been using the same physically unprotected Samsung Galaxy J5 for nearly 3 years, and all the damage it has suffered is a tiny dent on its frame due to one drunk fucknut dropping it on top of my car's parking brake.

>Two hours subway commute
LMAO
why do you even live like that
seriously consider committing seppuku

Next they'll complain candy bars are too large!

Attached: CNwvJ5p.jpg (1536x1794, 377K)

My absolute dude, there's no jeans with big pockets for women because they use it to sell purses.

i'm a dude with big hands and I prefer smaller phones so that I can reasonably use them with one hand
I just buy a smaller phone. why are women such brainlets?

you also PAY him to live in your mind
beat that

Attached: smug.jpg (590x350, 32K)

taxation is theft (I'm assuming you are referring to taxes)

Attached: taxation_theft.png (575x366, 119K)

If anyone there is anyone else here over the age of 14 you'll know that advertisers (i.e shills with money) have long known that what people say they want and what they actually buy are totally different. I do personally use and buy compact phones but chinks don't, so there.