NVIDIA Discrete GPU Market Share Grew To 81.2%, AMD Fell To 18.8% During Q4 2018

wccftech.com/nvidia-amd-discrete-gpu-market-share-q4-2018-report/

jonpeddie.com/store/add-in-board-report

>NVIDIA Gains Control of 81% Discrete GPU Market Share; AMD down to 18%

But:
>Quarter-to-quarter graphics board shipments decreased by 10.7% and decreased by 40.2% year-to-year.

Attached: over9000shillsincoming.jpg (339x149, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

videocardz.com/newz/msi-geforce-gtx-1660-pictured-features-1408-cuda-cores-gddr5-confirmed
old.reddit.com/user/AdoredTV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

videocardz.com/newz/msi-geforce-gtx-1660-pictured-features-1408-cuda-cores-gddr5-confirmed

GTX 1660 DESTROYS POOLARIS 590/580/570 in performance and power efficiency and AYYMD HOUSEFIRES goes to 10% marketshare

RTG is 1 year late but monopoly is bad

>graphics board shipments decreased by 10.7% and decreased by 40.2% year-to-year
Pc gaming is dying at last

Well either navi is going to deliver or I'll get me a 7nm shekel accelerator $tx 2666ti and never buy any graphics card again until captain poo in loo pimps the intel HD graphics to 5Ghz using a 1770W chiller.

I went Nvidia after my 7850 croaked because mining made prices ridiculous and I wasn't about to spend $300+ for mid-tier cards that were going to be superseded by 7nm products in less than 18 months. Yeah, I keep GPUs until they break or are so woefully slow you want to bash your head into a wall.

I'll spend $300 on whichever company has the best 7nm product in that price range, and if AMD gets there first with Navi then so be it. I have a feeling Nvidia is going to milk their 12FFN custom node until 7nm has partial EUV, and they'll still jack up the price another $50-100 even though 7nmEUV should be cheaper per transistor than a custom node which already payed itself back.

Thank goodness PC gaming is dead.

>brand new architecture beats 3 year old architecture
well I'll be damned

Attached: 1476901560673.jpg (618x597, 144K)

>gcn
>3 years old
Oh sweety

>amd gpus bad
no shit, what else isn't new

But Jow Forums told me fine wine and linux drivers!

Jow Forums also talks about programming socks, substances that allegedly help you concentrate, completly irrelevant meme languages and bad foss alternatives to working and established proprietary software while the best laptop that according to Jow Forums exist is a half a decade old power hungry brick with a shit panel and an wasteful duel core on which some of the specimens present on this board unironically installed gentoo reducing the practical function of the device to nothing more than a tool to fight off wild animals should they ever invade the basement those fine Jow Forumsentoomen call their home.

Sir do the needful and delet this thread. Also buy Radeon VII, 16 gigabytes of Vram make it GPU most powerful

That's post-crypto shrinkage, numbnuts

AMD BTFO again.

Attached: 1538896314252.jpg (1261x1280, 334K)

Its more that integrated graphics like AMD's Raven Ridge can now deliver acceptable framerates in modern games.
This generation of low-end discrete graphics cards may be the last.

>what else isn't new
that quantity doesn't correlate with quality.
also, that most Jow Forums posters are retards.
Jow Forumstards think that upscaling in the best thing after sliced bread, because it's marketed as a new feature, Jow Forums thinks that the ray tracing meme is actual ray tracing and finaly Jow Forums thinks that benching games with novidia library blobs is "benchmarking".
usually you see "muh gaymes, back to " maymays, but when novidia is shown to "win" everybody in Jow Forums starts clapping.

old.reddit.com/user/AdoredTV

AYYMDTV BTFO

WTF I love Ngreedia now! 2080ti's 3x sli poorfags!!!#!"#!#! :^)!))))

Maybe Jim just left reddit to have a future here. Jow Forums is full of amd fan boys and no one would now if it's just your regular amdrone or the based Scott's man praising Lisa's new toy.

Poor Volta

Best reply in the universe

Attached: received_1995164964110884.jpg (1173x1173, 52K)

AMD 3000 cpus and gpus will be budget beasts

just wait . . .