Fucking losers. I bet you dont even work for google. Hahahahaha

Fucking losers. I bet you dont even work for google. Hahahahaha

Attached: 1552070238763m.jpg (392x640, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bestplaces.net/cost-of-living/kansas-city-mo/mountain-view-ca/54000
twitter.com/AnonBabble

computer science?

emojineering

Attached: 1529538098637.png (800x1280, 430K)

good for her :)

Getting a job at google isnt that hard if u can get into a top 20 school and if u get good grades. Girls are pretty good at getting into good schools and maintaing high grades. Google is the only tech company that checks transcripts. The work there isnt that hard either. No need to get winded up over this

>women
>Apple hardware
>botnet company
>gainful employment
it's literally impossible to trigger Jow Forumsormless twits harder with just one image

> i would hire her to engineer my software.
> know what i mean.

moot got a hired by Google.
Let that sink in.

I really dont want to work for google. I prefer my easy job and some freelancing, money is good an rent here is cheap.

UJSADHASIODHASUIDHUASIDSADHASDSHUAIDHASUIDHASUOIDAUJSADHASIODHASUIDHUASIDSADHASDSHUAIDHASUIDHASUOIDAUJSADHASIODHASUIDHUASIDSADHASDSHUAIDHASUIDHASUOIDAUJSADHASIODHASUIDHUASIDSADHASDSHUAIDHASUIDHASUOIDAUJSADHASIODHASUIDHUASIDSADHASDSHUAIDHASUIDHASUOIDAUJSADHASIODHASUIDHUASIDSADHASDSHUAIDHASUIDHASUOIDAUJSADHASIODHASUIDHUASIDSADHASDSHUAIDHASUIDHASUOIDAUJSADHASIODHASUIDHUASIDSADHASDSHUAIDHASUIDHASUOIDAUJSADHASIODHASUIDHUASIDSADHASDSHUAIDHASUIDHASUOIDAUJSADHASIODHASUIDHUASIDSADHASDSHUAIDHASUIDHASUOIDAUJSADHASIODHASUIDHUASIDSADHASDSHUAIDHASUIDHASUOIDAUJSADHASIODHASUIDHUASIDSADHASDSHUAIDHASUIDHASUOIDAUJSADHASIODHASUIDHUASIDSADHASDSHUAIDHASUIDHASUOIDAUJSADHASIODHASUIDHUASIDSADHASDSHUAIDHASUIDHASUOIDAUJSADHASIODHASUIDHUASIDSADHASDSHUAIDHASUIDHASUOIDAUJSADHASIODHASUIDHUASIDSADHASDSHUAIDHASUIDHASUOIDAUJSADHASIODHASUIDHUASIDSADHASDSHUAIDHASUIDHASUOIDASHJASODHUIDASDAS

Attached: FOTO.png (600x450, 329K)

kill yourself

Moot also knew what the words 'software', 'computer science' and 'programming' meant for a period grossly exceeding 4 years prior to his hiring. He also was probably not hired as an engineer.

Fuck you, moot.

Attached: 1532359600861.gif (342x342, 777K)

for a job at Joogle : just be a tranny or black or a muslim fag
no qualifications needed

I'd imagine that, between years of experience as a site admin and having made Jow Forums when he was still a teenager, moot's hiring profile is some extreme of either "pretty damn good" or "pants-wettingly horrifying."

>I didn't know what "software" meant

Bet she thought it was lingerie.

Anyone who has ever solved a reCAPTCHA works for google, we just don't get a paycheck

Link to the post. Screenshots should be fucking banned.

i cant seem to get a single hit on my current job hunt because everything i know is dated and not "new hotness" and bitches like this get to be emojineers

Ready to be crushed, you puny hopeless virgin?

Attached: 19425266_330894990675432_8060729676932317184_n.jpg (1080x1080, 128K)

so... White men and Asian men are now the enemies of google? Because my brother applied for a job there and he found he was competing with latinos and black men/women
He didn't get the job even when he had 6 years in the industry and a black woman got hired for that job

Knowledge of a specific subject doesn't equal skill and this is the most common mistake that people in these threads assume. Most employers and big companies, like Google, choose their employees based on their social skills, their self care and their ability to adapt to different work environments and tasks. I don't work in CS nor in new technologies, but honestly I can't blame Google for taking these decisions, because noone would want a self hating, pretentious and hermit CS engineer as his/her co-worker, not to mention as his/her chief, in 2019.

Attached: 49564338_2139320676105641_403422605699367847_n.jpg (1080x1350, 142K)

>four years ago i was unmarried and had no kids now i start a new career

Ok so lets break this down.

Glassdoor say software engineers at google make between $80,000 - $220,000 sound like a lot of money. Now lets adjust that to mountain view area which cost 329.8% (according to bestplaces dot net) more compared to where I live Kansas City.

Now google salary varies between $24,257 - $66,707

Now lets compare that to what an electrician makes in Kansas $32,860 - $87,010

Still one more thing to consider. That google is all salary while electricians are hourly. This means that a software engineer is is required to work more like 50 than the 40 the electrician would be asked to work. That means her hourly pay would be 20% less than what her salary shows. Adjusted for that she make $19,405 - $53,365.

So I'm going to make the final assumption and that's with her limited exprience she is probably at the lower part of the pay scale. She probably makes between $19,405 - $27,895 or $9.33 - $13.41

List of Jobs that Pay More:
Gas Station Employee
Assistant Manager of a McDonalds
Social Worker
Hair Stylist
Teacher
And Most other things

How can you be unironically proud in working for a personal datamining company. That's like telling everyone you're a telemarketer.

You go from a range of $80,000 - $220,000 to $24,000 - $67,000. But cost of living is more or less fixed; once you pay for rent, food, gas, etc, whatever is left is disposable income. So I don't see how you can scale the gap like that. You should be subtracting a fixed amount.

Meh, I have been in several hiring interviews on both sides of the table. Personal skills like communication, being a "good company fit", and professionalism are important, but technical skills are just as important. I don't think I'd recommend hiring someone who had great social skills but mediocre technical abilities. It's not "either/or", it's "both/and."

Having technical knowledge AND the ability to string together coherent sentences in front of coworkers, managers and customers without breaking into an autistic fit, truly makes you a god amongst men

Yeah, most of the inflation is housing. I just used the numbers from Bestplaces.

bestplaces.net/cost-of-living/kansas-city-mo/mountain-view-ca/54000

If I tell them I can install gentoo will google hire me?

Attached: IMG_1089.png (268x188, 11K)

White guys need a 4.0 for Google

>she
>her
>women
it's a tranny bros

>I'm mad cause a woman got a better job than me

Then spin it around and fuck it in butt.

Shit don't be a faggot

So yeah, it's a chick.

I wish people like you left their sexual phantasies out of a serious thread.

traps are gay, faggot