Why is this board so terrible now? how do we fix it?

why is this board so terrible now? how do we fix it?

Attached: 1463756282070.png (644x580, 223K)

>we

Attached: 1508683966120.jpg (294x405, 33K)

OS flags

>now

Attached: 1551962531717.png (583x482, 119K)

ID codes, since the samefagging is an absolute blight here.

>now

ehehe

More loli posting

Attached: 1529603822933.gif (540x300, 2.03M)

This is the only punishment we can get and it's the one we deserve until behavior improves.

Listen to this man.

C U N N Y
U
N
N
Y

More cute threads!

>how do we fix it?
by posting braaapers

Attached: 1548878562387.jpg (800x1200, 223K)

Trannies and if we make sure everybody avoids bpa it will all fix itself after they all kill themselves as they are known to do

desu Jow Forums as a hole is a shithole, not matter what board we're in.

So you might as well accept this harsh reality and live with it.

>he doesn't know it's not a she

1) stop being a weeaboo faggot.
2) stop misusing image macros. "Consider the following" is for when you're stating something, not asking a question.
3) stop assuming the board can be 'fixed'. It's in the current state because that's how the majority like it and have caused it to be.

anime website

>why is this board so terrible now?

cause turds like you make countless threads with a generic, vapid premise like 'why is x bad?' 'how do we fix x?' 'what went wrong?' and fag up the board

>he thinks anyone cares about its bepin

source on that?

By killing yourself and anyone else (myself included)

Unironically making Jow Forums its own website. The site took a sharp turn down as soon as the whole MAGA thing started.

actually it started with gamergate, which planted the seeds for spergs to migrate from reddit/twitter

Just make good threads and spam them with replies like an autist. Are you guys really this dumb?

/b/ looks like a mensa meeting compared to this shithole.

use 8ch*n's Jow Forums board or its /tech/ board instead

Why make that assumption?

I used to think it was disturbing how many furries there where. The fact that this fart fetish is gaining popularity makes me uncomfortable.

>boogeyman posting
Every fucking generation with you people
>our own site ruined this site
>reddit ruined this site
>gamefaqs ruined this site
>ebaums ruined this site
>gia ruined this site
Can you maybe accept that this is a public international forum made up of people from literally the entire globe who may have differing opinions?
The problem comes in trying to argue with people instead of simply ignoring the things you dislike that don't break the rules.

Make threads you want to see, reply to posts that are of high quality to you. There's 0 reason we can not co-exist here like we have always done. You're only frustrating yourself by trying to hastily lump people together and blame them for everything. You choose this.

Attached: 1477484458472.png (1800x1578, 199K)

BITCH, WHY WON'T YOU HELP US?

Attached: wow.jpg (508x592, 72K)

have fun in the toilet, my friend

>how do we fix it?
simple: stop making meta threads about how to fix the board.