The Debian Project mourns the loss of Lucy Wayland

>The Debian Project mourns the loss of Lucy Wayland
YOU DID THIS!

debian.org/News/2019/20190308

Attached: 38467208282_227ceabc1b_b.jpg (768x1024, 130K)

>Lucy

hahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahaha

Is that really him?

Why do you post these same threads over and over again, when you know all it will do is attract the same incredibly poor quality posts?

It killed itself right?

Fuck off tranny

What happened? Lucy is dead? Is he back to being Luke then?

>Lucy Wayland
Gayland devs btfo

in-group signalling to substitute for a lack of identity. why worry about saying anything interesting if you can get your cognitive biases affirmed with no effort?

ABSOLUTE state of debiantards

>(You)

Poor Rhonda feels the pain

Attached: Screenshot_20190308-124816.png (1080x1920, 204K)

this person fucking died. you guys are cruel

> Wayland is dead

>person

>this is what the average linux user looks like
what the FUCK

Based

What was his position in the project, regular dev?

Meanwhile, Luke X11 is still going strong.

Attached: CopyQ.PQoVed.png (780x776, 310K)

>person

Kek

Luuuucyyy, I'm hoooAAAAAAAGGHHH!!

Attached: 46655248611_f00a356fe9_k.jpg&sp=33bba88fd69673191cf110853b475a65.jpg (1536x2048, 977K)

No doubt. It was probably a suicide.

Diversity officer

This thing?
>Trans
>Witchcraft
>Cat mom
All of these things are mental illness.

Attached: Screenshot_20190308-155525~01.png (1080x845, 325K)

Here you go you lazy shithead:
>She was a strong fighter for diversity and inclusion, and participated in the creation of the Debian Diversity Team, working on increasing the visibility of under-represented groups and providing support with respect to diversity issues within the community.
I guess he was depressed he wasn't being paid to silence people like the famous CoC author.

*commissar

>person

>trying this hard to fit in

why do those mentally ill sjw people always have cats?

not technology

fuck off tranny

WE PARTY HARD TONITE, Jow Forums!

Attached: 1537629651683.gif (720x540, 3.35M)

Cats are more lazy and easier to take care of (if you do it poorly) and dogs are more energetic and masculine so no dogs for women or "women"

I guess the stereotype is true that all trannies kill themselves before the age of 40

Everyone likes cats, but thinking it's your child is mental illness.

You're the same people who post reddit post screencaps as "arguments"

> is mental illness.
if the whole "Im a woman with a cock" and complete degenerate look didn't give it away

The cats cause the mental illness. I'm not kidding either.

I always felt like cats like to "arrange" your life around them. It's like you're there only to satisfy their basic needs. And it's a whole different story with dogs. With dogs, the relation feels more mutual.

Have sex, incels. Eesh, yikes, and oof.

Fucking kek

Was pic-related it, by any chance?

Attached: LA CREATURA.jpg (933x786, 444K)

This is being investigated but not as hard as it should be

Forgot to work "cope" into your post somehow. 3/10

Fuck, wrong one. Here's the actual pic in question:

Attached: CREATURA.jpg (1479x651, 567K)

People die everyday, don't really care. However it's fucked that people on Jow Forums can open a thread about someone they knew nothing about before and say shit like good riddance for the sole reason of her being transsexual. What did Lucy do to you to deserve hate?

>her
Nice try, tranny faggot.

what did she die from? Cancer?

lol cya

OH NO NO NONONO AHAHAAAAHAHAHAHA

I believe calling people by their preferred pronoun can cause no harm and increase overall happiness, so what's your reason against it?

checked

>she
It's so easy to spot FAGGOTS in Jow Forums, eh.

fuck off tranny

Denial of reality does not lead to a healthy society, or indeed healthy individuals as can be seen here.

Since 100% of the user base is, yes.

So, it WAS?

Hahaha yeah

Why should we increase happiness? Man was made to suffer, weakness is not an excuse for suboptimal behavior.

Attached: 1551884262122.jpg (288x450, 78K)

PARTY ROCK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

Fuck off we're full.

I'm a perfectly fine straight male, you piece of furfaggotring cocksucking pedophile liberast transvestite garbage shit.

Attached: 1013423_164144617097928_2086563000_n.jpg (960x945, 55K)

No one will miss him, no one will remember him.

What is it about programming that turns men into faggots? Can lack of pussy make you a homo?

That pic makes you more gay than words could ever convey

Just observe Jow Forums for a week, and you will get your answer

No.

Nothing is being denied. Gender is a social construct.

You aren't fooling anyone. Go suck cocks in line at the apple store with the rest of the fags

>being this new to Jow Forums and not knowing the one fundamental thing about everyone posting here
Did you come here in 2016 during the trump election?

Burn in hell, s-o-ygargling pederast furfag.

And nothing __ _____ ___ ____

>Did you come here in 2016 during the trump election?
No. I couldn't care less about politics. Especially if they're not in my country.

>Gender
No such thing. There is only sex, defined by your chromosomes. If you disagree with biological reality, you are delusional. If you encourage the mutilation of ill-informed children via hormonal therapy, thereby propagating your delusions, you should be terminated in the most efficient manner.

No thx

>Gender is a social construct.
It just isn't. It's a biological reality. Just look at the monstrosity that just died and tell me that isn't plain to behold.

Fight against traditional gender roles all you want, I won't even argue that a lot of those are outdated. But a man cannot become a woman no matter how hard he tries.

That pic ousted you as a newfag redditor than you could even comprehend as a newfag, not to mention the pathetic insult which reads like someone from trying to post in the style that you expect Jow Forums boogeymen to post like to try to blend in.

>You aren't fooling anyone
I literally jack off deciliters to Maserati (Kerryann Haughton) and Kelly Madison, each and every day. Fuck off and go slit your wrists already, you piece of s-o-y shit.

I own 23 cats and I hate trannies.

If you ingest their poop, it also effects women harsher then men.

You're a moron.

Yes, people need sexual gratification. If you can't find it, you make it happen.

Just look at the moslems. They rape and fuck little boys and goats because they're not allowed to casually fuck.

weird flex, dude

>No such thing.
If you actually believed this then you would not have a problem with men wearing women's clothing, because like you said it's unrelated to the biology.
I personally believe it's anyone right to seek any kind of medical treatment they want as long as they can afford it. You have no answer to this.

I really don't care, I've seen straight cis people that are way uglier.
I do believe that eventually there will be a way to transplant functioning wombs. This will benefit everyone, not just people with gender dysphoria.

If history makes sense of anything in the future, it will make sense of the fact that the definition of sanity is to avoid people who negatively impact a person's lifespan and life quality, and instead choose people who don't make one's life a misery, because lifespan is too short to waste on too many people (ergo pick from the top instead of the bottom).
Example: Transfreaks and dilation.
A post-op transfreak cuts off their penis and is left with an open wound called a "neo-vagina" which has a tendency to regenerate and close up throughout the Transfreak's entire lifespan.
The solution is for the transfreak to dilate, a painful experience of stuffing a dilation rod into the "neo-vagina" to keep it from closing up, which has to be done their whole life for at least 4 hours a day, and which can at best be reduced to 3-4 times a week.
Result: An individual who is basically on a mentally unstable "period" 3-4 times a week, their whole life, with negative impacts on emotions and personality which negatively impact the surroundings and make it a misery and suffering to be anywhere near the transfreak. An individual who is also constantly drugged up and has a high tendency to become a drug addict to compensate for the all aforementioned, while also harbouring increasing suicidal tendencies as years pass by. The miserable experience of the 1st year of having a baby is FORCED onto the surroundings, except transfreaks are 10 times worse than babies and instead of 1 year you suffer them for decades.
Oh, and those "neo-vaginas" grow hair inside of them and also accumulate a disgusting puss concoction which altogether requires them to dig out the concoction like a cat throws up hairballs.
That's what history will remember. A 0.00001% of society which nobody sane wants to associate with because life is too precious to allow it to be harmed and degenerated by a transfreak virus. Families have to suffer the nightmare of the transfreaks, the rest of society doesn't.

Attached: 1546498331724.jpg (355x410, 11K)

>Why should we increase happiness? Man was made to suffer, weakness is not an excuse for suboptimal behavior.

Attached: 1536698367123.jpg (437x437, 21K)

Not seeing the lie

>This will benefit everyone, not just people with gender dysphoria.
Literally who else would benefit from this? Will this reduce the times someone runs away from sex with a tranny when they find out they are a tranny?

Because you're an underage edgelord.

Nah im almost a 30yo boomer m8. Stay faggy

Correction, this FAGGOT died. "She" didn't die, it died. Good fucking riddance. I hope it's family knows that it's their fault their dipshit "daughter" turned out this way, from their dumbass hippie boomer parenting. Every time one of these faggots skullcaps themselves I smile.

Attached: 1551382639231.jpg (614x633, 44K)

>almost 30
>still typing out edgelord sentences like you're a 14-year-old boy who just discovered nietzsche for the first time
lmao i feel bad for you

>there will be a way to transplant functioning wombs
There won't be. Learn some biology about how wombs work and what makes them work.
Also this transretardation won't last for long. The western whitecuck is the only one trying to protect it, and the western whitecuck is going extinct. The only ones not going extinct are those who procreate, and that's mainly religious, conservative, centrist, and libertarian people. The ones among these who usually get the most power are conservatives and religious. The leftycuck is a spontaneous wave that happens from time to time and ends just as abruptly, see Greek homosex, hippies, Weimar Republic, just as some examples. Every fucking time transfaggots and homofaggots emerge as a visible collective being protected, the world turns to shut their shit down, and there's good reasons for it. The next end of this short-lived cycle is nigh.

I didn't type it, I just don't see the lie

>The next end of this short-lived cycle is nigh.
Already happening in the UK.
Muslim votes > LGBTQP+BBQ votes.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-3-8 Birmingham school stops LGBT lessons after parents protest.png (475x510, 408K)

>I just don't see the lie
Again, because you are a stunted edgelord.

There's a lot of people who consider your behavior to be "weak" and "suboptimal" but I'm sure you'd throw a tantrum if they victimized you.

...and nothing of value was lost. this thing was on the Debian irc channels and nothing short of a massive attention seeker constantly referring to "herself" in the third person as "her/she" hoping to reinforce in everyones mind that "she" was a "woman" and not a mentally ill guy who had his dick cut off.

Attached: tranny_attention_whore.png (732x721, 198K)

>strong fighter for diversity and inclusion.
Thats's literally all these "people" do. I bet it hasn't contributed anything to the development of free software. Jow Forums is right these subhumans belong in a gas chamber and nowhere else. I'm sick of this shit.

Mash'allah I would have done the deed myself.

Are you really this dumb that your tiny brain just thinks "tranny tranny tranny" instead of understanding why a general transplant might be useful?

None of that is surprising to any trans women. The risks are explained upon receiving any surgery. What you don't seem to grasp is that many are fine without the surgery. Many also are trans men so none of what you posted applies.