Does this trigger Jow Forums?

Does this trigger Jow Forums?

Attached: dw4dq7xi6yk21.png (1082x1388, 816K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/20/17031772/mueller-indictments-grand-jury
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's more likely to trigger leftists since that tweet is using one of their idols (that they know fuck all about) to make a joke about something they also know fuck all about.

Been thinking of trying my hand at coding but i dont think i would be able to write out that much within any reasonable amount of time

Is your head a field?

Then why are there strawmen living there rent-free?

>posted 8:54 AM 7 Mar 2019

the fact that this fucker couldn't even wait until national Womens day today. That triggers me.

I want to believe that this place can't be triggered as easily as worse boards like /v/

Jow Forums has comparable Jow Forumstard percentage to /v/.

that's the debug output, not the actual code

fake news

Does it trigger you to know that the most widespread instruction set was designed by a woman (while she was still male)?

Attached: Sophie_Wilson.jpg (640x426, 310K)

The blue checkmark a bit, the rest is fine. I see nothing wrong with women holding their debug logs?

sure smells like leftypol incel in here

looks like a tremendous waste of paper

No it doesn't

That's actually pretty funny.

Just like your psychologists dossier. Should've just killed yourself when you were at it, user-kun.

it literally grew over her head

No way. Listen, the only reason a majority of people dislike women in tech is because they're given a free pass because they have a vagina. If a woman knows her stuff or any minority for that matter earns it on their own merit, it's completely fine.

Ada was more influetial tho.

lmao
I bet this flies over most people's heads too

not true

It doesn't, because Jow Forums is much smarter than /v/. The percentage of "Jow Forumstards" is much higher here - and just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it's wrong.

Jew.

was he wearing a dress when he did it though

This but unironically

Don't have a picture of morgan freedman but he's right you know

Attached: 1507162541646.jpg (200x200, 14K)

Very, very doubtful

I'll say the same thing I said when you posted this a couple hours ago. The only I think about when I see this picture is how much I want to bend her over a desk and rail her.

D-DELETE THIS, GOY

THIS IS VERY ANTISEMITIC

It does, nobody should write anything with react

Why should it? She was not given her position by batshit crazy twitter mobs caught in a anti-white male propaganda jerk off party.
You see, we just hate people who have not done one word of work.

I want to fuck her until she cries

>Jow Forums
>smart

Attached: think.gif (280x280, 1.44M)

Considering how hard Israel's online astroturfers target it: yes, Jow Forums is quite smart, and perceptive in particular. If they weren't, why would Israel dedicate so many resources to influencing that one specific board on this one specific website that isn't even in the top 200 globally?

Really makes one think :^)

I'd let her ride my rocket, if you know what i mean.

But they helped elect trump, you know the guy who has a couple of dozen of his guys in prison or awaiting prison sentences?

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/20/17031772/mueller-indictments-grand-jury

I'm republican btw.

every time I see this picture I can't help but go crazy for how cute she is

Attached: 1526415480002.png (128x128, 39K)

Nah. Women were an important part of early NASA cause they were highly qualified individuals. Nowadays we just have lazy blue hairs and nu males ruining shit for everyone.

Someone defending Jow Forums by calling them smart isn't something you see every day
It would be nice if they kept their comments to their own board rather than finding creative and intelligent ways to expose all the Jewish plots apparently deeply rooted in technology though

Look bud maybe Zion Don was a teensy little mistake but we all make mistakes ok

No because I'm a firm believer in meritocracies. If you're qualified, I don't care what color your skin or what organ you have between your legs.

this is like saying mosquitos are smart and perceptive because millions of dollars are being poured into tech that kills them off

30+ teensy little mistakes seems like a lot to me desu

anything related to javascript/node/npm/etc triggers me. i like the picture.

>national Womens day
Wut

anne frank lookin foine!!

Attached: 1532033888401.png (665x935, 432K)

Jow Forums is not smart but it's not wrong either (on some things).

Attached: 1545866267117.png (583x484, 375K)

And the Israeli astroturfers have arrived!

Shalom to you, my semitic friends. Friendly reminder that the public is turning against you :^)

Here, let me provide your replies
>conspiracy
>mental illness
>nobody cares about Jow Forums
>get back to Jow Forums (as if that's an argument lol)

Oops did I just skip the next 4 lines on your posting script?

>not bothering to counter any points
As your people say, "not an argument"
Back to Jow Forumseddit with you

anyone who has two brain cells to rub together can figure out low hanging SJW fruit. it’s not special, or smart.

Nope I'm a legit republican who wants strong borders and shiiieet but didn't get squat. Remember when trump said he'd build a concrete wall on the ENTIRE US-mexico border? I remember that too, only seems like yesterday.

>everyone who disagrees with me is jewish!!!! haha lolxD

>my semitic friends
Filthy fucking philosemite

I wouldn’t even give a fuck if all Jews on the planet were gassed tomorrow morning. I just want you speds to fuck off this board.

Which is exactly my point, you brainlet.

Attached: PD9hz9b.jpg (644x644, 210K)

>5 replies within 3 minutes
lmoa

When's hiroshimoot going to take care of this astroturfing problem? A quick fix for ~60% of them would just be range banning all Israeli IPs. Jow Forums's quality would improve immensely, because wrongthink wouldn't immediately be followed by flooding garbage like the posts I quoted here.

Attached: 1515348030218.jpg (384x384, 27K)

Attached: happymerchant_angry.jpg (600x737, 75K)

d- delete this immediately!

Attached: Play the victim 2.jpg (750x688, 103K)

Literally fake news.

Poor currys btfo whitey in academics.

God I wish that were my sister.

>t. never met a poo
and the image wasn't even about poos you illiterate fuck

Jow Forumsyps are like parasites that are convinced they’re fighting off other non-existent parasites

futabu is cute....

Can you read? I know Whites score below Kikes, Gooks and Poos. And I'm not butthurt about it you retarded shitskin.

Attached: 1521149642643.jpg (312x345, 21K)

I'm a brainlet.
Can you please explain the joke?

Attached: dumb_wojak_made-me-stupider.jpg (1024x595, 69K)

>Israeli IPs.
I think you mean Canadian IPs

I think you mean Canadian VPNs

I don't know enough about leafs to agree or disagree with that.

Yes daddy, it triggers my autism, (s)he's a male guy, a h-he! Reeeee
Gender is defined by my (lack of) chromosomes and onions milk.

Am I cool yet? Where is my seekrit club pass.

I know many gay right-wing black women. One was even showing me how her transgender son cleans his new AR-15.

Jow Forums is easy as fuck to trigger, just bring up modern languages, foreign workers, CoCs, "sjws", left-wing politics and so on.

Bullshit, Since when can the mentally ill buy guns?

I think Jow Forums is still scrambling to understand the joke

PLEASE EXPLAIN

The joke is that new languages are bloated as shit. I don't see how it would trigger anyone.

Shes responsible for the birth of the mission control as we know it.
Instead of choosing reputable company like IBM they went with a bunch of fresh proto soiboi graduates. she demonstrated that new grads tends to produce unmanagable bug-ridden, cost-overran code so it was decided to trash the internal navigation system and have ground based white males keep track of everything as it should be.

Yes because the bar for women is set so low, that doing a job men do with no recognition is an accomplishment

I bet she had a magnificent bush.

>Inter
>National
>Wo
>Mans
>Day

Are you new or something? Leafposters are fucking awful
I'll take 1000 hasbara shills over 10 C*nadians, every time

>does this trigger
I don't give two Fuchs

I'd hit it.

Nope, why would that bug anyone? It's not women being in tech that bugs most of us, it's the fact they're being so forced that people's work environments are being messed up. If you want a job in tech and have a vagina then study shit and apply, we don't have gender limitations in hiring now aside from the diversity quotas these people put in place. Equal opportunity means not promoting but NORMALIZING.

They did a good job and their success reflects that, this should be the objective most pleasing situation possible.

Thats just proof that females were always allowed into tech, so discrimination is a myth

There's no way you're still in this thread but still:
Modern OOP programming isn't about writing tens of thousands of lines of code, it's about cramming hundreds of files written by hundreds of other people together and getting them to work together until you get the expected results.
This is not at all an exaggeration.

>Jow Forums is much smarter than /v/
>The percentage of "Jow Forumstards" is much higher here
Pick one

not really no, except her surname is Hamilton and that comes in real handy for this

> pilotbeacon.me/xyzfilestherealmatrix

Absolutely SEETHING
like GOD DAMN I haven't seen someone frothing at the mouth over a simple post since MLP first became a thing
You need to chill the fuck out and learn to not reddit space.
Do you even know what a strawman is?

>why would Israel dedicate so many resources to influencing that one specific board

Please show us one concrete example of Israel targeting Jow Forums. Not memes. Not pictures of JIDF logos (that organization is basically dead BTW, and has been since like 2011). Any actual, concrete example of Israeli agents targeting Jow Forums. Go on.

And I get what's in vogue on your board. I read Jared Taylor. I've donated to AmRen, and I watch Murdoch Murdoch. I just know that a lot of you are totally clueless as well.

HAHAHAH. Get out faggot.

shut up bitch

clearly the Jow Forums intelligentsia is out in full force tonight

Why is it that when people want to argue for women in tech they always use the same two age-old examples while one of them is also so exaggerated that it's almost a lie (Ada)?

Because they want to argue for women in tech but don't have good arguments.
Fedora tippers who do the same instead mention muh Hopper, but it's pretty much the same shit: cherry picking outliers.

See I like this joke because it can be interpreted in several different ways

So it's like, 10 jokes in 1. It's cool.

Isn't that a tranny?

Can someone link me to git repositories or mathematics papers provably written by Jow Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_from_20190302_191310.png (942x400, 154K)

Haha whew lad, thanks for the laughs. The best thing is that you posted this completely seriously. How fucking embarrassing but also very funny.

This, fucking this... Came here to post this

elijah wood?