I just got a $5000 bonus for completing my CPA, thinking of getting an alienware. Is it worth it?

I just got a $5000 bonus for completing my CPA, thinking of getting an alienware. Is it worth it?

Attached: 1551646974678.png (874x1024, 509K)

OLED models, yes.
Other models, no.

>not so subtle brag
>alienware
>gay pic
lel

Buy a Daniel Defense instead.

Put it in a Roth IRA.

>falling for the retirement meme
>implying any of will ever get to retire

Save it for when your job is made obsolete

Didn't they switch from MSI motherboards to Pegatron(Asrock) motherboards a few years ago? I prefer if they have stuck with MSI

>Falling for the retirement meme
Never gonna make it

lol, alienware.

Get an XPS, git gud fegit

>don't invest for retirement. Buy useless bullshit instead

These suckers are going to be fucked when they are hospitalized at age 70 and Medicare won't pay for jack shit

>don't buy a dell with RGB LEDs
>buy a dell without RGB LEDs instead

Putting money aside for retirement is smart if you do it properly. I have 25% of my paychecks auto transferred to my 401k currently, plus 5k into my IRA, 80% of my assets are in equities(VTSAX and VTIAX) and the other 20% are in the total us bond market index fund.
Like what the fuck am I going to do with it? Buy more junk I don't need or help to secure my financial future? Plus I can sell off my bond fund and reinvest into equities during the next big market crash to buy the index at cheap prices.

based

>implying ill live past 50
I dont want to grow up as an old bastard. I'm going to enjoy life during my youth, and then off myself when I get too old

lol, what if you change your mind? I assume you're just a little zoomer right now

>doesn't understand inflation
>paying boomers now to save up for... what?

the value of your money will decrease due to inflation over time. This is one of the primary reasons why one invests: to beat inflation over the long run.
Also, do it yourself without an advisor. Their fees are usually ridiculous.

No, mostly because PC gaming is a complete joke these days

Spend it on a C612 build. Dual Xeon E5-2699 v4, 128gb DDR4 ECC, 2 way SLI Quadro P4000s...

>Be you
>Finally be a certified accountant
>Be a person that ordinary people go to for help and advice handling their money
>Be also you, get one-time bonus for professional qualification, and decide spending it on alienware is a good investment
Thanks, OP. I always knew accountants were semi-glorified idiots, but it's nice to see the inner workings of a dull person's mind every now and then. It makes me laugh.

You're confusing accounting with managing. The two are not the same.

>gets extra money
>spends them for some shit which is useless in a few years
>dont know how to make money out of money

i am in the market for a laptop too so i read a lot of reviews. alienware have overheating issues. lenovo legion is best gayming laptop you could get right now.

protip from a bro who has money to throw away and has been in your position. Do not buy a gaming laptop. Buy a gaming desktop, buy a laptop as well. You will not ever game on your laptop.

From above, I have a laptop with a 1080, 3tb ssd, 32 gb ram. Just don't do it. I also have a macbook and a built gaming desktop. To be fair I don't have time to game anyway, but when I do it's only on the desktop. The laptop is my traveling workstation and the macbook gets used for everything else.