Happy thread

What programming language makes you happy?
What do you like to program?

Attached: proggrmign.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

C--

Attached: The_C_Programming_Language_logo.svg.png (1200x1276, 77K)

>be me
>PhD in Haskell
>180 IQ
>300k starting salary
>any job I want

Attached: haskellphd.jpg (640x427, 34K)

what do you like to make in haskell

Attached: toi.png (680x525, 127K)

C++ honestly

honestly c on arduino because seeing results in the way you do using an arduino is really motivating
if you ask me about "pure" software i'd say python for the same reasons as above.
both may not be the best ways to solve problems but for motivation it's great because both just werk

Ruby. Take the best stuff from Perl and Python and make programming fun again. And write Metasploit modules!

Attached: b5e51c8f66fe34d04752ff905235a0e1--programming-languages-chicas-anime.jpg (236x346, 14K)

hm, probably python as I just like simple scripts

APL, I just feel like a god when I know I just made something and it works, and even I can't read it anymore. I have just created a magic incantation that forever solves whatever contrived task I was doing, and nobody will ever know its secret, not even myself

Vba in excel

JavaScript ES6 + Typescript

C, and I guess Python
I don't know what I like to program anymore :(

none cause im not a fucking NERD

PHP and JS makes me happy, since everything goes as plan. But I also really enjoy C when I want to think.

Swift cause I love making apps.

MATLAB.

Attached: 201B3438-FBD5-4CD0-8443-925DF9DC0EB1.png (1038x740, 1.11M)

Can you believe it, you've already finished C.

This is a good thread, fren.
Perl.
I like implementing basic roguelike engines. Every couple months I come around and find I have new subtly better ways to do it.

Basic.

10 call clear

Node.JS
It is so fucking comfy to be using the same language for backend as it is frontend
>t. somebody that used to previously do backend in PHP and then Python later in life

Pascal

what do you like to do with Pascal, fren?

Scheme, although I don't really get to use it. I like making realtime audio engines in C++ too I guess, although sometimes the language gets in the way