When are they going to release the new u12? I'm building a PC for the first time and all I need is a cooler...

When are they going to release the new u12? I'm building a PC for the first time and all I need is a cooler. I'm tired of waiting!

I heard it was supposed to be this month but that might change.

Attached: noctua.jpg (400x400, 20K)

nice guerilla marketing

You're an idiot.

he's actually not. There's at least two things that outed you as a gorilla marketer

Who the fuck waits for a cooler?

I do.

ahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhaahahahahahhahahaahahahahah

Noctua can take a while to release things sometimes. Expect an update at Computex in May/June.

why do you care about U12.

U14 is getting revamped and is going to over take the D15.

that's their next high end cooler as die shrink twin stack towers don't help any more (unless you using a threadripper etc)

Shills in full force, no one carea about some idiotic cooler's release

*as the die shrink the twin stack design looses its advantage unless its some massive cpu.

hell the C14 is as good as the D15 atm for modern cpus.

You do realise that the large the surface are, the lower the amount of rpm need to cool right?

Except people clearly do care. Personally I'm hoping these are out in time for my next build.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

>caring about colour coordination in a fucking computer
zoomer scum leave

I like the brown fans I hope they don't change them

these were unveiled like a year ago, safe to say these are never coming out.
I do as well.

Hello marketer, please ask your sales rep and design depeartment to offer more models in black other than cum white and shit brown, thanks!

Attached: 9b7f6a50.jpg (638x544, 52K)

based

Noctua always takes fucking forever to release things. Pic related.

Attached: noctua_nf_a20_1_10.jpg (2588x3238, 969K)

I did not know this, but after following their unreleased black CPU coolers, I believe it.

lol speak for yourself

Attached: holytrinity.png (2218x409, 134K)

Noctua do take ages but I'd rather they take longer to make something good. They sort of have to as they reputation as "top engineering" would take a hit with a poor product. They can't release a 140mm version of their 120mm fan with the new Kevlar-like plastic if it doesn't actually do significantly better than the ones they have now?

>200mm fan
In fairness think GamersNexus said not a lot of cases that had space for 200mm fans in the years before they released that and even when they did some didn't fit due to 200mm not having a standard for mounting holes. Freaking love mine.