Have been using today a 3:4 monitor for several hours. It seemed to be so comfy and now I want to buy one of these

Have been using today a 3:4 monitor for several hours. It seemed to be so comfy and now I want to buy one of these.
Tell me, why I shouldn't, Jow Forums

Attached: gallery_lcdm_bl902m_01.jpg (326x352, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/FlexScan-EV2730QFX-Monitor-1920x1920-EV2730QFX-BK/dp/B00R58MLSY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it a real 4:3 or one of these stupid 5:4 ones?

It was 4:3 (made a mistake in OP post), but i am not sure what monitor is on the pic. Just first google image

>3:4 monitor

It's called 4:3, you zoomer

Yes, sorry, mister Boomer(

I have an old dell 4:3 but when i use it in portrait the viewing angles are shit.

Maybe because it's old?

Daily reminder that great art can be made in 4:3.

I think you should go for it user, 4:3 is great for productivity. If you find yourself wanting even more vertical space, you can go the 16:9 portrait route but that requires at least a 1440p monitor to make it work.

Attached: 4:3.jpg (1240x930, 161K)

>(
fuck off snow nigger

After this thread will be 404'd

I made a quick search and didn't found any good modern 4:3 monitors. Who is still making them? BenQ?

Oh, dells are pretty good. Sorry for being so stupid

I don't think they're really in production anymore. I think the suppliers that make LCD panels save money by manufacturing as few types as possible, so niche panels just don't get made. This was cited as the reason Lenovo ditched 16:10 on ThinkPads.

Eizo has a 1920 x 1920 monitor but it's over a thousand dollars:
amazon.com/FlexScan-EV2730QFX-Monitor-1920x1920-EV2730QFX-BK/dp/B00R58MLSY

Why so expensive? It's just a monitor

They had to order a production run of a custom LCD panel which hadn't already been designed and engineered.

just get a CRT, viewing angles are the best of all display technologies.

So, not today. I'm just a poor third-world boi, my computer costs 1000$

Yeah, I lusted after that monitor for a while, but eventually I just went portrait widescreen, and I'm pretty happy with it.
Definitely also a good option.

I never ceased to use 4:3 on computers, my LCD monitor is 16 years old. Rebranded chink model. It's full of dead pixels and a little bit burnt on the edges of the screen. 4:3 is based, I'm going to buy another one soon

if your monitor looks like pic related it id 5:4, 1280 x 1024 is 5:4. zoomer

If space is at a premium and all you do is browse the internet or do documenting for school it'll be fine. It'll be tough for everything else.

Attached: 1550610271125.jpg (525x768, 76K)