Can anyone ID the laptop shes working on?

can anyone ID the laptop shes working on?

Attached: 51309063_759439447775954_1146069349534670276_n.jpg (1080x1301, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

us-store.acer.com/laptops/chromebook/chromebook-14-cb3-431-c5fm
instagram.com/isabelle.rgb/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>she

does this look like a man to you?

Attached: 49956625_101969767521223_15868133494794383_n.jpg (1080x1350, 138K)

us-store.acer.com/laptops/chromebook/chromebook-14-cb3-431-c5fm

I think this

Are you gay?

Wish she had a dick desu. Would tie her up and put her in a cuckcage and fuck her for hours. Then cuddle and Netflix

I hate trapfaggots and trannies more than 3DPD whores

That's a jade, probably from their ajidsa line-up

Chromebook + Win10 desktop?

who

Isabelle

Attached: 49833647_279310292741056_3120007767965852154_n.jpg (1080x810, 68K)

Not sure, but I pretty sure those are Hanes pantyhose.

>tfw no qt IT support gf
Why even live? ;_;

iktf bro.

Attached: 49686672_2204650782914849_6242849864148589559_n.jpg (1080x1350, 126K)

why is there this push to make it look like females can fix laptops and code etc? we know they can't so why are they pushing this narrative so hard? what is their endgame?

Attached: e61b64.jpg (600x795, 103K)

how do you know?

I have a Cuck Pro too

>Anonymous 03/10/19(Sun)21:23:22 No.70117
why the fuck are girls so god damn hot they literally only need to wear some cute cloth and they are so got and u will not be alble to fuck one and instead die a wirging at 31

Acer swift 1080p ips windows 10 laptop is all i can get from it

It's using windows so it can't be a chromebook

instagram.com/isabelle.rgb/ french whore

>whore
shes an engaged woman. how is she exactly a whore?

Attached: 52381161_123596052094172_2041164853047790697_n.jpg (1080x1292, 123K)

omg shes so cute i want to stick my peepee in her butt

frenchies are subhumans

>choker
>not a whore
topkek

Attached: 15079116198.png (768x768, 154K)

Any time a man does a typical man job... he just fucking does his job.

Any time a woman does a typical man job... she gets and instagram account and posts selfies of herself doing it.

engaged in cock-teasing, maybe

and attention whores (I forgot to add)

>and attention whores (I forgot to add)
didn't much need to desu
instagram + attention whoring = un-necessary duplication

>working
>air down
>whore clothing
take you shitty b8 back to Jow Forums, kid

>air down
what do you mean by that?

Attached: 50256929_2212745035604111_8122126484016107410_n.jpg (1080x1350, 149K)

Who's Isabelle? Gimme me more pls

Some kind of acer aspire

dick thinking
Look at this thread for proof

WHO THE FUCK IS SHE REEEEEEEEEEE SOURCE

It's hair, retard.

it still doesnt make any sense.

fuck! you!

is there anyone been round to water you lately user?

tbqh, yeah
I've seen better looking females with a dick, but he isn't the worst I've seen

kek

i dont get it

exhibit A

no fuck you leatherman

who's she?

I think this girl would fit in with us quite well.

Attached: 2019-03-10-190054.png (940x617, 640K)

It's the acer swift, I can tell by the small black bar that acts as a fingerprint scanner for windows 10.

I'm using the exact same laptop rn, it's good.

Attached: KulawendHD.jpg (1920x1080, 788K)

that poor girl.
all those laddered tights - average workday must be hell

Do you suppose she chose to live with it and incorporate them into her wardrobe?

Attached: 726206B7-E232-4A08-B361-A5176E0923A8.jpg (480x360, 24K)

why do women get better clothes than men?
prefacing this by saying i'm straight, but why can't i wear a skirt without being shamed for it, god i want to wear womens clothes so bad.....

I kind of feel you there. I don't actually want to wear women's clothing but I'm jealous of the variety of options they have, the fact that they can style themselves pretty much any way and still be socially acceptable, and the fact that they can make themselves more sexually attractive just by choosing the right clothes.

agreed. in situations like work, meetings or weddings men have one option; Suits
compare that to the combinations of different dresses/ skirts/tights women are allowed it's kind of unfair

laptop? what laptop?

I know that feel bros. Women get all the fasion options. Mens' fashion is just boring.

yeah this does happen. Had to tell several customers they just had to get a new laptop if they wanted more storage.

You just want to wear pretty dresses … I don’t blame you. :3

Attached: C646C8A1-196A-4F5D-A82B-AD44665030CD.jpg (800x1066, 83K)

Holy shit, she's perfect. :-o

I used to think the same way, till I got older and starting hanging out with more women as friends instead of just wanting to fuck them, truth is that men actually end up having more choice than women, the so called variety of choice that supposedly exists for women is just a facade, women are influenced by trends and you end up with 15 women in a room wearing uggs leggins and north face, while men will actually vary in the way they dress and will pick what fits them best, even in the world of suits you got different colors, styles and cuts. Certain ways of dressing like the whore pictured above, are done for the purpose of attracting male attention only and all women will call her a slut just by the way she is dressed and will also shun her till she fits in with the rest of the them which means looking the same generic way they do, which leaves women with no real choice because they're to fragile to live by their own rules.

alright fuck it, i'm going to ask this
how do i find out my size in womens clothing?
and if i buy womens clothing online, how do i make it look like it's not for me?
buying clothes IRL is out of the question

Attached: pipe.jpg (400x400, 30K)

First get flexible retracting measuring tape. Then you are going to want to measure the circumference of your arms, legs, chest, waist. When you measure your neck, tie the measuring tape as tight as you can and dont let go.

I’m sure there are cross dressing websites that can answer that. Though I hear sizes can vary between brands and in other countries too.

>and if i buy womens clothing online, how do i make it look like it's not for me?
If there a comment/instruction to seller field in the order form, write “I’m totally buying this for a friend. Honest.”

Depends on where you live, I think. I'm in SoCal and I see way more variety on normal women than on normal men. Down here, if you're a guy and you deviate at all from the two stock choices of "stoner beach bum" and "1920s factory worker" then everybody will assume you're either part of some weird subculture or are simply just a weirdo autist. This even applies to wearing suits, which here in LA are mostly seen as only for low-level service workers in jobs that cater to successful people. (Bank tellers, hotel receptionists, waiters at fancy restaurants, etc.)

Meanwhile I lived with my ex for five years and spent a lot of time around her friends, and they all wore a pretty wide variety of stuff.

cute but obviously doesn't work on shit with her hair down in every photo. It's annoying AF to work with hair down, a real techie would have their hair tied up in a bun or tail

Things are different, and he was likely talking about America in his post, not SoCal.

>here in LA
To be fair.. Places like LA, NY and the bay area , maybe even Chicago, are their own special category, most of everything average or normal, doesn't apply to them.

based, join us :3

Attached: 1528570588898.jpg (2232x1256, 1.33M)

yes

why?

>truth is that men actually end up having more choice than women
false
>the so called variety of choice that supposedly exists for women is just a facade
false
>women are influenced by trends
everyone is influenced by trends
>men will actually vary in the way they dress and will pick what fits them best
picrel, inb4 it's just one pic, all of your evidence is anecdotal
>Certain ways of dressing like the whore pictured above
rude asf
>are done for the purpose of attracting male attention only and all women will call her a slut just by the way she is dressed and will also shun her till she fits in with the rest of the them which means looking the same generic way they do, which leaves women with no real choice because they're to fragile to live by their own rules
true in some circles ig but not generally at all and this applies to men too

t. transgirl

Attached: 1lkydZG.jpg (600x690, 68K)

>all those tags
why are all women attention whores?

Attached: 1539138787194.png (447x437, 307K)

>girl

it gets in the way, blocks sight, or touches random things. Long hair is a pain the ass

Into the oven with you.

There's the gay crossdresser who wears womens clothes and goes cruising the bars. Then there's straight crossdressers who like to put on women's clothing because they associate women's clothing with a woman's sexually allure. Freud and his pals called it transference. It might be just one particular article of clothing they fetishize. They just put on the clothes and fap, or maybe do a couple pirohettes in front of the mirror.
At least that's what I read on the internet.

c...cute

Yeah, true. It's one of the many reasons I want to get the fuck out of this city. It's weird, LA has such a reputation as a "liberal" place but it's actually really conformist and a very lonely place to be if you don't cookie cutter fit into one of the few main subcultures.

i need proof that's you.

french people are such sluts

not saying it's a bad thing, but they are

Faggot.

i've always wondered the same thing but my guess is that as a generalization woman are more useful when they look good comparable to a man. they always want new clothes and ones that make them look better. doesn't matter as much for men.

also a lot of clothes have historical reasons. dresses and stuff so you can piss freely without undressing.

>what is their endgame?
Using a fad to flood the market with workers and lower wages

don't forget the heat and natural pussy odor
the period phases produce different flavours throughout the month

trannies saying they are women are a fucking joke

>prefacing this by saying i'm straight, but why can't i wear a skirt without being shamed for it,
just wear a skirt, don't be a pussy. I wear skirts all the time, and I wear women's pants too. Just stop being a bitch (no I'm not gay)

Now I know why there are so many homos no matter which board I go to

a engaged ring can un-whore? serious question

I used to speedfap in my ex's panties and try to time it so I came as she unlocked the front door.

Shit was cash.

>even in the world of suits you got different colors, styles and cuts
They all look the same. Womens' clothing is very distinct and different. Not to mention they can utilize cutouts and show off their bodies. Men can't do that.

A little shaft = boob cleavage

Make this a thing

Can confirm. The clothing is a great part of the appeal. It feels good to wear a skirt or dress + heels and fap. At least until the orgasm's over, then you feel like a perverted ghoul.

because girls want to feel like they can do things that boys can do, even though hardly any of them actually want to, and fewer can

girls don't want boys to have their secret clubs anymore, kind of the same way furries and bronies have to stick their crusty dicks in to any culture, fanbase, or genres

chinkbook amatuer(tm)

No. Theres no way. Its impossible for a girl that cute to be working on computers.
A woman uses good looks to get her far in life. I know that sounds crazy. But its fucking true. No sexy women like that wana sit in a fucking room doing that shit. There not us

or she is just doing it for her boyfriend, because he thinks she can get profitable publicity by posing as a ''computer girl XD" with all of his shit

>engaged
>boyfriend
Get your story straight, I need to know if my fapping is moral or not
I need to know before I nut

god i hate women

Tranny here
Go for it my man you have nothing to lose uwu

>using proprietary streaming services

Acer Swift 1 + Win10

Honestly two sides of the same coin, which is mental illness.

Bronies still exist?
I thought they went extinct or some shit