Jesus

>Only $500 for a 16 core / 32 threads cpu with 4.3Ghz base all core

Attached: 1539237032887.png (1097x702, 599K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ftfv8UIc7HY
youtube.com/watch?v=UNhE6VcqGds
youtube.com/watch?v=pPstEhNuk4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm sorry but i only believe it when I see benchmarks

Attached: artworks0002679317546w0eevt500x500.jpg (500x500, 26K)

No, that will not happen. I can maybe believe the hypothetical 3800X, but the extra 400MHz will not be as cheap as $50, unless they include no cooler (and even then I would expect it to be more around $100-150 more).

What does CU mean?

compute units, in this case it means "GPU cores".

For doubters, AMD is already selling a 16-core part for just over $500.

Now I don't expect the 3850X to even exist, but I also don't think the pricing is completely out of line.

Compute units for built-in Navi graphics; this would involve chips with an I/O die, a single 8-core CPU die, and a single Navi die. These are likely not real.

Attached: 1950x.png (1169x709, 180K)

Literal fake leaks

They want AM4 to last through 2020

The highest core count will be 12-cores, it'll be more expensive than the 2700X

We won't see 16 and 20+-core Ryzens until 2020+, nobody can even max out a Threadripper and developers will always cater to the common denominator and most people are still on quad-cores

They said they would support AM4 through 2020, but they didn't say exclusively. They can begin a new socket at the high end and have AM4 for 12-core and below.

Noob here. Where's the website you screenshit this at?

Those Ryzen 9 are really making me salivate. I hope this is true.

Screenshot for BTFO Intlel collage on release of Ryzen 3

yeah, we'll sure get a 99 dollar 6c/12t and a 230 dollar i9 killer

remember when an 8-core CPU cost $1000 you dense intelniggers

youtube.com/watch?v=ftfv8UIc7HY

youtube.com/watch?v=UNhE6VcqGds

and it only took amd 6 years to catch that performance and offer it for half the price. amd wins again!

>most people are still on quad-cores
4 core users are dinosaurs and next year will be the K-T extinction event.

Fuck indians, pakis are the true bros

>6 years
>half the price
How cheap did you think the E5 1680v2 was priced?

I'm pretty much OK with my Ryzen 3 2300X, but maybe I'll buy Ryzen 3 3300 when its' price will fall at the level of $50. Stay tuned.

No! It absolutely will never get that cheap for that level of performance!!
t. Intel fangirl

>nobody can even max out a Threadripper
AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper 2990WX - V-Ray - 3DS MAX 2017 - Full Scene Render

youtube.com/watch?v=pPstEhNuk4I

can't wait

Attached: 1539916198499.jpg (640x684, 35K)

i'm on your team man. but i still can't wrap my head around this kind of performance on a desktop socket, it's jzst too fucking good

Ah yes, I remember when they announced that shit at CES
Based AdoredTV

16c part will not launch together with rest of the series it will come later and it will feature 3.9 base and 4.3 turbo

Prices won't be that low, Intel has a huge cpu shortage so AMD can charge anything it wants since they will be the only one on the market with an actual product.

>may
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: aaaaaaaaaa.jpg (646x653, 298K)

>huge CPU shortage
More like they don't care about desktop CPUs at this point, at least until they get 10nm or 7nm right. They are willing to cede market share on the desktop space to AMD since their server and laptop business are still unassailable even with Epyc and Ryzen mobile parts.

All the tech insiders claim that Intel's stock woes won't normalize until the last quarter of Q4 and at that point they are expected to churn out 10nm parts.

>no 65 watt iteration of ryzen 7
Fake leak
I hope

Mommy su will ASSURE this table is fake, just to mock with adoredtv.
Expect one more chip on each line, clocks being bumped up (or down) in 100Mhz, and prices being x9.98 instead of x9.99

This. I want my 16core 3ghz 65watt option.

>Only $500 for a 16 core / 32 threads cpu with 4.3Ghz base all core
>Still a dual channel memory controller that can't even into >4000mhz DDR4
Garbage.

your mum is garbage

AMD's record tells me that i won't have a viable upgrade for my i7 6700k...i guess we have to keep waiting(tm)

Jesus had an Intel processor.

Threadripper exists, retard nigger.

That explains why he was killed for being a jew.

I'll gladly replace my 1700 with a 3600X for $229. Hopefully I can bump the clocks up to match the 3700X.

>Meanwhile at 2666mhz on Intel ™

>expected to churn out 10nm parts.
Given there is an extremely high chance the 10nm Intel deliver isn't the one they promised (and they are still predicting performance regressions iirc) 10nm isn't going to delay the onslaught in all but a few niche scenarios due to Intel going all-in with AVX.

3850x is confirmed to exist at nearly that price point, a distributor in Germany spilled the beans on the entire R3 line. Just product names and prices tho. No specs yet.