Here's why I'm officially quitting Apple Laptops

>Here's why I'm officially quitting Apple Laptops.

Unbox Therapy is shilling X1 Carbons again.

youtube.com/watch?v=gZUSFda_W7k

Attached: BuyThinkpads.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

who gives a shit lmfao

when is his quitting life video coming out

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1534848317705.gif (500x491, 376K)

those new keyboards really are horrible

based

He uses Windows because he doesn't linke the e key.

His thumbnails look fucking retarded and pretentious

LOL, exactly the same two comments like in the last thread you made.

S E E T H I N G

Attached: 1552170848967.gif (800x1400, 260K)

if in 2005 you told me that in 10 years peoples will quit watching tv to start watching blatant ads all day long i would have called you an idiot.
i'm feeling stupid right now.

>some irrelevant shit about a boring normie youtuber

Yeah, great thread.

Based, my boss just ditched his aging, overheating 2015 MBP for a brand new T480s (in silver lmao)

>LOL, exactly the same two comments like in the last thread you made.
lurk more

Pretty sure this is a bot at this point...

Pretty sure you shit in the street at this point.

Attached: 1549352899565.jpg (622x888, 185K)

Please tell us the difference between a normie like you, who watches Unbox Therapy, and a bot.

A bot only has Thunderbolt ports

Wait for
>I'm switching back to Apple Laptops
after windows updates it self.

>Hey guys, look at me, I'm a fat consumerist fuck talking consumerist nu-speak over hip hop beats!

based and animepilled

Apple will never pay them to shill their products, so their only choice is to accept money from the other companies. This means they will be stuck always claiming every other product is better than every Apple product, and even complete retards will be able to see they are just paid shills.

lol i would kill myself before using Windows for development.

MacOS pesters you about updates every day now

>I like the lack of glare on this matte display

Lol, this guy is such an obvious shill. Nobody I have ever met has had a problem with the mbp glossy display and it looks a million times better than a matte display.

t. mactoddler

Attached: 1520774864267.png (359x198, 31K)

>windows is not that bad. It is not as bad as it used to be.

Is this a joke? Unbox therapy is an infomercial. Funny how old people watch infomercials on tv selling ab blaster 2000, and young people watch infomercials on youtube selling Lenovo, etc, yet neither seems to understand they are being sold too rather than given honest advice.

No? And you can only expect minor problems by updating to non beta versions, on windows pray to god that update won't fuck your shit up, I don't even risk it anymore and just do fresh install when I'm not lazy, until then it's security updates only.

fpbp

Only people that find Windows an acceptable OS to do any real work on are literally Pajeets or people that don't code(retards).

Implying you code monkeys have any worth to society, get back to work slave.

>its worse at everything but its keyboard
Lmao wow nice

>No?
yes it does, the only options are "Restart now" "Restart tonight" "Ask tomorrow"

Same shit on iOS the only options are "Install" or "Ask tomorrow"