I know this is perfectly safe on paper, but still, why would you do that?

I know this is perfectly safe on paper, but still, why would you do that?

Attached: americans-on-holiday-yes-they-are-that-stupid-4388160.png (500x592, 146K)

Except that's very clearly not an American plug.

This

Literally says they're on holiday

Isn’t that spec of power supply intended to seal plugs against water infiltration?

>on holiday
>in inflatable pool in a backyard
>with a table inside it and a grill
yeah, same

Americans don't go on holiday, they take vacations.

Euros are such pampered faggots that they don't understand that the power strip has a Ground Fault Interrupter in it that will cut off if water bridges the connection. Its literally impossible for them to get electrocuted. Not to mention its not particularly painful to get electrocuted by such voltage anyway.

60% of Americlaps don't have a passport. 80% have never left the town they were born in.

93% of statistics are made up on the spot.

Actually it's 84%

Americans don't call going on vacation """holiday"""

Yeah they are going on holiday, talking on their mobile and eating their crisps.
Its some euros and they are trying to paint Americans with their stupid brush.

Attached: 1551379842071.jpg (680x645, 76K)

who goes on a vacation to europe for a inflatable pool in someone's backyard?

uh that would not kill you anyways I believe

This thread is shit but I still feel compelled to clap and tip you with a (You). As an American I can say for certain that
-We don't go on holiday, we take vacations, or if we're poor, staycations.
-Vacations are most often to places in the country, or a cruise.
-An inflatable pool in the backyard is not a vacation, and is shit for a staycation even. A summer BBQ sure, but we certainly wouldn't be using foreign power strips floating on flip flops.

>60% of romans don't have the paperwork to leave the empire

I don't know the numbers but a ridiculous amount of americans don't even get to work in the same state they were born in, let alone their hometown

They are white, therefore not Americans.

76% of people believe them whether they're accurate statistics or not

Plus the fact that electricity doesn't magically home in on people like death lightning, in reality if that strip were to be submerged the current would go right from the hot to ground or neutral and the people wouldn't get touched at all

Those are european plugs actually

that's not how it works faggot

the electricity will go through ALL of the water, just at different rates, it's not like a lightning beam to the ground you dickhead

>European plug
>decent cheap European beers
water is a horrible conductor, and even if it fell in the water, as long as you stay a couple feet away from the plug you'll be fine

People still talking about that two decade old bait. I like it

Attached: 1549917947101.png (303x279, 18K)

hence the hastily photoshopped ((on holiday))

nobody said an american made the meme

>americans cant even go on a holiday right
kek

Attached: perfection.gif (397x360, 55K)

That's literally how Chinese electric water heaters work

Amerifats don't go "on holiday". They use Holiday for Christmas because they're too shit scared to call it by it's real name and offend religious people. Truly a cucked nation.

euro dumbfucks trying to blame their worst on america lol
if you were on vacation you certainly wouldn't have brought a grill and extension cords... and an inflatable swimming pool.
if there were a surge, the electricity branches out like a lightning bolt. idk how much power would leak before a breaker broke, but it's probably enough to kill them, ignoring safety features.
pure water is an insulator, but if you mix it with anything (including human bodies), it becomes a terrific conductor. and minerals, salt, really anything will turn it into a conductor. So it's never good to rely on that.

>I know this is perfectly safe on paper,
They're not on paper, they're in the water

Newfags... newfags everywhere
>license plate

Attached: DSCN7816.jpg (1600x1200, 376K)

Those pasty white flabby bodies are britbongs, there's no doubt about it.

These are Europeans and it is a joke. You would do it because newfags react to it for decades, I guess.

this however if they were your average 'muricans, they would make a similar setup that could actually possess a threat. we yurops are taught our basics in electricity

Attached: America.png (364x852, 131K)

Not a British license plate SHART IN MART

this meme format has always been pretty funny dunno why

This meme is more than a decade old. "On vacation" is a recent edition because it has always been pointed out that it's not an American plug.

They are playing creative russian roulette.

>OP posts this image calling Amerimutts stupid
>user corrects him
>becomes asshurt enough to make this image and start a thread for it
absolutely seething.

> .de
How can some kunt be in frozenland but be so cooked in the head at the same time.

>all the people ITT taking this seriously
kek

Attached: 1147961618930.jpg (600x7251, 1.09M)

You can tell they're not Americans because they're white.

>ST license plate
>Nordwalde
Verdammte Bauern.