Press F to pay respect to the Bathtub

Attached: 1536722070554.png (624x388, 344K)

>Showers over baths
Don't most people have combined shower-baths?

Don't think I've ever took a bath in my entire life.

we can tell

I wouldn't mind getting rid of the bathtub, but would need to compensate with a jacuzzi.

I thought bath shower combos were sorta old school and defunct nowadays. All the modern houses I’ve been in have had predominantly showers.

no time for a bath. the cycle of a wageslave os tightly calculated. he has to work work work his brain away or else his puppet masters will replace him in the blink of an eye

Having a bath just to relax in is nice, but it shouldn't be used for actually cleaning yourself. I mean you're just sitting in a pool of your own dirt.

That being said, I haven't soaked myself in a bathtube since I was like 10.

Underrated

I have a shower and a soaker tub in my bathroom. I like to bathe jap style.

same, my brother

Attached: HOjbEaOZ.jpg (227x222, 8K)

plain bathtubs suck

shower for hygiene, hot tub for leisure, and maybe a swimming pool for exercise

I remember hearing this in some home reno show over ten years ago. Showers are so much faster. A relaxing bath would be nice but tubs are always too small for an adult man to stretch out.

Wagey gotta run to cagey. No time to waste on a bath.

showers can be comfy if you get the right shower head with enough water pressure, baths are overrated

Ive have a shower head that comes out of my bath taps for like 6 years it's more powerful than any shower ive used at anyones house. My mum is getting it replaced with a shower soon though and i know it's gonna be shit

Attached: 1544800187610.jpg (508x382, 37K)

ive had*

No room for a bathtub in the tiny soul crushing apartments the average person can afford.

>soul crushing
What? Small apartments are comfy as fuck, I'd take that shit over the 30-year mortgage for 2kft^2 that you have to pay $10k to furnish, and then only use one couch out of 4 across the whole family.

At least with the apartment you can populate it with

stop her then

i told her numerous time not to but she wants to still kek

i have a shower bath but my dream house has a shower room as in the whole roof, and a separate onsen

you know that inner city apps cost the same as suburbian houses yeah? as long as youre not buying a mcmansion theyre way better. youll realise when you begin to miss nature or want space for hobbies

I live in rural fuckall Amerikkka, bruh. You should get out of that shithole metropolis you live in, too. When I wasn't living in BFE the apartments in the city I lived in were like $550/m for a 2 bedroom, literally halving the cost of rent. And utilities were ostensibly cheaper due to lessened ft^3. If you need room for hobbies, at least where I live now, they offer storage units with electric, but that's a zoning thing in some municipalities, so they won't offer it everywhere.

Most people in where? In Finland baths in general are really rare.
I've only had a bath in a hotel room but never seen a bath in someone's home

id rather not travel x distance just to do hobbies. an apartment is too small for a cultured person (i mean that in a non pretentious way, as pretentious as it sounds). appartments are just a horrible wave of capitalistic gentrification that i dont want to pursue. sacrification of personality and privacy to pursue ease of commute and little more is hard to justify.

implying you have hobbies
commute time is important when you seek self-improvement through education or actually have a life, where you have to work

Not taking a shower then soaking in a hot bath in a hot room, its like you guys don't know comfy.

We have saunas though

Fuck you I don't pay rent or loan, yet live in my own place, no I wasn't inherited

I'm 22

Learn to live

Live in city center btw

>an apartment is too small for a cultured person
What do you mean by this?

how about you move out underagefag

Nice developing nation, homie. How's the ghetto in St. Louis treating your trust-funded ass?

>implying you have hobbies
what an odd statement

commute time matters to some degree, but is manageable in most cases. the way you worded this seems like astral projection

if you take up an art, or a hobby they often require larger than apartment space to practice. yes, it is manageable to some degree but youre going to have next to no space and its going to be very cluttered

>swimming in your own gunk instead of having a continuous stream of water wash it away.

As usual, the Japs are ahead of the game with their two part baths.

Attached: First-Cabin-Japanese-bath.jpg (1280x853, 351K)

Bath + shower with preferably the room being Japanese style wet floor is best. A cold shower to wash yourself and then dipping into a hot bath is godlike.

Agreed. In areas with concrete slab foundations, this would integrate well but those also tend to be hotter climates. The north and the tectonically active areas use floor joists though and that wouldn't go well with a wet floor at all although a basement install might be workable. Then again, perhaps mold/mildew issues come into play with that much warm moisture moving up through the ceiling overhead. It's surprising how much moisture migrates through the ceiling drywall rather than the fan, or in addition to rather.

Yep. Nip baths are so comfy.

I have a bath in my house but last time I have taken a bath was maybe 15 years ago, baths are mostly women thing, men just shower

tubs are utterly useless for cleanliness, here let me bathe in my own funk, there that's better, showers wash your ass nuggets down the drain immediately at least

Meh, baths are dumb IMO.

Waste of water

pffrt get on my level

Attached: showlet.jpg (482x506, 58K)

Not if you reuse it.

My bathroom has a normal tub/shower , though I'm too damn tall to sit in the tub so I've barely done that, though I'm a dude we don't do that much anyway. Now if I had a big tub that would be different.

sweet lord

imagine the smell

You can basically recreate that scene in flash dance

Baths seem terribly wasteful of water
But I guess it depends on if you spend your sweet ass time in the shower jerking it and thinking philosophy like a basedboy

>2019
>not reusing the bath water

Attached: smugkot.png (200x200, 31K)

it goes into greywater

Nips filter bath water and use it for laundry. It's pretty genius.

I've never been in a home without a bathtub (I know because I have to pee really frequently, so I end up using everybody's bathroom)

i'm not underage i'm at uni and rent in my city is like 500gbp a month for student accommodation. Realistically im not gonna be able to move out until im like 30 rent for a single bed flat is like 1000 to 1.2k a month

Attached: 2_bbsonvedxq.jpg (715x1000, 149K)

I haven't visited a house with a bathroom in the past decade, and I used to be a construction worker.

poo in loo

>lying down with a naked man
Baths are pretty gay

House share with other young people. Stop being a burden your parents have done their job let them alone

>take shower
>feel clean
>water doesn't get nasty

>take bath
>even after a shower the water feels nasty
>feel unclean after exiting bath

not really surprised, bath is comfy but you could just lie in bed instead for the same results without feeling filthy and being soaked

>>Showers over baths
Zero fucking space in tiny ass houses for baths, what the fuck else?
Most houses are built by the hundreds, if a hundred less baths can mean fitting in an extra $400,000 house, you can be sure as fuck they'll do it

what and spend all my free time wage slaving at some shitty retail job and then failing uni?

bathtubs are for relaxation
showers are for actually cleaning yourself up

Attached: kannashower.jpg (691x691, 239K)

Just buy a 4000 sqft apartment bro

maybe genius to do it in africa, just seems like a waste of time if theyre doing in in japan they have rain often kek

It's a pain on the ass to clean

The Japanese do it right

Shower first with body soap and then relax in the bathtub

Only if you live in a place prone to drought.

Or where the water price is high. Like, japan perhaps.

>bath
>literally swimming in your own dirt
no thanks

>reusing water is only good in drought
Not really, unless you don't pay for water

absolutely disgusting

>All these people complaining about the water getting shitty.
>Not simply taking a bath with the water constantly running and having it drain away at roughly the same speed.
Best when it comes from a shower. It steams the fuck out of everything while you enjoy a constant stream of fresh water. Grab a book and lay there for few hours.
Bathhouse experience every time.

Attached: 1544067831225.jpg (300x303, 7K)

I fucking wish to have a bathroom like that. So comfy when I was in Japan.
I'm quite luck to have a bathtub tho, but I want to destroy everything and combine italian shower with japanese bathtub now

This gives me flashbacks about using bathrooms in a third world shithole, Cramped 7feet tall and 4 feet wide bathroom+toilet. The shower was on the opposite side and there was some space to stand infront of the toilet. Otherwise its basically the same.

Bathing for cleaning is a waste of water and money (and time you don't have in the morning), and I'm not patient enough to bathe for relaxation.

good riddance

No, I'd rather press S. They're incredibly inefficient and wasteful. They don't even clean you. Tell me what the appeal is.

A parents job is never done until they or their children die

>wanting to sit in your own filth
bath should only be used after a shower, to relax in clean water

You carry mate water is like 50c a cubic meter

And ipoo X is just a coffee per day.

next time you take a shower stop the plug up and see how much water you waste doing that, probably more than a bathtub

How do those floor drains work and how are you supposed to maintain them?

>italian shower
Don't, the glass gets covered in lime from the water too fast and noone wants the extra cleaning chore.

not
technology

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT DESIGN

THE WATER
IS GOING TO GO
ON THE FUCKING FLOO4

ALL OVER IT GOD DAMN IT

HERE IS AN ILLUSTRATION OF THE ISSUE

Attached: 20190311_114634.png (624x388, 336K)

all the insta thots with bath bombs would like a word. he'll even most females I know including my gf take baths as long as they have a bath bomb

this is an example render intended to showcase individual components, such as the toilet+bidet, worthless sinks, and bathub. Panasonic sells fixtures not architecture services

>2019
>having bathwater to reuse

>visit nip friend for a week
>wank and piss in the shower
>next afternoon, white shirts are yellow
> :o

let the water hit the floor
let the water hit the floor

>soaking in your own dead skin and butt sweat
The tub has been dead for years unless you're a young kid.

Attached: dindins.gif (473x266, 2.76M)

You're a waste of air. kys to remedy that.

>> :o
Is that supposed to be you sucking his dick or something?

>NOT soaking in a tub filled with hot water, salt and assorted bath lotions

yikes

>yes goy gtfo your kid so that they pay ridiculous amounts to the kosher landlord by wagelsaving and studying part time ruining their growth or prostituting themselves
>yes goy become kosher yourself and rent out that free room now to some immigrant, use those extra shekels on that holiday and new brand of wine
>alternatively goy you can now have your cuckhold sessions whenever you want

Why the fuck would you not take a shower and then make the bath?

That's fairly gay, user.

Attached: 1321145115573.jpg (1280x960, 157K)

>steams the fuck out of everything
>book
what the fuck
Not that I disagree how comfy bathhouse are. The best are with section into the outside overlooking green mountainous areas. The water is hot, the inside is steamed and the outside has cool air and you can safely read your book. Dip down into the water every once a while to let the warmth encompass you again.