How do I improve this?

How do I improve this?

Attached: 157587909.jpg (3264x2448, 1.23M)

by cleaning your room and getting your life together. stop playing kids games you pedo

turning those empty bottles into piss bottles could improve efficiency

Put the empty bottles in that paper bag, first.

Nest the empty cans.

Next pick up the cum paper and cum towel and dispose of them.

Put the empty plate in the sink.

You're halfway there, frend

Start by getting your shit together and stop drinking and vaping

Copious amounts of fire

By getting pirate legend

You can't

anime figures

After you finish that vodka, don't buy a new on ever, your future self will thank you.

With money.

Piss bottles.

By spending literally 5 minutes every day cleaning up. Maybe run a vacuum once a week. Get zipties and manage your cables. Might as well take a shower while you are at it.

is that an external dac?
pls put it from the back

I'm deducting points for the cans. Magners, like everything else, tastes better from a bottle.

move out
also do your fucking research next time you get a cooler to make sure it fits in your case retard

t. mom

Put that block on the floor. It looks retarded on the table
And you'll have more space on the desk.
I recommend putting trash bin nearby, so you won't generate trash around you

Attached: 1551295398300.gif (540x304, 1.96M)

clean your fucking room jesus

Clean your floor. Organize your cables. Manage the stuff on your desk. Maybe buy a new chair.

Also stop drinking.

by not vaping

Throw everything out, but an iPad, and just sit on the floor cross legged.

>Put that block on the floor
Yeah, let it suck all the dust from the floor. Genius!

Attach a rope to the ceiling, tie a noose in it and hang yourself, corpses make for great decoration

>what are dust filters
>what is cleaning
Retard cope.

The user that guy is responding to never suggested that OP clean though. Retard!

Ok enough of this. OP knows perfectly well what he needs to do to fix his battlestation. At this point he is just fishing for attention and we should have never given it to him. This doesn't deserve its own thread. It belongs in /bst/

Clean your shit, wall mount a desktop from wall to wall, get a chair with wheels or put something under the metal, it will fuck up your shitty floor, also why did you put the CPU fan in a pull config, are you really that stupid?

fire

hey i have a table like that for a desk
it's sturdy as fuck
mine is actually bigger ( i think )
it was $45 at a local thrift store and some tard worker even helped me bring it to my car

>How do I improve this?
have a shit on the seat of the chair. Put some shoes under the desk that have trodden in dog shit.

By not having your cpu fan exhausting right on to your gpu you fucking mentally stunted flith pig

Attached: 1446219399191.jpg (256x243, 12K)

Back of computer too close to wall. You will bork your PSU doing that.

Attached: Borked.jpg (728x643, 150K)

Put it behind the monitor, going length-ways.

>Understand that anything that is "worth it" requires sacrifice to get anything done. The sacrifice is time. You could be spending that time playing video games, but you don't because you are trying to better your life.

The little things, cooking, cleaning, dieting, going to the gym, all of which improves your life. These are not the only thing that improves your life, but you get the idea.

What you need to do:
>Start by cleaning your room. Sweep. Collect trash. Take out trash. sweep debris and dust out. Clean out internals of computer with can of air. Then maintain it.

Attached: file.png (1242x2139, 2.98M)

>disconnect everything
>spend a whole day cleaning this space and the whole house(im guessing the rest of the house doesnt look much better)
>buy a new desk that fits that space and a new chair(optional)
>put everything back together
>maintain by cleaning 5 minutes everyday
>

1. Get a trash bag and throw away all the cum rags, bottles, cans, and other assorted trash. This will make it look 4x better and you'll feel more motivated.
2. Vacuum the floor. Then use that towel with some cleaner and water to wipe the floor down. It doesn't have to be spotless.
3. Put the computer tower on the floor. It will look better and free up desk space.
4. Put the vodka in the fridge or freezer so it's not sitting there tempting you.
5. Get some kitchen towels or a clean rag with some spray cleaner and scrub down the table surface.

There you go. This won't take more than 30 minutes, and the positive lift of your mental state will be well worth it.

Cum on your keyboard

its perfect, no need for improvement.

Why OP's keyboard is missing some F-keys?

Attached: 1551536085228.jpg (494x330, 60K)

i bet yoy use discord you filthy tranny weaboo subhuman trash

With fire

Dios mio...

clean your room, get rid of your computer and internet, start going to church and get a gf

Clean your room

Literally the only thing you need is a trashcan. Also cable management.
>Covered trash can for cans and shit. Another of you have pissbottles.
>Vacuum/robot for dust.
>Proper wooden chair which keeps back straight.
Also by chance are you indian? Cus the op picture somewhat smells like curry.

get a couple of drawer cubes or equivalent, put the case on top of it to the right of the desk. you'll have a lot more breathing room on the desk plus storage to hide away PC-related things.

Attached: 1883d8e1-f6c2-436e-8b7d-0659e5baa491_1.745345fe195a54b33df517ec6b0a1658.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWi (450x450, 12K)