Apple employee helped hacker make a transaction?

Hi Jow Forums. The most surprising thing happened and I just wanna ask you if you've ever heard of a similar situation.
Someone from the US (I'm from Europe) contacted Apple Support telling them that they have a problem with a transaction. The Apple employee then asked for an Apple ID. The "hacker" gave it to them. After a few minutes he said that everything should be fine now and to try to make a transaction. No reply from the hacker after that. I've got the transcript of the chat that's how I know.
How is it possible that the Apple employee could do this without verification and he should've noticed that this is being done from different locations/people (different name and surname).
Any insight would be welcome.

Attached: apple-store-queens-center-mall.png (694x461, 243K)

you've got something big here if you have proof and post it on reddit

I wish you worded the post better. Having a hell of a time figuring out what you’re saying.

It’s just a pajeet shitting on the board again.

This. Why don't you post the transcript you mentioned? That might clear things up a bit.

What details do you need? I'll provide any info I can of course.

What’s your favorite street in Mumbai?

Might be difficult. I'm at work but I'll try. Give ma couple if minutes.

The one I can shit on of course. What kind of stupid question is that.

Here's the transcript.

Attached: chat.jpg (1266x4045, 1000K)

Ok pajeet
This is the most broken english i ever read,
Nice try 5/10 better luck next time

I've had no problem understanding what the OP said and I'm not an anglo native.

Attached: 53386702_2260524560854695_3044101566173806592_n.jpg (400x400, 11K)

phone Pocahontas, advise her of this abuse - such behavior is indicative of the madness of out-of-control monopolies wot must be dissolved
>Please Contribute To My Campaign, Thank You

>every language have the same syntax and sentence structure
shitskin retard, if you understand OP it's just because you speak indian too or you're just a samefag and i'm wasting my time

Probably whiter than you muttboi. Also wrong continent. Not like that matters to you, since y'all know shit about geography.

For what purpose would you hack an iTunes account? The shitty DRM would prevent you trying to flip anything you buy, and nothing is worth that much money that it is worth the effort just to keep.

absolutely nothing

Well they bought some shitty in-game stuff.
What do you mean nothing? The hacker just gave the employee my Apple ID and that's about it, my money's gone.

idgaf about your third world shithole
Your bait thread is trash, next time just post a satania in any itoddler thread you drooling retard

just reverse the charge and change your password retard.

so you had a shit password on your applel account and some pajeet spoke to applel support so he could buy shit on your account. Thats the job of support you should change your password you plebian